E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #61
E36 HaTeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 406
My Ride: M54B30 E36 ;)
So its okay for other people to post positive reviews, but its not okay for him to post his negative experience?
__________________

Last edited by E36 HaTeR; 01-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.
E36 HaTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #62
1sickbmw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: bk/Qnz
Posts: 468
My Ride: ///M3--323i--RHD ek4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 HaTeR View Post
So its okay for other people to post positive reviews, but its not okay for him to post his negative experience?


Sounds like a fanboy.
E36 hater please tell us your experience at impressive before you call everyone names,I am sure you are a mature educated person.
1sickbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #63
E36 HaTeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 406
My Ride: M54B30 E36 ;)
I am unbiased.

Only experience I've ever had was 1 call that didnt go smoothly, but from what ive read over the years and heard from other people that have gone there gave me a little idea.

But do you think its right for only the good reviews to be posted when the bad stories are kept under the radar, I think every experience positive or negative should be posted, its not fair to the next person that is looking for a review to only see good things, and when its time to get his car back the wheels are curbed, the bumper has a scratch, the clutch feels weird, and the engine that was just rebuilt is leaking oil.

I do all the work to my car myself thankfully ive never had to go to a shop, but if i did I would go to Rodney's shop or Leo's shop only based on the 5-10 minute conversations I've had with these people.
__________________

Last edited by E36 HaTeR; 01-29-2012 at 10:19 AM.
E36 HaTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #64
1sickbmw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: bk/Qnz
Posts: 468
My Ride: ///M3--323i--RHD ek4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 HaTeR View Post
I am unbiased.

Only experience I've ever had was 1 call that didnt go smoothly, but from what ive read over the years and heard from other people that have gone there gave me a little idea.

But do you think its right for only the good reviews to be posted when the bad stories are kept under the radar, I think every experience positive or negative should be posted, its not fair to the next person that is looking for a review to only see good things, and when its time to get his car back the wheels are curbed, the bumper has a scratch, the clutch feels weird, and the engine that was just rebuilt is leaking oil.

I do all the work to my car myself thankfully ive never had to go to a shop, but if i did I would go to Rodney's shop or Leo's shop only based on the 5-10 minute conversations I've had with these people.
Now that is honest replay as you keep reading OP post he claim to have his wheel curbed but impressive did not took responseabily but still paid the customer to refinished his wheel,I had my car their with bbs wheels never seen a rash on my wheels and my car was their for quite a while,and I am very picky about my wheels,OP has every right to share his experience and complain whatever he didn't like but calling eachother name because we like other shops are not fair either my brother.
1sickbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #65
E36 HaTeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 406
My Ride: M54B30 E36 ;)
I wasn't calling names because I like another shop, he said you shouldnt post a bad experience on a public forum, and then went on to talk about the free oil changes , parties they throw and promotions that they offer which isn't relevant.
__________________
E36 HaTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #66
1sickbmw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: bk/Qnz
Posts: 468
My Ride: ///M3--323i--RHD ek4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 HaTeR View Post
I wasn't calling names because I like another shop, he said you shouldnt post a bad experience on a public forum, and then went on to talk about the free oil changes , parties they throw and promotions that they offer which isn't relevant.
What I understood "Ant"said you can't ignore the fact the sponsor been serving the community for all those great offers for years and one neigitive review and we all bashing a reputable business like this,as far as Anthony who you called "fanboy"is very honest and well educated person who seved is country now he is a veteran now.At the end we all human being and can't be perfect I am sure their are unhappy customers from your favorite shops it's time for me to enjoy rest of the weekend and I hope same for you.
1sickbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #67
E36 HaTeR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 406
My Ride: M54B30 E36 ;)
Fair enough I understand that perspective but "fanboy" is a poke at fun i wouldnt be upset if someone called me that, we are all BMW Fanboys
__________________
E36 HaTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #68
lennon31987
Registered User
 
lennon31987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My Island
Posts: 1,468
My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Now its time to deal with the peanuts in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaulie69 View Post
Cliff Notes:
Basically OP is complaining about everything and considers his car to be flawless and any issues are the fault of Impressive, and Impressive tried to fix anything they could for him, despite multiple problems being the issue. OP sounds like you need a shop that is gonna take your 2006, 2005, 2004, or whatever year your car is and hand you back a brand new car with no issues -_-. Its a BMW and at this point getting to be an older BMW problems come with the terirtory, if your not willing to deal with them and are gonna blame everything on a reputable shop i recommend getting a different car, because 90% of teh people on this forum can share their experience with you about having an issue with their come up that took forever to solve or kept coming up. These cars are far from bullet proof.
Car was not flawless, the engine blew, I paid $XXX.XX for ALL NEW OEM PARTS, I did not go the route many of these people on the forum do and go throw in an unknown m3 engine into my car. That was the issue, the rest of the issues resulted from IMPRESSIVE putting the car back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngproexec View Post
I totally understand everything that the OP went through. Id hate to wait 5 months for something done to my car. As a matter of fact I had to wait over a year for something to be done on my car with another shop. I had a very similar experience, but I sat down and talked to the owner in a calm, respectful and assertive way . However we all have to see it from another perspective. Lets think deeper here. The OP had an issue, but instead of telling all of what he's saying went wrong directly to John he's crying on the forums like anyone of us can help him. Impressive is a forum sponsor. In my eyes, that carries a great deal of respect, and if he had an issue the best thing to do would be to deal with the owner directly.

I can understand him posting this on the forums entirely IF John would've been immposibly abrasive and difficult. HOWEVER if you read the post that John made he admitted and took responsibility for whatever happened an offered to fix it. Yes, maybe it shouldn't have happened in the first place, but that doesn't mean when someone is making provisions to fix it that you turn your back. That is what leads me to believe that OP here does have an ungrateful attitude.

I think we are all adults here on the forums. I may joke around here on the forums, but when It comes to business, I am extremely professional. During my short 19 years of life I have been blessed to study and work for countless business managers, professionals and established individuals as I am pursuing careers in Law and Finance. Since my parents have a businesses I have been given enormous responsibility and have been afforded the opportunity to engage in 'real life' scenarios. As a 'kid' I had to assert myself and continue to assert myself whatever the situation. By doing this I learned excellent communication skills, dealing with various situations and circumstances and adapting to the as a result. All Im saying is that this couldve been dealt with another way. The OP is just mad and venting. This thread is redundant as a result and should be deleted since it serves no purpose. Do you understand what I was trying to point out?
This was done after multiple dialogues with IMPRSSIVE, at some point tho fellas enough is enough, why should I have to continually bring the car back and forth, back and forth. I am not crying to forum asking for anybody help here at all, believe you me. Forum sponsorship means nothing pal, I have a friend who is a sponsor on here right now, he doesnt have a shop or anything. If you can pay you can play. And ungrateful? the car is not right still to this day and had another MAJOR issue this weekend. I am simply enlightening the rest of the community as to my experience, if I was repping them hard saying they did a great job I wouldn't be hearing half of these posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazom View Post
I just want to bring out some points.

If there was something wrong, did they offer to fix it? Clearly so.
They fixed your bumper for free which you didn't even show any pics. You can't even say for sure if the other shop did this or not.

Now the problem with your engine. Your car is not new. There are things that could go wrong and I know that they would look into and try to make sure its resolved. Impressive has been in business not because of one time scams. They have been in business because they have continued to offer reliable and good valued service for many years. Lets be clear about this. Years, not 1. Not 6 months. But many many years. They have a lot of experience with these vehicles. You have a vehicle that needs special parts. They don't keep cars because they want to. That place is always full of vehicles and they NEED to move cars out of there.

Every business is going to have unhappy customers which we should understand. But if anything happens the Impressive shop is always trying to make it up. Everything you said they have tried to fix. So yeah, its ok for you to post your experience but make sure all the facts are there.

A good business is a business that tries to make the customer happy even when he's unhappy. Impressive has offered to fix anything for you. If anybody can't read then go up there and read it again.
I got to the shop around noon that day, walked around the car and saw the damage, john was not there at the time and the rest of the employees all had the dumb found look on their faces as if they had no idea how it happend. Trust me pal, fanboy, and person who had no idea wtf their actually talking about, that damage was not done prior to me bringing the car back for the 3rd time. Yes they offered again to attempt to fix the issues (this would be the 5th time), and at this point I have no interest in getting the car back with more issues. thanks for you extremely biased post, I am sure you were sitting in the office at Impressive while typing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpert86 View Post
Op, does your car have cf side mirrors?
It sure does.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fckupayme View Post
A few of you know I've taken a couple of my cars to Impressive. But I'm not going to start talking about how great they have been for me because this is not my thread, I did that already on my own behalf.

I think its completely fair for people to write about their bad experience, as much as the good ones. As enthusiasts, or at the very least just fellow forum members, I think its great for the community. We buy or don't buy products and services based off of other people's experiences. I don't have a problem with Lennon posting his experience. I remember seeing him there once, and I remember seeing his car there for some time. Great looking car. At the end of the day, its pretty obvious no one wins in these kinds of situations. OP, I hope you do get your car back on the road soon. You seem like someone who takes car of their car and puts the effort to do so.

I can't judge the situation because I wasn't a part of it. The only thing I will say that doesn't seem very fair is that you show a picture of the wheel that you were reimbursed for to have fixed on your own, and show a picture of the damage to your bumper which was later refinished and fixed. So I just don't understand why play both sides.

Every single shop will have its good and bad reviews. OP I hope you get your car back to how you want it and finally get to enjoy it. Best of luck.
I saw your car as well as your brothers car there. Nothing here is fabricated at all. All I am doing is sharing my experience, I only went with IMPRESSIVE in the beginning partly because I saw you had experience with them and I've been on this board for YEARS, as have you. I read good reviews and bad ones but let the bad ones with the talk of a guy named Leo (who as I have said, I've never met) slide because it seemed like a house divided could not stand and from my own life I know the issues breaking up with a business partner can cause and even more so amongst one time customers of one or the other shop. I disregarded all this negative press, I guess that was my biggest mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbmw View Post
Now that is honest replay as you keep reading OP post he claim to have his wheel curbed but impressive did not took responseabily but still paid the customer to refinished his wheel,I had my car their with bbs wheels never seen a rash on my wheels and my car was their for quite a while,and I am very picky about my wheels,OP has every right to share his experience and complain whatever he didn't like but calling eachother name because we like other shops are not fair either my brother.
The wheels went in with no damage and left with damage, you explain it to me then pal. Did the wheels magically curb themselves up?
__________________
Last of the best-

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN





seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #69
SMUUUUUV
///Motorcepts ///Maintained
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hempstead, NY
Posts: 1,895
My Ride: '02 330 Vert-'06 4.4
SMUUUUUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #70
Ispeed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 694
My Ride: 2005 M3
Send a message via AIM to Ispeed
Sucks that your car got damaged.
What happen to the first shop you used? and who are they?
I always expect the worst when big jobs need to be done.
Did you guys discuss replacing the timing chain & components prior to the job being done?
That is the big issue now, oil leaks on rebuilt motors are common & usually an easy fix, gasket, loose line ect.

I have been down this road in the past with non bmw motors & now know, all timing belt components get replaced with oem parts any time they are accessable, all car guys should follow this rule.

Good luck with your car, John is a good guy & should work with you if you both act like adults.
__________________
2009 GTR 552AWHP/550TQ
2007 525xi
2005 //M 439whp
2009 RR Sport
Ispeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #71
lennon31987
Registered User
 
lennon31987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My Island
Posts: 1,468
My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ispeed View Post
Sucks that your car got damaged.
What happen to the first shop you used? and who are they?
I always expect the worst when big jobs need to be done.
Did you guys discuss replacing the timing chain & components prior to the job being done?
That is the big issue now, oil leaks on rebuilt motors are common & usually an easy fix, gasket, loose line ect.

I have been down this road in the past with non bmw motors & now know, all timing belt components get replaced with oem parts any time they are accessable, all car guys should follow this rule.

Good luck with your car, John is a good guy & should work with you if you both act like adults.
I have an indy shop whom does all my work, they handle all my cars as well as my friends and their families. They are older, not senior citizens, but I did not want to burden them with this job as they have no problem doing it but its not there everyday thing. I wanted to go to a shop that has extensive motor building jobs, I went online and read about Impressive, mainly how they were successfully doing a AWD m3 swap (which I said in my initial post did excite me and lead me to believe these guys must have a clue about these motors) I spoke with jon on the phone initially and he made me feel confident that his team could handle it, "no problem". We never discussed the timing chain. He did ask me if I had changed my vanos bolts, as BMW did revise the part number after the production run on the e46 m3 had finished. I did change these bolts and told him that Yes I did do the bolts. But I did say change anything plastic that can break, cost was never the issue and I would have gladly paid more upfront to not have another 2 months of playing this game of bringing the car back to my house on LI and then a day later pulling it out to see a pool of oil sitting in its place.

The night when the chain blew and left me stranded on the side of the road with smoke pillowing out of my motor for more than 35 minutes wasn't due to the bolts it was the guides. When speaking with jon he said the reason he asked me if i had done the bolts was because he would have changed them. He then also said why weren't the guides dont, alluding to, the fact that if one was changed the other should have also been done. He even went as far to say 'if it was him, he would have changed both simultaneously'. So instead of inspecting it, he believed it had been done and proceeded on with the rest of the project. We know how that has turned out.....

Actually spoke with my shop this morning and read them the line that Jon wrote about them not wanting to do the job and that I am such an anal customer or whatever other propaganda he is spreading. Walter started dying laughing, citing all my cars he has done and various other projects which I am sure nobody at Impressive have attempted (ever rebuild a Ferrari V12? highly doubtful) He also said the car had no additional scratches when Jon's buddy came to tow it (who they also said did a good job at towing, as did I in my previous post, SHA is the MAN! no scratching, no bs, no issues, I'd highly recommend him all day)
__________________
Last of the best-

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN





seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #72
bmxpert86
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: long island
Posts: 374
My Ride: e46 TiAg ///M3
Athe shop when I was there. John said that the guy that owns this car won't bring his car anywhere but here and ships it out from long island just so he can work on it because you only trust him...lol. Funny. We were taking about major work I want to get done so he showed me your car and what he did to it.
bmxpert86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #73
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbmw View Post
E36 hater please tell us your experience at impressive before you call everyone names,I am sure you are a mature educated person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbmw View Post
Now that is honest replay as you keep reading OP post he claim to have his wheel curbed but impressive did not took responseabily but still paid the customer to refinished his wheel,I had my car their with bbs wheels never seen a rash on my wheels and my car was their for quite a while,and I am very picky about my wheels,OP has every right to share his experience and complain whatever he didn't like but calling eachother name because we like other shops are not fair either my brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbmw View Post
What I understood "Ant"said you can't ignore the fact the sponsor been serving the community for all those great offers for years and one neigitive review and we all bashing a reputable business like this,as far as Anthony who you called "fanboy"is very honest and well educated person who seved is country now he is a veteran now.At the end we all human being and can't be perfect I am sure their are unhappy customers from your favorite shops it's time for me to enjoy rest of the weekend and I hope same for you.
We can tell you aren't.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #74
comfycar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ny
Posts: 1
My Ride: m3
Thinking back to when I was at Impressive, I do remember a car that was most likely yours with the csl style mods. I only went there for some minor work (~1hr) and thinking back I did hear some chatter about your car and the wheels by the shop owner. I didnt know that it was about all this lol... not sure if i would want to return
comfycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:14 AM   #75
lennon31987
Registered User
 
lennon31987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My Island
Posts: 1,468
My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpert86 View Post
Athe shop when I was there. John said that the guy that owns this car won't bring his car anywhere but here and ships it out from long island just so he can work on it because you only trust him...lol. Funny. We were taking about major work I want to get done so he showed me your car and what he did to it.

What a joke. This is a TOTAL fabrication. just purely BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfycar View Post
Thinking back to when I was at Impressive, I do remember a car that was most likely yours with the csl style mods. I only went there for some minor work (~1hr) and thinking back I did hear some chatter about your car and the wheels by the shop owner. I didnt know that it was about all this lol... not sure if i would want to return
Interesting....did you hear anything you would want to share with the forum? Sure plenty would love to hear.
__________________
Last of the best-

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN





seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:28 AM   #76
bigpaulie69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: new york
Posts: 816
My Ride: 1997 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by comfycar View Post
Thinking back to when I was at Impressive, I do remember a car that was most likely yours with the csl style mods. I only went there for some minor work (~1hr) and thinking back I did hear some chatter about your car and the wheels by the shop owner. I didnt know that it was about all this lol... not sure if i would want to return
Im pretty sure anything you say doesn't matter, if only for the fact that your Klingon date says January 2012....and you have only one post which is this one. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and the right to share that opinion. But once people start to create accounts just for the purpose of makeing a situation worse, thats just being childish.
__________________


1997 E36 M3
MODS: AA Diff. Support, UUC SSK, Euro headlights, UUC headers, UUC exhaust, ACS TYPE III replica Rims. Porsche "meteor Gray" paintjob, smoked lights, UUC RTAB, UUC RSM's
Soon: Suede headliner, Alcantara euro steering wheel, ACS interior, Supercharger.
bigpaulie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:37 AM   #77
lennon31987
Registered User
 
lennon31987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My Island
Posts: 1,468
My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaulie69 View Post
Im pretty sure anything you say doesn't matter, if only for the fact that your Klingon date says January 2012....and you have only one post which is this one. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and the right to share that opinion. But once people start to create accounts just for the purpose of makeing a situation worse, thats just being childish.
I think I have gotten in the middle of an Jon vs Leo war, I thank many people's responses but have no interest in taking to either of these shops. I did not create this thread for the purpose of pitting one shop against another (who have well document issues in the past), I did this to alert the community and to share the experience of a member who has been on this board since 2006.
__________________
Last of the best-

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN





seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #78
phamine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,226
My Ride: 01 Orient Blue 330i
Send a message via AIM to phamine Send a message via Yahoo to phamine
I've had work done at Impressive. I've had good work done and bad work done. John does work with you trying to get things in order. But in the end, you're paying for the staff's skillset and professionalism however which way you weigh it.
__________________
phamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #79
JetBlack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Posts: 39
My Ride: 2003 BMW 330ciC
I am happy the the OP decided to share his unfortunate experience with the rest of the forum. I use this forum to get advice on which shops to use when servicing or customizing my BMW. I read his original review and understood that he was not looking for sympathy from the forum members but instead as a head's up for anyone out there who was considering using Impressive. What surprised me the most was the response from the shop itself! They blame the OP for being too picky and too demanding! It is amazing to me that America is becoming a service industry country where the folks that provide a service feel that they can do the bare minimum and expect their customers to not only accept it but then rave about it to their friends! I really expected Impressive to respond with "how can we make this better for you" but that's not the way it works anymore. The customer it seems, is never right. I was also amazed that other forum members would blast the OP for criticizing a sponsor and suggesting that anyone with a problem just keep it to themselves! My only experience with Impressive is that they posted a M3 part-out and I requested some prices on parts. They never replied to my email so I gave up. No big deal but not the way I like to do business.
__________________
JetBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #80
Nickel///MboyZ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 602
My Ride: m3 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
I am happy the the OP decided to share his unfortunate experience with the rest of the forum. I use this forum to get advice on which shops to use when servicing or customizing my BMW. I read his original review and understood that he was not looking for sympathy from the forum members but instead as a head's up for anyone out there who was considering using Impressive. What surprised me the most was the response from the shop itself! They blame the OP for being too picky and too demanding! It is amazing to me that America is becoming a service industry country where the folks that provide a service feel that they can do the bare minimum and expect their customers to not only accept it but then rave about it to their friends! I really expected Impressive to respond with "how can we make this better for you" but that's not the way it works anymore. The customer it seems, is never right. I was also amazed that other forum members would blast the OP for criticizing a sponsor and suggesting that anyone with a problem just keep it to themselves! My only experience with Impressive is that they posted a M3 part-out and I requested some prices on parts. They never replied to my email so I gave up. No big deal but not the way I like to do business.
+ 1 For this
__________________
///MBOYZ
Nickel///MboyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use