E46 Fanatics Forum banner

New toy installed!

3K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  BMW_Knight 
#1 ·
Thanks to Active Autowerke and their great support, this past weekend installed my new AA Stage 1 Supercharger. What a difference a little extra cylinder pressure makes.

I am in love with how the car feels now. I am planning on putting it on the Dyno March 3rd. Stay tuned.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but white iphones and dirty hands don't mix.

Next mod sitting in my garage is my m3 rear subframe and diff with my M Brembo BBK. I hope to have that done by the end of March.

Stage 2 :shhh:

See less See more
#20 ·
Thanks everyone!

now im scare to follow you to the shows lollll...injoy yourself driving your beast.... im sure in the future more perf mod's will find their way into your ride hehehe see you soon take care
bob :hi::thumbsup::hi:
You're right about that!

so sick....love it! did you do the install yourself and if you did how do you rate the install processes from a scale of 1 to 10. Ten being the hardest.
7ish

Nice. How are you going to fit the M brakes on the front?
I have porsche Cayman S brembos, the fronts are ZCP rotors and the rear will also be ZCP rotors and cayman S brembos. The rear is being accomplished because I am swapping in the M rear subframe and differential

vids or didnt happen!!
Soon

#11 ·
Nice. How are you going to fit the M brakes on the front?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.