Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|12-15-2011, 01:55 PM||#1|
Past Site Sponsor
eas | VF Engineering VF570 Supercharger for e46 M3 -Anniversary Black Edition!
To commemorate the new release of VF Engineering's VF570 Supercharger System for the e46 M3 and Vortech's 20 years of producing the highest quality and most reliable supercharging systems in the industry, eas is proud to announce the release of Vortech's “Anniversary Edition” Series Supercharger units exclusive with the new VF Engineering VF570 Supercharger kit.
These systems are truly unique with a gorgeous stealthy Ceramic Black finish on the supercharger and also feature a special numbered Anniversary serial tag on the supercharger. All VF570 systems feature a Vortech V-3 Supercharger with Black ceramic finish, with T3 Black Anodized Supercharger Bracket and accompanied with matching black hardware, giving your M3 an evil, aggressive look under the hood.
These systems are likely to be highly sought-after and a sure way for the true performance enthusiast and real Vortech fan alike to set themselves far apart from the rest of the pack. All kits include the newly developed v4.0 DME software flash which has received nothing but praise from VF-equipped M3s due to its raw power output and civil OEM-like behavior during city driving.
VF570 Supercharger system components:
• VF Engineering v4.0 custom tuned software
• Vortech "20th Anniversary Edition" Black Ceramic Coated Vortech V-3 Trim Supercharger System (internally lubricated)
• 8.0-9.0 psi supercharger pulley setup
• Black Textured cast aluminum intake manifold, with air/water cooled slide cartridge
• Integrated air-to-water heat exchanger (charge cooler), mounts behind OEM Front bumper cover
• Bosch Electric Water Pump
• VF Engineering CNC machined 6061 aluminum bracket system
• OEM BMW idler pullies
• Bosch High Flow (Cone angle) spray pattern matched fuel injectors
• VF Engineering Custom molded polypropylene ducting & Supercharger Intake
• High flow Greddy Type R overrun bypass valve system
• 4 layer silicone Throttle Body couplers with OEM-style worm drive clamps
• Replacement OEM HD Serpentine belt
• K&N induction filter with cold air intake
• Comprehensive installation Guide (CD-ROM)
• All S/C Components designed & manufactured in California, USA
• 1-year unlimited mileage limited product warranty
Results from e46 M3 equipped with 93 octane fuel, headers and aftermarket exhaust.
• Pro-Vent 200 Oil Seperator/Catch Can
• ATI ePod with Boost & Air/Fuel Gauges w/ Senders (Choice of AEM, Stack or STRI gauges)
Note: Aftermarket Exhaust with HFC recommended. Installation is non-intrusive, allowing it to be fully reversible. In-house installation and dyno testing are available for those local to our facility in Anaheim, CA.
If you have any questions, please give us a call. PM me for forum pricing.
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:a
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|02-29-2012, 03:26 PM||#6|
Past Site Sponsor
Having some fun at Auto Club Speedway over the weekend with my VF480 M3! VF570 is definitely in the very near future!
Give us a call if you would like to make your e46 M3 even faster, while keeping civility for daily driving!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|