E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 56 votes, 4.96 average.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #921
E46iT

My Ride: 2004 325i Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedly View Post
Thank you very much sir, you are my hero - no ****
and I will remember to Thank the person.
how do i thank the person in rapidshare? i created an account and i process of downloadin 1.7 gb file
Old 03-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #922
kvinal

My Ride: 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti View Post
Afford? ha.

I'm not a sucker. Nice to know you guys are. Why should I pay some ridiculous fee for using PAYPAL? I agreed to pay the PAYPAL fee.. but to add something on top of that?

Pretty ignorant responses guys... then again.. that's what happens when property values go down.... ignorance can now afford what was once a premium. Bravo.
It's not a question off cost value. You want to use a service they don't offer with that being said u cause their company an in-convenience. Hence the added amount. We aren't suckers if u read we paid with western union. Get over it or let I go.
kvinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #923
E46iT

i paid 400 shipped to canda for B146, 320 unit, 10 gps sd card and 70 dhl shipping, wu fee was $10. so total was 410 for me
Old 03-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #924
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
^Did you install it yet? I'd love to see this unit in action when I'm in Toronto next month! Hopefully you don't mind. The only thing holding me back right now is how the backlit buttons are always on instead of only with the headlight switch action

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #925
E46iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
^Did you install it yet? I'd love to see this unit in action when I'm in Toronto next month! Hopefully you don't mind. The only thing holding me back right now is how the backlit buttons are always on instead of only with the headlight switch action
havent recvied it yet, contact me when you are in gta and ill show it to you.

as far the the baklit buttons stay on i dont mind it much cause its the same for the digital cliemet control box so it no big deal, those lights are always on too.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #926
siffion

My Ride: 330ci Vert M Sport
hello all

im new on here, but a regular on e46zone.com, the enco unit is just starting to make an appearance over there, and i myself have 1 on order awaiting delivery. i have a fews question though im hoping that can be answered

does anyone know if the m3evo rooted rom is compatible with the enco, or can the supplied rom be rooted with any of the mainstream rooting apps out there?

the original dynavin d99 gui, does anyone know if this is a launcher that sits on the original dynavin firmware, and if it is, does anyone have a link to it?

cheers in advance

siffion
siffion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #927
sackz23

My Ride: 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46iT View Post
how do i thank the person in rapidshare? i created an account and i process of downloadin 1.7 gb file
Thank kkkkk on the dynavin forum. There's a button at the bottom of the first post.

I'm emphasizing this because hopefully he will keep updating for free in the future!
sackz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #928
Kayoige

My Ride: 2000 323I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti View Post
Afford? ha.

I'm not a sucker. Nice to know you guys are. Why should I pay some ridiculous fee for using PAYPAL? I agreed to pay the PAYPAL fee.. but to add something on top of that?

Pretty ignorant responses guys... then again.. that's what happens when property values go down.... ignorance can now afford what was once a premium. Bravo.
Although I do plan on purchasing this sometime in the future I have to agree. I understand this is a business they are trying to run but why the somewhat unreasonable fees associated with buying something via the most popular method available? I have no idea what a 'western union' is but I pay for everything including rent and my bills via paypal because it is just that easy. Doesn't seem reasonable to charge more for easier transaction on both ends.
Kayoige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #929
E46iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackz23 View Post
Thank kkkkk on the dynavin forum. There's a button at the bottom of the first post.

I'm emphasizing this because hopefully he will keep updating for free in the future!
lol oh that i did, i tought on rapidshare i had to thank him for bonus points etc..
Old 03-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #930
ga1990

My Ride: 04 M3 Convertible
I can't believe so many of you don't even know what Western Union is....it's been around since the 1850's and is a much larger company than Paypal (not to say there's anything wrong with paypal) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_union They basically invented transferring money without physically handing it from one person to another.
ga1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #931
Keith Billanti

My Ride: TitanSilber//M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga1990 View Post
I can't believe so many of you don't even know what Western Union is....it's been around since the 1850's and is a much larger company than Paypal (not to say there's anything wrong with paypal) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_union They basically invented transferring money without physically handing it from one person to another.
It's all about convenience, my man. I went to their site to see if it was something I could just do online. It's not the end of the world, but it seems that if I do it on line, someone will have to pick up the money in person.. how is that more convenient for them?

I am waiting to see what jolly has to say tonight. I really would like one of these.. but again, I feel it is ridiculous.

and ot the guy who replied earlier about a service they don't offer.. That's not my problem man. I am the consumer and I use PAYPAL. Tis is not a necessity, it is not a need.. it is a luxury want, and a fairly expensive one. It is ridiculous to charge a premium so that I can stay in my comfort zone.

anyone who feels differently-- is a fool. I'm sorry. BUT.. there are people out there searching on eBay RIGHT NOW willing to pay far too much for stupid little trinkets because THEY feel they are valuable.. "more money than brains" comes to mind. Fools searching for fools gold. I'm guilty of it myself, so I'm not trying to be totally hypocritical. But to charge a 30.00 fee to use PAYPAL, AND THEN TELL ME I HAVE TO PAY THE PAYPAL FEE is ridiculous!!!! I agreed to the 30.00 premium.This was at least spit on first.. the fee= putting it in with NO lube.

Unfortunately, I have more brains than money and I DON'T like being taken advantage of.

We will see what jolly says.
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #932
brontosaurus

My Ride: 2002 330i 5mt
If I was you, I would threaten to report them to Paypal. As a merchant, asking you to outright pay the fee goes against their TOS.
brontosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #933
Keith Billanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontosaurus View Post
If I was you, I would threaten to report them to Paypal. As a merchant, asking you to outright pay the fee goes against their TOS.
I was going to add that earlier. This is unethical business, period.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #934
eu teo

My Ride: 330xi
I never used western union before, this is my first time using it, and i had no issue

Last edited by eu teo; 03-21-2012 at 10:45 PM.
eu teo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #935
Wickedly

My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
I think if you have a problem with the way they run their business you can just shut up and go cry somewhere else and not buy their product and period. You don't need to come here and tell us how unsuccessful it was. For some of us , we were happy paying less and using western union because we had used it before, if you don't like it that's your personal opinion and problem.
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #936
Keith Billanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontosaurus View Post
Quote:
I think if you have a problem with the way they run their business you can just shut up and go cry somewhere else and not buy their product and period. You don't need to come here and tell us how unsuccessful it was. For some of us , we were happy paying less and using western union because we had used it before, if you don't like it that's your personal opinion and problem.

You can always tell who the classy ones are It always seems to correlate with join date too.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #937
Spiritwalker42

My Ride: '02 M3 Coupe
Wtf is up with all this ****in cryin ass ****? This bullshit is jackin up this thread.....

Get over it .... If u want one of these units, buy it.... They are giving you options.... Choose one and move on.

from HTC

Spiritwalker42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #938
Wickedly

My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwalker42 View Post
wtf is up with all this ****in cryin ass ****? This bullshit is jackin up this thread.....

Get over it .... If u want one of these units, buy it.... They are giving you options.... Choose one and move on.

From htc
+1
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #939
Keith Billanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker42 View Post
Wtf is up with all this ****in cryin ass ****? This bullshit is jackin up this thread.....

from HTC
ohhh we have a winner!!!

everyone.. ovation... he gave me an Internet slap down...
Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #940
bmwomgdj
Account Under Review

My Ride: M3 bmw e46
Talking

Quote:
Yes,i agreed!

if you don't accept their payment terms,you can go to eaby make order.
bmwomgdj is offline   Reply With Quote