E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2016, 08:51 AM   #1
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Entrepreneurs. I need some real advice

At what point did you say it's time to quit your job and live the dream? I'm about to get personal up in here but I think it will help you see my situation.

It may be possible to drop to part time also. 30 hours, keep my insurance, and 401k.

Info
33 years old. Serious relationship but not married and no kids. she's a well paid teacher. I see her in my future and she is encouraging me to do what I think is best. She knows what I want even if it means less for her. I love her for that.

Business: Nutrition coaching (lol right).
Own a home about 70k left on mortgage (roommates account for 2/3 of the monthly bills)
Retirement accounts 20k (yea I know I suck)
Savings 85k (40% of this is from the last 3 months. I had a $2300 day last week and probably a total of 6k in new business)
CC/random debt 6k (why don't I pay this off with one click today right)
No car loan
Current job pays 53k per year

Stats on the business:
Started April 2015
408 clients since starting. Prices have increased since starting. $120-$299 per 12 weeks.
New clients are at about 30-40 per month
About 60% of clients sign up for a second round. Some are on their 3rd. Some pay and disappear. Only 4 people total have asked for a refund.

Current operating expenses: 0
All this really costs is my time.

Pros of quitting:
Living the dream. The thought of doing my thing is appealing to me
Making the business even better
Training more for extra income
More face time with clients/local gyms who I work with
As dumb as it sounds, jealously from people I care about. Already seeing it.

Cons:
Less savings
prolonging retirement (this business is not work for me though)
more stress from uncertainty
No more abundance mentality. I feel the business does well because I don't pressure people. They come to me. If I had to "sell" more it may lose it's luster.
no insurance/expensive insurance

While typing this I got 2 more people. The growth of this thing is wild. It's a the real deal but I can stack away some legit money if I keep both.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #2
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 5,539
My Ride: Yukon
How do you have time for that many people? At what point would you hire someone else?




In b4 GK tries to talk like he started a business.
__________________

flickher

Want something 3D printed? PM me


What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:08 AM   #3
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
How do you have time for that many people? At what point would you hire someone else?




In b4 GK tries to talk like he started a business.
Hey cow. Well I don't have 400 active. I have about 230 or so. The only contact I absolutely need on a weekly basis is the weekly check in. Other than that I would say most people don't reach out that much. And when they do it's a quick text and done.

And the hiring is tough. No one else is me and people come because it's me. If I could groom an already knowledgeable person into what I do it can work but that would take some more thought.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 217
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
If I were you, I'd evaluate current expected income (gross and after self-employment taxes, etc) if you just go with the self-employed job (don't make your expected income with "rose" glasses though). Then subtract costs for health insurance etc that is currently covered by your employer. That will at least give you an idea of what your expected net income would be if you quit your job to do this full time. That would be my first step anyway.

Last edited by Wraisil; 02-29-2016 at 09:10 AM.
Wraisil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #5
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
If I were you, I'd evaluate current expected income (gross and after self-employment taxes, etc) if you just go with the self-employed job (don't make your expected income with "rose" glasses though). Then subtract costs for health insurance etc that is currently covered by your employer. That will at least give you an idea of what your expected net income would be if you quit your job to do this full time. That would be my first step anyway.
oh yea definitely. I am talking with my accountant buddy often and already expect to pay a decent amount next year. I need to give this an honest evaluation.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:18 AM   #6
Chris3Duke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 222
Hi Solly,

I'm having a hard time understanding a couple of things in your post.

- It sounds like you still have a day job (that pays $53k a year, and probably offers some other benefits like insurance, 401k match, paid time off, etc.). What is that, and how do you like it? What's the growth potential in that job?

- You've saved over $30k in 3 months? I assume that is all from nutrition coaching? Can I extrapolate that if you did it full time you'd make $120k a year or more?

- Your roommate situation is great financially (that you are the owner and they are helping pay your costs). Are you comfortable continuing that situation? If your GF one of your roommates? Is she comfortable continuing the situation, or would she, at some point, like to live with just you and her? Does she own a home?

- Why such a big variance in pricing ($120-$299)?

- How do you attract new clients? Is there any risk of churning through a bunch of them in your area?

- Sort of coming back to the income potential, whats an average month (gross, from your nutrition business) and how many hours (again, only on the business) do you have to work to bring that in?

- Why do you write that a con of quitting is less savings? Are you thinking your total income will drop (because you won't be able to do an extra $53k a year in nutrition to supplement the loss of your day job)? What would limit you? Not being able to attract enough clients?

- You are correct that benefits are expensive. I would bet at that salary, benefits cost your company another $20k or so.

- You are also correct that it's easier to "sell" when you don't need the client / money.

- You seem to be establishing a lot of relationships with these clients. Is there a way to create and then cross-sell them other services?

Last edited by Chris3Duke; 02-29-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Chris3Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:20 AM   #7
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 5,539
My Ride: Yukon
I ask because it sounds like you're growing really fast and at what point would you feel comfortable hiring someone so your quality of service doesn't take a hit, something to keep in mind. While I haven't personally started a business yet, 4 of my family members and a close friend have and I am all to aware of the amount work required; doing what you love obviously makes that 100x easier. What I've gathered from watching people close to me build their businesses is that mentally failure cannot be an option. The business will do well, and the fear of anything is a huge motivator. Another lesson I've learned is to invest as much as possible back into the business. Live as poor as possible for as long as you can and put it all back in. As long as you're doing your job it should come back in spades.

I guess it really boils down to your attitude and whether or not you believe it can be something that sustains for the next 20 years, assuming the finances are in order when you make the call, but I can't lend much advice in that arena.
__________________

flickher

Want something 3D printed? PM me


What's this about a brownie in motion?

Last edited by cowmoo32; 02-29-2016 at 09:21 AM.
cowmoo32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #8
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris3Duke View Post
Hi Solly,

I'm having a hard time understanding a couple of things in your post.

- It sounds like you still have a day job (that pays $53k a year, and probably offers some other benefits like insurance, 401k match, paid time off, etc.). What is that, and how do you like it? What's the growth potential in that job?

- You've saved over $30k in 3 months? I assume that is all from nutrition coaching? Can I extrapolate that if you did it full time you'd make $120k a year or more?

- Your roommate situation is great financially (that you are the owner and they are helping pay your costs). Are you comfortable continuing that situation? If your GF one of your roommates? Is she comfortable continuing the situation, or would she, at some point, like to live with just you and her? Does she own a home?

- Why such a big variance in pricing ($120-$299)?

- How do you attract new clients? Is there any risk of churning through a bunch of them in your area?

- Sort of coming back to the income potential, whats an average month (gross, from your nutrition business) and how many hours (again, only on the business) do you have to work to bring that in?

- Why do you write that a con of quitting is less savings? Are you thinking your total income will drop (because you won't be able to do an extra $53k a year in nutrition to supplement the loss of your day job)? What would limit you? Not being able to attract enough clients?

- You are correct that benefits are expensive. I would bet at that salary, benefits cost your company another $20k or so.

- You are also correct that it's easier to "sell" when you don't need the client / money.

- You seem to be establishing a lot of relationships with these clients. Is there a way to create and then cross-sell them other services?
My job is in HR at a relatively small company. Growth is almost non existent. We do a great thing as a company and I love the people I work with but I feel like I am made for something greater. My company also doesnt match 401k.

Yes I saved that much in 3 months. Maybe more. I am a realistic person though. I do think some is due to the new year buzz. But I am building quite the reputation. I have clients all over the country.

The home situation is something I'm not sure how to handle. We talked about moving in together but not in my house because it's too far from her job. Options are rent out the house and rent an apartment with her. Or sell. We're not ready to buy together. She currently rents and her lease is up this summer.

The variance is price change over time. When I started I was insecure and needed clients. I was cheap as hell. I had to bump over time. Call it greed or business. I was getting busier and had something people wanted. If they do their part I give them exactly what they want.

I post before and afters on fb. That's really my advertising. Word of mouth has been great to me. As of today I have spent 0 dollars advertising.

Average month it seems is about 15k it seems. I am not that great with the accounting but I can get more details in a few hours pretty easily. Hours spent is hard to determine. I probably spend on average 4 hours a day going through emails, texts, fb messages. It's never all at once though. It's kind of like when a message comes in I answer. There aren't many times where something isn't going on though. My phone is constantly lighting up.

The drop in savings is me being pessimistic or safe with my thinking. I do think it would be easy to make up at least half of what I made from the day job.

I was hoping benefits would be cheaper but yea, you're right.

There probably is potential to up sell other products. I'm not sure how or what I would want to do though. I really try not to be a gimmicky fitness dude. I hate those fuuckers.


Hopefully this helps.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I ask because it sounds like you're growing really fast and at what point would you feel comfortable hiring someone so your quality of service doesn't take a hit, something to keep in mind. While I haven't personally started a business yet, 4 of my family members and a close friend have and I am all to aware of the amount work required; doing what you love obviously makes that 100x easier. What I've gathered from watching people close to me build their businesses is that mentally failure cannot be an option. The business will do well, and the fear of anything is a huge motivator. Another lesson I've learned is to invest as much as possible back into the business. Live as poor as possible for as long as you can and put it all back in. As long as you're doing your job it should come back in spades.

I guess it really boils down to your attitude and whether or not you believe it can be something that sustains for the next 20 years, assuming the finances are in order when you make the call, but I can't lend much advice in that arena.
agreed. The amazing thing is my response time has not changed from having 10 people to where I am now. But I do find myself busier and busier. Do I increase prices again or do i make waiting lists. Do I hire a teammate knowing they will get most of the money? That's where I don't know when to cut it off. I see dollars.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:41 AM   #10
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 217
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
On a side note, you do have your business licensed and insured properly, right?
Wraisil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:44 AM   #11
cowmoo32
.--. . -. .. ...
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 5,539
My Ride: Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
agreed. The amazing thing is my response time has not changed from having 10 people to where I am now. But I do find myself busier and busier. Do I increase prices again or do i make waiting lists. Do I hire a teammate knowing they will get most of the money? That's where I don't know when to cut it off. I see dollars.
I've come to the conclusion that this is universal for anyone who starts their own business. No one does it good enough and finding someone you trust to represent your brand is a huge task. If they're good enough then why don't they have their own business? But, once you are able to get to that point you're earning money while they do work. Sure they'll be getting paid too but you get to reap the benefits of giving them the framework to make it happen. I've been told "It's hard to get rich working for someone else" and seeing successful businesses start from the ground up has really driven that home.
__________________

flickher

Want something 3D printed? PM me


What's this about a brownie in motion?

Last edited by cowmoo32; 02-29-2016 at 09:45 AM.
cowmoo32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:45 AM   #12
BoogetyBoogety
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dallas!
Posts: 814
My Ride: 2010 SL550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
On a side note, you do have your business licensed and insured properly, right?
Because having ANY kind of business without having insurance is at best foolish, and at worst, suicidal. GET SOME INSURANCE if you're at all serious about having your own business. Also... Incorporate or LLC. Separate yourself from any business problems. Trust me in this...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc336
BE QUIET STAY IN SILENT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ANY MORE. YOU ARE SO MADD AND IM HAPPY . DUMB YOUR MOM
BoogetyBoogety is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #13
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,550
My Ride: 4Runner
Dropping to part time at your current gig would be a nice move to gradually ramp down but still retain a safety net, plus cover some of your expenses (health care).


Run some projections on your yearly income as though you have no further growth. Take into consideration things like health insurance....probably some sort of umbrella insurance policy too in case through training others they are injured. I'm of the opinion that you can't be too careful in this regard.

Come up with a growth plan:
-Like you said, contact with other gyms / trainers locally would be a great source.
-Also come up with a referral program for your current clients for a kickback (it can be minor, like a t-shirt or $50 off their next round of coaching with you). Seems like you have most of your growth through these walking, talking success stories, so keeping them happy is worth a tiny investment like this. You have an awesome community, so think of ways to best leverage this appropriately.

Other things:
-Keep rocking the Cube, smart move
-Pay off that $6k in debt unless you have a reason not to
-Figure out a way to toss more cash into your retirement savings. Maybe try living off of your nutrition coaching money and toss your salary into retirement savings to build that if you decide to keep your full time job.


If you think you can organically grow your client base to generate sufficient income as your new "full time job" and keep up with the workload, I'd go for it eventually. I like the idea of going part time, driving more growth, and seeing what happens. I'd hesitate to hire someone to assist you unless you are full time doing this and simply cannot keep up. You are your brand, so you risk diluting it by bringing in someone else. The 1:1 relationship you have with people is a great aspect to your business right now, not to say it couldn't eventually change.
__________________
G35 is for sale

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:49 AM   #14
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
On a side note, you do have your business licensed and insured properly, right?
Probably not as good as I can but the way I do things is pretty safe. I know good lawyers can get around that though. The big thing I do is not telling people what to eat. It sounds crazy but I don't know what they eat. Only the amount. This keeps it in my scope of practice. I'm not a RD. I can't prescribe meal plans. The good thing is no one follows them anyway. My wording is also very careful. All food ideas are suggestions. Never requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I've come to the conclusion that this is universal for anyone who starts their own business. No one does it good enough and finding someone you trust to represent your brand is a huge task. If they're good enough then why don't they have their own business? But, once you are able to get to that point you're earning money while they do work. Sure they'll be getting paid too but you get to reap the benefits of giving them the framework to make it happen. I've been told "It's hard to get rich working for someone else" and seeing successful businesses start from the ground up has really driven that home.
It is really amazing knowing I grew this thing out of nothing. I literally created the product people needed. yes with a ton of help. I'm not saying this is all me but saying it is cool to make it happen. Not enough people do this.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:57 AM   #15
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
Because having ANY kind of business without having insurance is at best foolish, and at worst, suicidal. GET SOME INSURANCE if you're at all serious about having your own business. Also... Incorporate or LLC. Separate yourself from any business problems. Trust me in this...
How can I complete separate myself. I have an LLC set up but most money is to my personal paypal and then sent to an account.

Any advise is well appreciated. I am kind of naive with this and want to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Dropping to part time at your current gig would be a nice move to gradually ramp down but still retain a safety net, plus cover some of your expenses (health care).


Run some projections on your yearly income as though you have no further growth. Take into consideration things like health insurance....probably some sort of umbrella insurance policy too in case through training others they are injured. I'm of the opinion that you can't be too careful in this regard.

Come up with a growth plan:
-Like you said, contact with other gyms / trainers locally would be a great source.
-Also come up with a referral program for your current clients for a kickback (it can be minor, like a t-shirt or $50 off their next round of coaching with you). Seems like you have most of your growth through these walking, talking success stories, so keeping them happy is worth a tiny investment like this. You have an awesome community, so think of ways to best leverage this appropriately.

Other things:
-Keep rocking the Cube, smart move
-Pay off that $6k in debt unless you have a reason not to
-Figure out a way to toss more cash into your retirement savings. Maybe try living off of your nutrition coaching money and toss your salary into retirement savings to build that if you decide to keep your full time job.


If you think you can organically grow your client base to generate sufficient income as your new "full time job" and keep up with the workload, I'd go for it eventually. I like the idea of going part time, driving more growth, and seeing what happens. I'd hesitate to hire someone to assist you unless you are full time doing this and simply cannot keep up. You are your brand, so you risk diluting it by bringing in someone else. The 1:1 relationship you have with people is a great aspect to your business right now, not to say it couldn't eventually change.
All great advice. I am very hesitant to put another face on my business. I am the business. The referral thing is a great idea too.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:06 AM   #16
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 217
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
How can I complete separate myself. I have an LLC set up but most money is to my personal paypal and then sent to an account.

Any advise is well appreciated. I am kind of naive with this and want to be safe.
The only connection between your personal account and your business account should be when your business pays you, otherwise your LLC may provide no liability protection. Set up an account for your business and conduct business through that account.
Wraisil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #17
VaderDave
Invictus
 
VaderDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Posts: 12,011
My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
How can I complete separate myself. I have an LLC set up but most money is to my personal paypal and then sent to an account.

Any advise is well appreciated. I am kind of naive with this and want to be safe.
You can't really separate yourself from liability under your current structure--since you're the one doing the work, you're the one who's going to be personally liable if you hurt someone. They could sue the LLC as well, but they always have the right to sue the actual "bad actor" in a lawsuit.

If you want the LLC to provide any value whatsoever, you need to run the funds through it and keep a separate set of books. Then you have to pay yourself from the LLC. This might be useful as a means of avoiding some self-employment tax (you can elect to be taxed as an S Corporation and then have some of your income come down as distributions instead of salary).
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:12 AM   #18
Chris3Duke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
My job is in HR at a relatively small company. Growth is almost non existent. We do a great thing as a company and I love the people I work with but I feel like I am made for something greater. My company also doesnt match 401k.

Yes I saved that much in 3 months. Maybe more. I am a realistic person though. I do think some is due to the new year buzz. But I am building quite the reputation. I have clients all over the country.

The home situation is something I'm not sure how to handle. We talked about moving in together but not in my house because it's too far from her job. Options are rent out the house and rent an apartment with her. Or sell. We're not ready to buy together. She currently rents and her lease is up this summer.

The variance is price change over time. When I started I was insecure and needed clients. I was cheap as hell. I had to bump over time. Call it greed or business. I was getting busier and had something people wanted. If they do their part I give them exactly what they want.

I post before and afters on fb. That's really my advertising. Word of mouth has been great to me. As of today I have spent 0 dollars advertising.

Average month it seems is about 15k it seems. I am not that great with the accounting but I can get more details in a few hours pretty easily. Hours spent is hard to determine. I probably spend on average 4 hours a day going through emails, texts, fb messages. It's never all at once though. It's kind of like when a message comes in I answer. There aren't many times where something isn't going on though. My phone is constantly lighting up.

The drop in savings is me being pessimistic or safe with my thinking. I do think it would be easy to make up at least half of what I made from the day job.

I was hoping benefits would be cheaper but yea, you're right.

There probably is potential to up sell other products. I'm not sure how or what I would want to do though. I really try not to be a gimmicky fitness dude. I hate those fuuckers.


Hopefully this helps.
SLVR JDM offers great advice, but to give my perspective:

- $15k a month gross for 28 hours a week (assuming you work 4 hours every day, including weekends) is great.

- Go out and shop for health insurance to figure out what it would cost if you completely quit.

- How are you doing taxes? One of the great thing of having a side-hussle is you can get very advantageous tax treatment. Either get a good accountant, or spend time and money on accounting software, and learning how to maximize your tax treatment.

- I like the part time idea. I would hold off on completely leaving your job until you have a longer stable cash flow (to make sure this isn't a flash in the pan).

- My first priority from a personal finance standpoint would be to catch up on retirement savings. Fully fund your 401k, and put it in index funds. Look into opening a retirement savings plan through your business (ie. just for you), which might give you additional options.

- I would keep your current living arrangements as long as you / your GF can stand it. You won't want to do it forever, but it's cost effective (at least on your side).

- Generally, the way to grow a business like this is either to work more hours, increase your rates, or hire people to do some of the work while you grow / run the business. The last option can be the most successful, but is also the most risky. The first two can work well, too.
Chris3Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:17 AM   #19
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian
 
JonJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: One of the most evil states ever to exist
Posts: 3,485
My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
How can I complete separate myself. I have an LLC set up but most money is to my personal paypal and then sent to an account.

Any advise is well appreciated. I am kind of naive with this and want to be safe.



All great advice. I am very hesitant to put another face on my business. I am the business. The referral thing is a great idea too.
You're very exposed right now. Need to fix that

You know what they say... If it's just you working, you don't have a business, you have a job. Is this venture scalable at all?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Dude I'm down. I've met a ton of dudes from the internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:32 AM   #20
rohde88
Registered User
 
rohde88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 855
My Ride: S2000
i say go for it. you make good lists of evaluating risks, just be covered and live the dream. Your HR job will still be there in 9 months if SollyD Strength shrivels up.
__________________
-Ron
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2016 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use