E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #241
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
http://www.skinnygossip.com/kate-upton-is-well-marbled/

I thought you'd all appreciate this lovely article
Fvck that noise. I think Kate is beautiful. I hate the ultra skinny girl look, ironically what the website looks to be based on. When I see a girl who looks like she could be in the next hunger crisis advertisement for saving the starving over in a 3rd world country the only thing I want to do for her is get her a sandwich or two.

I love her curves and figure, maybe it's just me but idgaf that she's not a size zero. No way I would kick her out of bed.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #242
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post
Fvck that noise. I think Kate is beautiful. I hate the ultra skinny girl look, ironically what the website looks to be based on. When I see a girl who looks like she could be in the next hunger crisis advertisement for saving the starving over in a 3rd world country the only thing I want to do for her is get her a sandwich or two.

I love her curves and figure, maybe it's just me but idgaf that she's not a size zero. No way I would kick her out of bed.
I just knew there'd be a reaction.

Even though I don't think Kate Upton is amazingly hot I don't agree with the article. People are brutal.

Although Helena Mattsson is more my type:

Last edited by Grande D; 02-01-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 PM   #243
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:

Article sounds it was written by some jelly bisch that probably has the curves of a piece of plywood.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos

Last edited by Fergo; 02-01-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #244
IdahoToyo

Quote:
I just knew there'd be a reaction.

Even though I don't think Kate Upton is amazingly hot I don't agree with the article. People are brutal.
Wasn't trying to lash out at the article specifically by any means or that you posted it to get a ruse out of people in here. I said what I said because it is how I feel in general about the topic as a whole.

I think there is a difference between girls who are "amazingly hot" and those that are "beautiful", I'll take the beautiful girl at the end of the day 9 times out of 10.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #245
HBizzo88

My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
The only reason I watched 3 Stooges.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #246
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Wasn't trying to lash out at the article specifically by any means or that you posted it to get a ruse out of people in here. I said what I said because it is how I feel in general about the topic as a whole.

I think there is a difference between girls who are "amazingly hot" and those that are "beautiful", I'll take the beautiful girl at the end of the day 9 times out of 10.
I agree. There is an issue with the purported "ideal body image" for women- thinking they have to starve themselves and what not.

You really think Kate Upton is beautiful though?

She falls into the sexy/hot category imo.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #247
IdahoToyo

Quote:
I agree. There is an issue with the purported "ideal body image" for women- thinking they have to starve themselves and what not.

You really think Kate Upton is beautiful though?

She falls into the sexy/hot category imo.
I do. Although I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her much I think more goes into the "beautiful" category is all, and that's what I am trying to get at. From what I've seen online/tv and what not she seems to be extremely carefree and comfortable with the person she is. Appears like she has a fun personality and just a bit goofy. And on top of that, I don't really mind looking at her all that much

Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #248
2KBMW

My Ride: Black E46 Sedan
Send a message via Yahoo to 2KBMW
Old 02-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #249
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
for some reason the internet brings out the most insecure, jelly idiots of the world. Oh wow Kate Upton is gross... oh wow, Peyton Manning sucks... oh wow, blah blah blah

Insecurity goes through the roof with far too many jackasses online.. and those people they critique are often a million times over the people mocking them from behind the security of their keyboard. To those critiquing, go get a girlfriend half as hot and then you can talk. Till then, get some sunshine, spend some time in the gym, and put in real hours at your job.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 02-01-2013 at 11:35 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #250
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
for some reason the internet brings out the most insecure, jelly idiots of the world. Oh wow Kate Upton is gross... oh wow, Peyton Manning sucks... oh wow, blah blah blah

Insecurity goes through the roof with far too many jackasses online.. and those people they critique are often a million times over the people mocking them from behind the security of their keyboard. To those critiquing, go get a girlfriend half as hot and then you can talk. Till then, get some sunshine, spend some time in the gym, and put in real hours at your job.
you actually took the time to think about that and then type it? time for some medication, methinks

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #251
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
you actually took the time to think about that and then type it? time for some medication, methinks
This thread consists of three people... ones who worship this girl, others who find her hot, and those critiquing her..

anyone falling into the latter better be dating a 10, making at least six figures, and be in great shape... if not, time to look in the mirror.

Hey typed that too.... damn took a whoppppping 17 seconds

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 02-01-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #252
Five_seveN

Quote:
This thread consists of three people... ones who worship this girl, others who find her hot, and those critiquing her..

anyone falling into the latter better be dating a 10, making at least six figures, and be in great shape... if not, time to look in the mirror.

Hey typed that too.... damn took a whoppppping 17 seconds
incorrect, sir. to me, shes just a girl who looks like just a girl. no praise, no critique, no worshipping. why do you take everything so seriously?

Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #253
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Quote:
incorrect, sir. to me, shes just a girl who looks like just a girl. no praise, no critique, no worshipping. why do you take everything so seriously?
Because internet

took whoooppppppping 4 seconds

I find chick hot. Most do. Those saying otherwise are just bitter and jelly.

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 02-01-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #254
Five_seveN

Quote:
Because internet

took whoooppppppping 4 seconds

I find chick hot. Most do. Those saying otherwise are just bitter and jelly.
srs post: who is this chick?

Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #255
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Quote:
srs post: who is this chick?
Chick the entire thread is about...

Hello mcfly anyone there? Think like a tree and get the hell outta here

Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #256
Five_seveN

Quote:
Chick the entire thread is about...

Hello mcfly anyone there? Think like a tree and get the hell outta here

im drunk and dont feel like going through 13 pages for no one special. again: i ask, who is she?

Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #257
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #258
Five_seveN

youre not so good at answering questions

Old 02-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #259
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Is this the new girl you've been talking about lately?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #260
chopstik

My Ride: 2011 WRX
she looks great now but she has the potential to be the next anna nicole smith.......