E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #201
m kube

My Ride: E46
lol my car was from carmax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestminimike View Post
^^^no my M3 is my car. My dad bought it for me yes. But he has an e90 m3. He never drives my car. He has enough cars to not drive mine. I drive mine every single day. I'm not a troll. I actually know a lot about cars for my age. Most kids my age wouldn't even know to get an e46 M3. I live with my mother most of the time and she lost a lot of nerves in her legs because of a virus and cannot drive anymore. So I drive everywhere she wants to go. I'm not a kid that says my dads car is mine. I wish his e90 and his Ferrari were mine, but they aren't. I have my own e46 that my family was generous and wealthy enough to get for me. I don't drive it like an ass. I appreciate my car very much. But if it was up to me, I'd be driving a crap Honda or something and my mother would never have gotten sick. Her health is more important than what I drive. It's a luxury that I can have a car like this but I will never take advantage of it. I don't brag about it to kids at school or anything. I park it in the back of parking lot, don't drive fast or play loud music. I try my best to keep it classy. I never street race or drive wreck less. I would hate to kill someone or injure somebody because of my driving. For being 16 I consider myself very responsible. Having a car like this encourages me to do good in school so I'll be able to afford nicer cars later on in life.
Very positive and mature thinking Kudos for saying you didn't do it on your own! A sole reason why i stay off of e46f because due to maturity level. Nobody knows what he/she did to deserve such a machine so why should it matter? Unless you KNOW the person, you have no say. Some people let jealousy get the best of them.. that's just how things are

05 VF570 Interlagos Blue ZCP M3
-Tyler

Last edited by m kube; 03-15-2012 at 08:38 PM.
m kube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #202
illestminimike

My Ride: Project Drama
Thanks m kube.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #203
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
^^^no my M3 is my car. My dad bought it for me yes. But he has an e90 m3. He never drives my car. He has enough cars to not drive mine. I drive mine every single day. I'm not a troll. I actually know a lot about cars for my age. Most kids my age wouldn't even know to get an e46 M3. I live with my mother most of the time and she lost a lot of nerves in her legs because of a virus and cannot drive anymore. So I drive everywhere she wants to go. I'm not a kid that says my dads car is mine. I wish his e90 and his Ferrari were mine, but they aren't. I have my own e46 that my family was generous and wealthy enough to get for me. I don't drive it like an ass. I appreciate my car very much. But if it was up to me, I'd be driving a crap Honda or something and my mother would never have gotten sick. Her health is more important than what I drive. It's a luxury that I can have a car like this but I will never take advantage of it. I don't brag about it to kids at school or anything. I park it in the back of parking lot, don't drive fast or play loud music. I try my best to keep it classy. I never street race or drive wreck less. I would hate to kill someone or injure somebody because of my driving. For being 16 I consider myself very responsible. Having a car like this encourages me to do good in school so I'll be able to afford nicer cars later on in life.
Thats good that you appreciate and understand what was given to you and the fact that you give back. I can respect a person in your position even though I worked for my car. Hell I have friends who have had their BMWs handed to them and others who have worked for their cars. I must say that a lot of people are just asshats in general whether or not cars were given to them. It depends on how you were raised and how you present yourself to people.
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 03-16-2012 at 08:28 PM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #204
illestminimike

Thank you! ^^^
Old 03-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #205
AlpinTXiX

My Ride: 03 M3
illestminimike you seem like the opposite of the OP here. Kudos to you. Glad to know there are some younger owners who don't drag down the rest of us. You class and humility say much more about you than your age does. And btw it's "reckless"; grammar nazi here. Enjoy your M3 and post some pics when you can!
Old 03-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #206
illestminimike

Thank you! I will tomorrow. It's currently rocking some plasti dip white wheels. I'll post pics in the morning. Goodnight everyone! Drive safe tonight!
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #207
illestminimike

No pics today. We got a huge storm in LA. Sucks too cus I was going to paint my headlight bowls yellow. Bought the paint last night for 10 bucks.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #208
Justa330xi

My Ride: 2002 M3 vert
19 here. Just upgraded from 02 330xi to 01 m3
Justa330xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #209
E46DreaM3r

My Ride: 03 Imola Vert M3
23 and i got a IR/IR VERT M3 e46.. best car ever
E46DreaM3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #210
sc2sick

My Ride: 03 325i
Send a message via AIM to sc2sick
26. Drove and modified

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Bimmer App
sc2sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #211
sc2sick

My Ride: 03 325i
Send a message via AIM to sc2sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2sick View Post
26. Drove and modified

Sorry tablet fail. Drove and modded Saturn's for 10 years so I definitely appreciate my e46 325i

sc2sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #212
Toxx

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
So if someone gave you a present, it's not your present? How old were you when you got your M3?
Your reasoning is invalid. You realize he is under 18, right? I don't have an M3, maybe someday, but I'm a broke med school student.
Toxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #213
illestminimike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxx View Post
Your reasoning is invalid. You realize he is under 18, right? I don't have an M3, maybe someday, but I'm a broke med school student.
Ok. Well this was is the ///M3 forum. Not sure why you'd post here.
Good luck with med school though. Nurses make good money.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #214
illestminimike

And to all you ///M owners, happy st. Patrick's day. Drive safe. Don't drink and drive. Especially in the ultimate driving machine. Be safe out there!
Old 03-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #215
bmxpert86

My Ride: e46 TiAg ///M3
25...bought my M when I was 21...selling crack to kids hollllaaaa....j/k lol
bmxpert86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #216
ruskozak

My Ride: M3
Isn't the OP the same guy who got flamed for starting a racing thread. Oh wait it is, lol. Shows his maturity once again. As to age, what difference does it make. Enjoy what you got, and when you got it.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #217
Ballstowalls

My Ride: 05 e46 m3 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskozak View Post
Isn't the OP the same guy who got flamed for starting a racing thread. Oh wait it is, lol. Shows his maturity once again. As to age, what difference does it make. Enjoy what you got, and when you got it.
Can you kindly stop bagging on me please? Thanks
Ballstowalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #218
sihatch

My Ride: E46 M3
sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:19 AM   #219
putyoursoxon

My Ride: 03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballstowalls View Post
Can you kindly stop bagging on me please? Thanks