E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #41
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'd like to have bigger arms so I think I will be adding some isolation stuff in to hit them hard.
Finally admitting to what the flesh light is for... ah well, at least you're getting double usage out of it!
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #42
DILLA
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 1,398
My Ride: 330i ZHP/VW Jetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Takes time, Mike. Remember that.
this. I've been lifting seriously since I was 15, I feel like I should be a lot bigger. Muscle building is slow.
__________________
LRx
DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #43
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
this. I've been lifting seriously since I was 15, I feel like I should be a lot bigger. Muscle building is slow.
Guess I'm the exception in that phrase since I've only been lifting heavy about a year and half with a 6 or so month break from squat and deadlift lol.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #44
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Guess I'm the exception in that phrase since I've only been lifting heavy about a year and half with a 6 or so month break from squat and deadlift lol.
Yea according to what you used to weigh id say you timed things perfectly as to were really just maturing and on top of that worked out.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #45
Snik
OEM ///Member
 
Snik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Around SJ AFB, NC
Posts: 20,817
My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
i guess i should start measuring limps.
Im seeing a difference on the scale, finally gained a couple Kg thanks to my Gf feeding me, and i feel stringer, but cant really tell much in the mirror.
I feel like my legs grew and then stopped, and my skinny ass cannot seem to get any calf growth.

Need to start working abs again, 8 pack isnt as defined anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
^^^ do you spend all your free time on two wheels?
______________________________________
The Snikster posted sexy wiminz here
Do you ride a sportbike?
Do you have a question about Jamaica? Ask?
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #46
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Yea according to what you used to weigh id say you timed things perfectly as to were really just maturing and on top of that worked out.
I'll have to get pictures of my friend... was 145... got sick and dropped down to 120-125 (got steven johnson syndrome... shiit looks crazy on wiki, he didn't have it that bad.) and less than a year later he was a solid 180.

he started lifting at around 20 year olds... plus he just really dedicated himself. (Girlfriend/high-school sweet-heart of 3 years dumped him)


Steroids is the quickest muscle builder, though.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion

Last edited by DME46; 02-29-2012 at 07:35 AM.
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #47
Snik
OEM ///Member
 
Snik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Around SJ AFB, NC
Posts: 20,817
My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
say no to roids. lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
^^^ do you spend all your free time on two wheels?
______________________________________
The Snikster posted sexy wiminz here
Do you ride a sportbike?
Do you have a question about Jamaica? Ask?
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #48
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
say no to roids. lol
One of my friends who juices (doesn't work out right at all, doesn't eat right, drinks all the time, doesn't sleep right, smokes every day) pushed juice on me the other night at the bar. If you saw this kid's body you'd laugh.

He said, "D, why don't you just do a couple of cycles? You eat right and work out consistently, you'd get huge... don't be a fuucking idiot."

I told him I'll hit him up when I stop seeing results the natural way. He said, "You're still seeing results but you'll be bigger faster."

__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #49
Snik
OEM ///Member
 
Snik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Around SJ AFB, NC
Posts: 20,817
My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
^ hahah, i got a few buddys that used to do it too. crazy man, especially roid rage, we'd just laugh at him when he goes off..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
^^^ do you spend all your free time on two wheels?
______________________________________
The Snikster posted sexy wiminz here
Do you ride a sportbike?
Do you have a question about Jamaica? Ask?
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #50
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I'll have to get pictures of my friend... was 145... got sick and dropped down to 120-125 (got steven johnson syndrome... shiit looks crazy on wiki, he didn't have it that bad.) and less than a year later he was a solid 180.

he started lifting at around 20 year olds... plus he just really dedicated himself. (Girlfriend/high-school sweet-heart of 3 years dumped him)


Steroids is the quickest muscle builder, though.

I will never cycle.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #51
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
I will never cycle.
If you become an LEO, enjoy being surrounded by guys that do.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #52
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
^ hahah, i got a few buddys that used to do it too. crazy man, especially roid rage, we'd just laugh at him when he goes off..
There's no such thing as "roid rage." Your friend was just being an assh0le.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #53
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
this. I've been lifting seriously since I was 15, I feel like I should be a lot bigger. Muscle building is slow.
You're not a small guy. Being any bigger than you are basically requires you to decide you're going to get bigger and plan accordingly.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #54
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
There's no such thing as "roid rage." Your friend was just being an assh0le.
http://taylorhooton.org/hoots-corner...-as-roid-rage/

This story cracks me up.


My friend who started taking roids always has little fits of rage, my other friends call it roid rage. What they forget to remember is that this kid was on oxys for 2 years (now on suboxys,) was always a little prick, and is just fuucked up in the head.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #55
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
http://taylorhooton.org/hoots-corner...-as-roid-rage/

This story cracks me up.


My friend who started taking roids always has little fits of rage, my other friends call it roid rage. What they forget to remember is that this kid was on oxys for 2 years (now on suboxys,) was always a little prick, and is just fuucked up in the head.
Taylor's parents are beyond ignorant and seemingly too stupid to look at the entirety of the situation surrounding their son's death.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #56
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
If you become an LEO, enjoy being surrounded by guys that do.
It's not really prevalent around here. Maybe in the jails, but most of the guys are just naturally built.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #57
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
It's not really prevalent around here. Maybe in the jails, but most of the guys are just naturally built.
Sure, sure. And they've never smoked marijuana or done cocaine, either.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #58
dwass325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peoples Republic of Chicago
Posts: 405
My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
It's not really prevalent around here. Maybe in the jails, but most of the guys are just naturally built.
Right

Because, if a LEO was using an illegal drug, he would certainly disclose it to a 20 year old non-LEO.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #59
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Right

Because, if a LEO was using an illegal drug, he would certainly disclose it to a 20 year old non-LEO.
I actually know a fair amount of troopers around here, and they don't use it.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #60
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
I actually know a fair amount of troopers around here, and they don't use it.
I still think you use it lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use