E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Zell

My Ride: '02 Dogemobile Shibe
FS: Everything you need to repair your broken sunshade

These are leftover parts from repairing my sunshade that I did not need. These parts are probably the only parts you will need from the overly-expensive E46 Sunshade Repair Kit:

1. 54137134516 - 2x SLIDING PIECE LEFT

2. 54138246025 - 2x RIGHT SLIDING PIECE

3. Updated Sunshade Driver - only comes as part of 54107134072 - Repair kit sliding headliner

$50 + shipping will get you these. If you purchase this kit instead, it will not be necessary to purchase Repair kit sliding headliner for $114, and then purchase 2x RIGHT SLIDING PIECE.

All parts are in new condition except for 2x SLIDING PIECE LEFT, and mounting hardware is included (four screws). They were pulled from the old sunshade, but are in completely perfect working condition save for some wear marks on the front. Will provide more pictures if requested.

Note: please inspect the damage before you decide to purchase this. If you need a new water channel, you will have to purchase the repair kit anyway.

Last edited by Zell; 01-02-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Zell is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
metalman

My Ride: 1999 323i
I need the whole rear sunshade.. Please take yours out of your car and sell it to me....k thanx!!!
metalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Zell

Haha I've got a semi-broken sunshade if you wanna try and repair it One of the metal pieces is snapped in half. If you think you can repair it, then shoot I'll definitely sell it. But if not I was just thinking of trashing it. It's in decent cosmetic condition.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
metalman

My Ride: 1999 323i
It's electric? How much are you gonna try to soak me for?
metalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
engtariq

My Ride: 2001 325i
What color is your sunshade? I am interested in buying it from you with the repair kit
engtariq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
Zell

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman View Post
It's electric? How much are you gonna try to soak me for?
I think we're speaking about two different things I'm talking about the sunshade for the sunroof, not the rear electric sunshade. Sorry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by engtariq View Post
What color is your sunshade? I am interested in buying it from you with the repair kit
Awesome. The color is Anthracite (http://www.ecstuning.com/ES157567/). Would you like me to send you a picture of the sunshade including the semi-broken piece? I think you could, in theory, still get it to work since the little plastic clips just slide in there and tend to snap in pretty snugly. I did not test it myself, but from working with this darn sunroof for 3 days, I think it could be made to work perfectly with a little creativity. I just don't have that

Last edited by Zell; 01-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Zell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
engtariq

Yes, that will be perfect, I will PM you my email.
I need a detailed pictures.
But you did not tell me what color is it?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
Zell

Quote:
Originally Posted by engtariq View Post
Yes, that will be perfect, I will PM you my email.
I need a detailed pictures.
But you did not tell me what color is it?
I made an edit of the previous post I'll send you detailed pictures tomorrow of the sunshade.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #9
engtariq

Thanks