E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
mateospeed

My Ride: '01 M3
SOLD! FS: NC: 2001 Laguna Seca Blue M3

UPDATE: SOLD!

My wife is the second owner of this car since March 2009, bringing it to 68k miles on the clock. The car has been meticulously maintained by a mechanical engineer, and is garage-kept. It is completely stock, and always has been. Grey leather interior is still in great shape. Features include: Sport Package, 6-speed manual gearbox, Harmon Kardon sound system, Moonroof, Bi-Xenon Headlights (AKA HID's), M3 European-spec side markers, turn signals, and LED taillights, heated seats.

24mpg (average), and the best handling I've ever felt on a street car. We're a family of car nuts, and have truly enjoyed and have been impressed with this car (and that's saying something, because we're quite picky)! Car has never been raced; the only time we've been to a dragstrip is to buy a car trailer. Wear items (bushings, brakes, clutch, etc.) are in good to excellent condition (some are new replacements). Any repairs necessary have been performed according to the factory service manual (which will be sold with the car).
Recent service history: Inspection II performed (yes, I did actually perform the valve clearance service!), rear trailing arm bushings replaced, rear shock top hats replaced with upgraded Bimmerworld parts, driveshaft CV joint replaced, guibo (driveshaft damper) replaced, oil service as required (Castrol TWS Motorsport 10W60 Oil ONLY!). I give this information because all M3's require these service items to be performed. This way, potential buyers know that trouble-free service can be expected!

Car is being sold because she wants something with 4 doors.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asking $24,000. PM or email for more info! More pictures available by request. Car is located in Morehead City, NC.

Thanks!
-Matt McBride

Last edited by mateospeed; 11-09-2011 at 06:15 AM.
mateospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
STiwhip

My Ride: Steel Grey M3
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=881140

trade?
STiwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
mateospeed

Nah, she likes the '08+ sti's, but not the older ones. Thanks, though!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
Fern2899

My Ride: 2003 e46 M3
Send a message via AIM to Fern2899
Sweet name of the town where you live in... "morehead" can't get better than that!! Sorry I thought it was funny... Nice car btw, free bump as well
Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
E46Supercharged
Banned

My Ride: 05 M3
By FAR the best color BMW has ever produced. Too bad they don't anymore
E46Supercharged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #6
AzkotiksBMW

My Ride: '05 330ci ZHP
Given how well you've kept up with the maintenance, I'm assuming that the rod bearing recall and sub-frame recall have been done on the vehicle, correct?

As long as that has been done, I'd be interested in talking to you more about your car.

I will PM you my email and phone number.
AzkotiksBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
racer328

My Ride: 328
Hawt hawt hawt!!!!
racer328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
SYT_Shadow

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
friggin beautiful!!

I thought the bi-xenon came out later on, not in 2001
SYT_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
mateospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
friggin beautiful!!

I thought the bi-xenon came out later on, not in 2001
That's what I thought, too. But when I took apart the headlights to replace one of the bulbs, sure enough, the little flapper door is there. Bi-xenon! Perhaps a previous owner did a retro-fit? Seems like a lot of work for a small improvement.

-Matt