E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

View Poll Results: Matchup and winner
Ravens vs Giants, Ravens win 4 5.88%
Ravens vs Giants, Giants win 5 7.35%
Ravens vs 49ers, Ravens win 1 1.47%
Ravens vs 49ers, 49ers win 6 8.82%
Pats vs Giants, Pats win 14 20.59%
Pats vs Giants, Giants win 15 22.06%
Pats vs 49ers, Pats win 15 22.06%
Pats vs 49ers, 49ers win 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #41
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
He also threw some crap passes last night. Either behind his wide open receivers or way to fast. Rodgers was off target last night. He's the primary reason why the Giants took the W last night.
i think the drops were a far greater factor.

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #42
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Pats are the best team left. Without a doubt. If people can't see this they are fuucking blind.
I agree. Brady and company are a dangerous team to reckon with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
"They". Again with this idea that white people are a singular organism with a single will.

Individuals make choices and take actions. Sometimes their race informs their choices and actions, sometimes it does not.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #43
DieselJerzE46

My Ride: Triple Beam Dreams
Quote:
Pats are the best team left. Without a doubt. If people can't see this they are fuucking blind.
They were the best team left in 2007, too. Look how that ended in the '08 SB.

Can't say anything with 100% guarantee. Broncos won a play-off game. GB was the first team in NFL history to go 15-1 in the regular season and lose 1st play-off game.
DieselJerzE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #44
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
On paper yes, and especially if their defense can play like they did on Saturday... but still, anything can happen. Green Bay and the Saints were not supposed to lose... not one bit.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #45
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
lol i'm not even going to bother with you... You make absolutely no sense.

So he makes them make awesome plays? He makes them break tackles? He makes them turn 5yd plays into 15+ yd plays? Give credit when credit is due, we have the best slot receiver in the league, one of the best, if not the best TE in the league, and a handful of other well above average receivers. You pair that up with Brady, who is one of the most intelligent, accurate, QB's in the league, and there ya go...

You know nothing about this team, your ignorance proves it.
U dont get it.

Brady provides those opportunities to them

You think those players would play as well if tebow was your qb?

Stop crying btw - or are going to make another thread how u think u know football? Ie wine, scotch, etc lol

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #46
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
Quote:
Let's see pats haven't won a playoff game in years (2007) I believe and they arguably a worse team playing in a weaker afc

So no they are far from the best team.

That's the popular choice though lol

Quote:
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #47
DieselJerzE46

My Ride: Triple Beam Dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
U dont get it.

this is absolutely retarded.

That's like saying Manningham, Nicks, Cruz, and Ballard are only good because of Eli Manning. The only team who's offense was literally run by their QB was the Colts with Peyton Manning. Stop being football illiterate. Peyton is the only QB that literally carried his team. The Pats are a solid team with great coaching. Peyton was all the Colts had.
DieselJerzE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #48
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Apparently this doesn't matter. Green Bay and New Orleans were superior to the Pats and now they are sitting at home.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #49
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Let's see pats haven't won a playoff game in years (2007) I believe and they arguably a worse team playing in a weaker afc

best record, home field advantage.....according to the nfl seeding they are the best team. Which is why they are a popular choice. not really that hard to see.

and no that doesnt make them the best team overall...just noting there is a reason people are picking them as favs.

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #50
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
I'm pulling for the 49ers all the way; I've had them marked down since about mid-season.

However, realistically, I don't see them winning it. I could be wrong, and hope I am, but if the Pats get past the Ravens, it's theirs to lose. Brady will light it up as vengeance for the 18-1 loss. I'd love to see Ravens-49ers; two great defenses and ok offenses. Could be an awesome watch. Of course, the giants are looking very strong too.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #51
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
How do you feel about the win over Houston? our running defense (luckily) isn't as bad as our passing D.
We played terrible. But the last 3 teams you guys played are all garbage. And you gave double digit leads to the bills and dolphins. If our defense gets that its over. If we play like we did yesterday we will probably lose. Houston has the 2nd best defense in the league not so much for you guys. Its going to be a great game and I dont think wewill come out that flat 2 weeks in a row. Its going to be a battle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
Adam@Euro-Spec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #52
JJR4884

Quote:
U dont get it.

Stop crying btw - or are going to make another thread how u think u know football? Ie wine, scotch, etc lol
lol you loser stop being an ignorant imbecile

brady is accurate... true, but we still have amazing receivers. what you are saying is like me telling you that marques colston is a good receiver because brees is throwing to him you are a retard and i forgive you for being a dummy. to play with the best, you need to be the best, which is why ochocinco is watching the game from the sidelines.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #53
Born Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselJerzE46 View Post
this is absolutely retarded.

That's like saying Manningham, Nicks, Cruz, and Ballard are only good because of Eli Manning. The only team who's offense was literally run by their QB was the Colts with Peyton Manning. Stop being football illiterate. Peyton is the only QB that literally carried his team. The Pats are a solid team with great coaching. Peyton was all the Colts had.
That's what they mean when someone carries a team

Thank you - payton out and colts were terrible.

Why are u guys so retarded and disagreeing.

Quote:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #54
Born Again

Quote:
lol you loser stop being an ignorant imbecile

brady is accurate... true, but we still have amazing receivers. what you are saying is like me telling you that marques colston is a good receiver because brees is throwing to him you are a retard and i forgive you for being a dummy. to play with the best, you need to be the best, which is why ochocinco is watching the game from the sidelines.
Omg name calling!

Lol grow up

Wahhhh!!!! I'm right your wrong!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #55
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
@ all the patriot talk and as always, Born Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
"They". Again with this idea that white people are a singular organism with a single will.

Individuals make choices and take actions. Sometimes their race informs their choices and actions, sometimes it does not.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #56
JJR4884

Quote:

ok... baltimore hasn't won an AFC championship in more than 10 years, patriots won 4, also brady didn't play for 2008. baltimore blew it 2 years ago against the colts, and last year they lost in the divisional agains the steelers?

playoff history means nothing, this is a new season. oh and to correct you, we won a playoff game 2 days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
We played terrible. But the last 3 teams you guys played are all garbage. And you gave double digit leads to the bills and dolphins. If our defense gets that its over. If we play like we did yesterday we will probably lose. Houston has the 2nd best defense in the league not so much for you guys. Its going to be a great game and I dont think wewill come out that flat 2 weeks in a row. Its going to be a battle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
it is going to be an insane, intense, game, thats for sure.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #57
JJR4884

Quote:
That's what they mean when someone carries a team

Thank you - payton out and colts were terrible.

Why are u guys so retarded and disagreeing.
maybe you are forgetting the fact that the pats went 10-5 when matt cassel was the QB. They are a good team, what you are saying is completely pointless lol.

I need more tissue, i'm crying way too much. I know you are intentionally getting this thread fired up, its all good, but the numbers don't lie my friend... The NE offense is carrying the team
Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #58
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:

The giants, niners, or ravens are not better than the Pats. That does not mean with will walk away with a superbowl with though.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #59
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
GMENNNNN
Old 01-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #60
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
and um.....romo!?
What's this got to do with him? He wasn't even at the game.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote