E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #81
basar13

My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Here is my new exhaust system, no silencer and no exhaust tips light as possible.. I was going to use aluminum but i changed my mind.

The complete exhaust system weighs same as stock catalytic converter.. So i saved more weight

I dumps to ground after differential ..

Last edited by basar13; 06-02-2012 at 06:59 AM.
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #82
dallasberry

My Ride: ///M3
**** is that ever going to be loud. It's a nice piece for sure!

815whp @ 625wtq 27psi E98

dallasberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #83
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasberry View Post
**** is that ever going to be loud. It's a nice piece for sure!
Performace is the only thing that matters!!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #84
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Performace is the only thing that matters!!!!
I would hate to live close to you with my 18 mth old son.....
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #85
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
I would hate to live close to you with my 18 mth old son.....

A never had a single complaint about my car. I only use it on sunday and the car is not disturbing loud at idle

They only hear it 5 minutes a week.

So i guess you wouldn't hate
Old 06-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #86
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
A never had a single complaint about my car. I only use it on sunday and the car is not disturbing loud at idle

They only hear it 5 minutes a week.

So i guess you wouldn't hate
I have a few really "loud" hobbies....I'm speaking from my own perspective now that I'm a father. What was acceptable before, it just different now.....

Fabrication looks great, I'm sure you will enjoy the car in it's next phase.
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #87
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
I have a few really "loud" hobbies....I'm speaking from my own perspective now that I'm a father. What was acceptable before, it just different now.....

Fabrication looks great, I'm sure you will enjoy the car in it's next phase.
I am sure it must be different after being a father..

I really appreciate your comments i know i can learn a lot and make this project better thanks to you.

You have to know this you are a guru to this BMW community....

Old 06-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #88
basar13

New updates, yes HPF has sold me their turbo kit and YES they did not stand behind it !

Right now i have bought parts that should have been included when i bought pro efi ems from HPF. HPF has sold me a EMS with harness that needed more parts to work properly.

This is all Chirs s fault. Branden and Kirk has been always supportive and helpful anytime i talked. The war between pro efi and HPF has resulted to damage the customers.

I have been accused of not buying a kit and i got into a position where i did not get what i supposed to get.

I have waited with patience and never complaind about the delay, even when a user sent me a pm said that he had a delay with hpf m3 turbo kit, i said HPF would take care of him and he shouldnt worry.

I have bought HPF turbo kit because i thought HPF would take care of me and send me a proper tune and help me in every stages ....

The result is they didnot give me the service that i have paid for and they made me suffer....

CHRIS i can put ALOT of emails to prove that you have sold me a turbo kit and you did not send me a turbo kit ! Can you prove that you didnot send me a turbo kit ?

I thought you would take care of your customer but i was wrong !
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #89
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Quote:
New updates, yes HPF has sold me their turbo kit and YES they did not stand behind it !

Right now i have bought parts that should have been included when i bought pro efi ems from HPF. HPF has sold me a EMS with harness that needed more parts to work properly.

This is all Chirs s fault. Branden and Kirk has been always supportive and helpful anytime i talked. The war between pro efi and HPF has resulted to damage the customers.

I have been accused of not buying a kit and i got into a position where i did not get what i supposed to get.

I have waited with patience and never complaind about the delay, even when a user sent me a pm said that he had a delay with hpf m3 turbo kit, i said HPF would take care of him and he shouldnt worry.

I have bought HPF turbo kit because i thought HPF would take care of me and send me a proper tune and help me in every stages ....

The result is they didnot give me the service that i have paid for and they made me suffer....

CHRIS i can put ALOT of emails to prove that you have sold me a turbo kit and you did not send me a turbo kit ! Can you prove that you didnot send me a turbo kit ?

I thought you would take care of your customer but i was wrong !
I was under the impression you bought the ProEFI EMS from ProEFI. My apologies. I don't deal with sales at all here at HPF. I just made you our #1 priority in our shop above all other cars. John is putting the Z4M turbo we have here back together starting tomorrow morning and will dial in the tune on it. We'll get you this tune shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
Chris.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #90
SlideFox

My Ride: A Bucket w/ 4-Wheels
Old 06-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #91
basar13

Thank you Chirs. I am waiting for the tune.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #92
Tex323GripIsKey

My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Such a sicknasty build.... Wish I was in Turkey. I would love to request a passenger ride along after all is said and done. Will you please take her to the track after it's all finished and give us a lengthy preformance video? Maybe a dyno too

I have to ask Basar. I see you drive that beast z4 for your Sunday rider. What is your daily driver, the e90? You must have a good career !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #93
ImSoFreaknWhite

My Ride: '06 M3 SMG VERT
Send a message via ICQ to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via AIM to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Yahoo to ImSoFreaknWhite Send a message via Skype™ to ImSoFreaknWhite
I love that steering wheel

My Build Thread

l Status Gruppe One-Piece Lip l Anodized CCW Classics w/ Polished Lips l Black Grills/Gills & Emblems l Carbon Fiber Roundels
Status Rear Section l K&N 57 Series CA Intake l OEM JB Hardtop l TM Drilled/Slotted Rotors l D2 Coilovers w/Camber Plates l VIS CSL VERT Trunk
ImSoFreaknWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #94
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex323GripIsKey View Post
Such a sicknasty build.... Wish I was in Turkey. I would love to request a passenger ride along after all is said and done. Will you please take her to the track after it's all finished and give us a lengthy preformance video? Maybe a dyno too

I have to ask Basar. I see you drive that beast z4 for your Sunday rider. What is your daily driver, the e90? You must have a good career !
Thank you.

I am planing to live in Houston, Texas in 2-3 years so i may bring the Z4 to US Do you know if i can import and use my car in US ?

I will take ALOT of videos of it. Right now my friends are ready to run me. SLS AMG, Bentley GT, Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Aventador, E60 M5, e92 M3..

I will put roll race with them all in one epic video

Last edited by basar13; 06-06-2012 at 12:59 PM.
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #95
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoFreaknWhite View Post
I love that steering wheel
Thanks, reverie has great high quality products.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #96
Littleturbo

My Ride: Car
Quote:
Thank you.

I am planing to live in Houston, Texas in 2-3 years so i may bring the Z4 to US Do you know if i can import and use my car in US ?

I will take ALOT of videos of it. Right now my friends are ready to run me. SLS AMG, Bentley GT, Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Aventador, E60 M5, e92 M3..

Please ask Mert also to race you,so we can really see how fast his M3 E46 is.
Littleturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:04 AM   #97
basar13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleturbo View Post
Please ask Mert also to race you,so we can really see how fast his M3 E46 is.
Sure i can, he has twin 68 mm turbos and 350+ Shot nitrous on 3.6 liter High compression engine

I bet he must be fast.

He has sold his dyno so i guess he may have retired. I didnt spoke to him for a while.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #98
basar13

Thanks Jason@Pro-efi for shipping really fast.

HPF has taken care of the payments for igniters

Now only thing left is the couplers and engine tune
Old 06-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #99
R0B

My Ride: zhp sedan
Nice car man, good luck with getting it set up nicely, might see you running around in Texas whenever I go back to visit every year

:Headers: :Header-back Magnaflow Exhuast: :UUC clutch/lightweight flywheel: :AA stage 1 supercharger: :VMR V710:
For sale: 3.46 differential, 18x8.0 style 135/18x8.5 style 135/ 19x8.5 varrstoen 1.1.2
R0B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #100
Tex323GripIsKey

My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Quote:
Thank you.

Oh man you will love Houston if you love a HUGE metroplex! You really should bring the Z4 to the US . I think you can do a cargo shipment(on a car cargo boat) for a couple thousand dollars. Maybe less, maybe more. I've never looked into it. I do know vehicles can be transported from one country to another though! Depends on what you have to spend. From the looks of it, money isn't a problem with you !

Sounds like your friends are some true speed freaks

Absolutly can't wait for the videos. PLEASE, be SAFE when you race !!! What type of seats do you have in your Z4? Can we have some pics of your interior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote