E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 56 votes, 4.96 average.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #1601
Welke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 209
My Ride: 2002 330ci
ok will do. So you want me to remove my sd card correct? Then go to the settings in the gps or the main menu?
Welke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #1602
Wickedly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey - Kinnelon
Posts: 846
My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
yea remove sd card and go to settings in GPS , it should said something like signal. I can post pictures if u wonder
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #1603
Welke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 209
My Ride: 2002 330ci
Here's a picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1338915703.514454.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	454937  
Welke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #1604
Wickedly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey - Kinnelon
Posts: 846
My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Seems fine to me.
I'm currently at work so I cant upload and attach my pics of my GPS here but looks like yours more or less. If you still wanna do the sd card with the software . Pm me.
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #1605
BM330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Latvia, Valmiera
Posts: 154
My Ride: BMW 330Ci
Send a message via Skype™ to BM330
Can I get any OBC information on my B046 unit ?
__________________
BM330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #1606
mrwhite
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 118
My Ride: 325ti SE Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM330 View Post
Can I get any OBC information on my B046 unit ?
no
mrwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #1607
mrwhite
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 118
My Ride: 325ti SE Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welke View Post
Here's a picture
looks fine its picking up a signal

possibly a software issue then

have you unchecked auto start up in the main menu ?

what is the directory showing for the load up files ?

Did you try downloading the program from the link i gave you in the other thread

put it on a sd card and install it and it should work
id buy a new sd card (at least 4gb) though rather than use one that came with the unit
mrwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #1608
M127
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 69
My Ride: 2002 M3 Coupe/CB/6MT
Anyone get a working app such as doubletwist or another music player work on the Android side?

I've tried many versions of doubletwist w/ no success. Would like to have some other mp3 audio player than just the standard on on the non-android side of the enco-b046.

Thx guys.....
M127 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #1609
fskarboe
fanatic freddy
 
fskarboe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,672
My Ride: teflon-treated e46
Send a message via MSN to fskarboe
Hi guys! Just want to say that i've tried one of these Enco-units, and give you my opinion...
ordered it directly from the factory (from Amy/Jolly)...
The unit I got was missing radio-adaptor on arrival... They shipped me this afterwards after some e-mails....
Didn't help much... The radio reception is poor
The sound from the ipod-cable is HORRIBLE (may just be a bad cable)...
Bluetooth works, BUT the mic is useless... so you can't use it :/
GUI is pretty, but the english is 'engrish'.. Quick google-translate-job....
aux/usb/sd works well, allthough GPS-SD and DVD-SD is the opposite of the markings on the player.... they told me about this after shipping the unit... quality control non-existing!
The GPS is non functioning with me.... screen is flickering between gps-program and "no signal"...
Also, the unit doesn't remember my settings, so you have to set the time/date everytime...

all in all.... a horrible unit which i regret buying!
went with a Dynavin D99 in the end, and OH MY LORD what a difference... stay away from Enco! I have my enco-player here, if anyone wants to buy it
__________________


- click sig for pics -
fskarboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #1610
Tex323GripIsKey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 572
My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by fskarboe View Post
Hi guys! Just want to say that i've tried one of these Enco-units, and give you my opinion...
ordered it directly from the factory (from Amy/Jolly)...
The unit I got was missing radio-adaptor on arrival... They shipped me this afterwards after some e-mails....
Didn't help much... The radio reception is poor
The sound from the ipod-cable is HORRIBLE (may just be a bad cable)...
Bluetooth works, BUT the mic is useless... so you can't use it :/
GUI is pretty, but the english is 'engrish'.. Quick google-translate-job....
aux/usb/sd works well, allthough GPS-SD and DVD-SD is the opposite of the markings on the player.... they told me about this after shipping the unit... quality control non-existing!
The GPS is non functioning with me.... screen is flickering between gps-program and "no signal"...
Also, the unit doesn't remember my settings, so you have to set the time/date everytime...

all in all.... a horrible unit which i regret buying!
went with a Dynavin D99 in the end, and OH MY LORD what a difference... stay away from Enco! I have my enco-player here, if anyone wants to buy it
How much for the crap enco player?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #1611
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 20,007
My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by M127 View Post
Anyone get a working app such as doubletwist or another music player work on the Android side?

I've tried many versions of doubletwist w/ no success. Would like to have some other mp3 audio player than just the standard on on the non-android side of the enco-b046.

Thx guys.....
im using poweramp! great player, the only problem is i need to reinstall as i only have the trial version. the cracked version i found doesnt seem to activate properly
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #1612
M127
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 69
My Ride: 2002 M3 Coupe/CB/6MT
app player

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
im using poweramp! great player, the only problem is i need to reinstall as i only have the trial version. the cracked version i found doesnt seem to activate properly
w0w..

Any particular version of poweramp? Happen to know which version works for you?

Thanks man!
M127 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #1613
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 20,007
My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by M127 View Post
w0w..

Any particular version of poweramp? Happen to know which version works for you?

Thanks man!
ill update ya when i get home. the one im using now is the trial version that's available on the official poweramp website. after 15 days it bugs you with a window on every start-up, but once you cancel it the app works just fine
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #1614
GodsSon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 72
My Ride: 325i
sooooo....................

Think I found a site which offers support for these units. They charge $100 more than the previous link......... but that still beats $600+ dollars for dynavin!

http://www.smartauto24.com/bmw-3-ser...4-2005-2006-ew

Warranty:
30 day money back, 12 month replacement warranty
__________________
In God we Trust...all others Pay Cash.
_________________________________________________________
2005 BMW 325i
GodsSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:11 PM   #1615
GodsSon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 72
My Ride: 325i
wince units only
accept paypal
__________________
In God we Trust...all others Pay Cash.
_________________________________________________________
2005 BMW 325i

Last edited by GodsSon; 06-13-2012 at 11:24 PM.
GodsSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #1616
richyboycaldo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: san diego
Posts: 890
My Ride: Mx5 300zx 240z 330c
I love the TPMS they sell! I wish I could use it on my D95
richyboycaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #1617
E46iT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 229
My Ride: 2004 325i Touring
rear view camera install

ok this is for ppl to help out with the rear view camer insatll... i for one was not sure what the red wire attached to RCA for display was for.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camera_Connection.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	456217  
__________________
E46iT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #1618
Latinimagexx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: CALI
Posts: 84
My Ride: 330 CI
Does anyone know how to setup the steering wheel function? It was working for me earlier but I was messing with the setting on the clone and I guess I erased the key functions memory. (I know ..........dumbass move lol) ANy help is appreciated.
__________________

BLACK ON BLACK is BEAUTY
Latinimagexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #1619
Wickedly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey - Kinnelon
Posts: 846
My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46iT View Post
ok this is for ppl to help out with the rear view camer insatll... i for one was not sure what the red wire attached to RCA for display was for.
Thank you very very much man
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #1620
Wickedly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey - Kinnelon
Posts: 846
My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
One more question, Did you took the rear seats out when installing the rear camera? Looking for a DIY on that
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use