E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #1
JohnBlaze

My Ride: Black Sunshine
so its yum and yum fans starting **** with juggalos STILL

Old 01-06-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Reminds me of the night I had with my cousin once. Our grandpa had just passed away so the entire family met up for his funeral, we had rich grandparents so we all stayed at their huge house.

That night all the adults got wasted and passed out, and it was just me and my cousin. My cousin was being all flirty with me and said we should go in the hot tub. It was the biggest hot tub ever but we ended up sitting right next to each other lol.

All of a sudden I felt a hand going up and down my thigh, this went on for a little but then sure enough up onto my crotch and then BAM under the shorts and rubbing my schlong. I had the biggest boner ever, and could tell me cousin wanted it, so I reached over and grabbed his cock too. We both came in seconds.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
GRIFFIN
NWS

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
Elvin123

My Ride: 328i
^dafuq did I just read
Old 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
badfast

My Ride: A Car
So you pro-lifers still stand by your beliefs?
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
This happened this New Year's Eve

My younger brother came to town and brought his girlfriend over to my house for a night of drinking and celebrating This was the first time I met her she's a pretty 19 yo blonde been dating a few months. He's 23

I am 28

The 4 of went out partying my wife included. We all got pretty wasted and took a cab back to our house. I was ready for bed . I wash up after puking and passout in my bed I had so much to drunk I could hardly function

I wake up a couple hours later 5am? spooning with my wife half naked Feeling horney I pulled her panties down for a little wakeup sex(we encourage each other to do that)

After a bit of a fumbling around I enter her from behind sliding my cock into her pussy and immediately notice things are different (Tighter, and smoother can't really describe how)

I slowly fuck her she wakes up and starts pushing back and says that feels so good.

That voice was not my wife

While still in her she pushes back and welcomes me grinding on me. I focus my eyes and see blonde hair. My wife is brunette

I ask her what are you doing in my bed she replied what does it look like?

And continues grinding

I should have stopped but the damage was done
The worst part is I kept fucking her. My head was spinning drunk and confused and excited!

She pulls herself up top and rides me while kissing me and I kiss back I take her from behind and we both cum She's gets off me and I tell her I can't believe this just happened. I'm married

She's said it I won't tell , and she leaves the room to go back to the spare room where my brother was sleeping.

I got up and went downstairs to find my wife sleeping on the couch. I wake her up and ask why she wasn't sleeping upstairs and she said she was but then my brother was passed out in our bed with me.

She comes back to bed and she goes back to sleep.

They get up around noon and leave.

I have been thinking about the whole situation and feel tricked. I can't believe this happened. I passed out alone and end up having sex with someone that wasn't my wife.

I know I am to blame for not stopping but I have never had thought of cheating.

And now know I am weak

That is my confession

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!

Last edited by SPDSKTR; 01-06-2014 at 04:16 PM.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
RossGuy

My Ride: FBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Reminds me of the night I had with my cousin once. Our grandpa had just passed away so the entire family met up for his funeral, we had rich grandparents so we all stayed at their huge house.

That night all the adults got wasted and passed out, and it was just me and my cousin. My cousin was being all flirty with me and said we should go in the hot tub. It was the biggest hot tub ever but we ended up sitting right next to each other lol.

All of a sudden I felt a hand going up and down my thigh, this went on for a little but then sure enough up onto my crotch and then BAM under the shorts and rubbing my schlong. I had the biggest boner ever, and could tell me cousin wanted it, so I reached over and grabbed his cock too. We both came in seconds.
seems legit

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #9
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
Haha, 2nd comment from the top.

"It's funny cause he's fat- e46fanatics***65279;"
Old 01-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #10
Vinnie Vega

My Ride: 0032870Vette70Velle
is boy or girl?
Vinnie Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #11
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post

My younger brother came to town and brought his girlfriend over to my house for a night of drinking and celebrating This was the first time I met her she's a pretty 19 yo blonde been dating a few months. He's 23

I am 28

The 4 of went out partying my wife included. We all got pretty wasted and took a cab back to our house. I was ready for bed . I wash up after puking and passout in my bed I had so much to drunk I could hardly function

I wake up a couple hours later 5am? spooning with my wife half naked Feeling horney I pulled her panties down for a little wakeup sex(we encourage each other to do that)

After a bit of a fumbling around I enter her from behind sliding my cock into her pussy and immediately notice things are different (Tighter, and smoother can't really describe how)

I slowly fuck her she wakes up and starts pushing back and says that feels so good.

While still in her she pushes back and welcomes me grinding on me. I focus my eyes and see blonde hair. My wife is brunette

And continues grinding

The worst part is I kept fucking her. My head was spinning drunk and confused and excited!

She pulls herself up top and rides me while kissing me and I kiss back I take her from behind and we both cum She's gets off me and I tell her I can't believe this just happened. I'm married

She's said it I won't tell , and she leaves the room to go back to the spare room where my brother was sleeping.

I got up and went downstairs to find my wife sleeping on the couch. I wake her up and ask why she wasn't sleeping upstairs and she said she was but then my brother was passed out in our bed with me.

I have been thinking about the whole situation and feel tricked. I can't believe this happened. I passed out alone and end up having sex with someone that wasn't my wife.

And now know I am weak

That is my confession
Post noodz and u will be redeemed, my son.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 01-06-2014, 07:33 PM   #12
RossGuy

My Ride: FBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
Haha, 2nd comment from the top.

"It's funny cause he's fat- e46fanatics***65279;"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Shut up and drink your snow from your plastic cup you hungry homeless homosexual.
RossGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #13
Brevik
Modded ///Member

My Ride: Tiag M3
Huh... Didn't know you were married

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post

I am 28

And continues grinding

And now know I am weak

That is my confession
Old 01-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #14
farmdog

My Ride: Acura TL
http://static.inqmind.co/content/201...icle/jug-2.jpg
Old 01-06-2014, 11:37 PM   #15
GRIFFIN
NWS

Re: so its yum and yum fans starting **** with juggalos STILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmdog View Post
Nice t1ts

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 01-06-2014 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #16
Marshmallow
Yacht Club Libertarian

My Ride: E46, E30, Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossGuy View Post
I knew it! I saw the comment as soon as I watched the video, followed it to your channel, and saw a video about a Volvo.

The Slum Lord Millionaire
"Stay Puft My Friends."

2003 BMW 325xiT "Audrey"
1987 BMW 325i "Lydia"
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Sport 20v "Chloe"

Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:14 AM   #17
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
not sure if emo dude or extremely fat, ugly chick. also, somewhere in america, some sleaze balls call that their child. never mind. that person was probably adopted. and then given up.
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:02 AM   #18
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63
ugh....white people.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote