E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
IL IN MI MN OH WI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #21
landstuhltaylor

My Ride: M3, Z28, 1.8T
I'm moving to Ann Arbor next month, finally free from Jackson
landstuhltaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 AM   #22
100mileperhour

My Ride: 2000 323ci ZSP
Don't be a Jackson Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by landstuhltaylor View Post
I'm moving to Ann Arbor next month, finally free from Jackson
Ann Arbor is just like any other city, it has it's pro's and con's. It's pro's are is that it has a lot of neat things to do, however it's $$$$$$$$$. Especially if ever hope to buy a house. The property taxes are ridiculous. However, I like to eat downtown and it's nice to shop down there too, I just don't care for the traffic.
100mileperhour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #23
halo0

My Ride: '02 330i 5mt
Compared to most of the metro Detroit areas, the traffic in Ann Arbor is nothing. Provided you know when the U of M home games are and which areas to avoid.

^Click, stop by and say hi.^ ------ 5% off Redline leather
halo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
100mileperhour

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo0 View Post
Compared to most of the metro Detroit areas, the traffic in Ann Arbor is nothing. Provided you know when the U of M home games are and which areas to avoid.
I agree, I drive from Brooklyn, up to Dearborn Heights everyday. M14 is a raceway and I'd like to know who was the genius who thought it was a good idea to have I275 North and South merge together at the same time where M14 ends and I96 starts and then put an exit 1/4 mile right afterwards. Talking about getting squeezed!

Ugh!

Last edited by 100mileperhour; 11-29-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #25
halo0

My Ride: '02 330i 5mt
I hate that interchange! Just went through there last week. Every time I do I rejoice that I don't have to deal with that on a daily basis.

^Click, stop by and say hi.^ ------ 5% off Redline leather
halo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #26
Amhague

My Ride: 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn535i View Post
welcome to moving to michigan. i just moved to Clarkston after going to school out here. it's not too bad but the Cape is better (sorry michiganders).
I'm in clarkston as well. Black 330xi.
Amhague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #27
landstuhltaylor

My Ride: M3, Z28, 1.8T
Quote:
Originally Posted by halo0 View Post
I have yet to see any bad traffic here, especially not during my commute to Chelsea. Anything is better than Boston really.
landstuhltaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #28
100mileperhour

Quote:
Originally Posted by landstuhltaylor View Post
I have yet to see any bad traffic here, especially not during my commute to Chelsea. Anything is better than Boston really.
I wish I had you commute. I grew up in Vandercook and now out at Lake Columbia, somehow I wish I could get off at exit 157, like you! Nah, I get to go another 45 minutes, but hey you gotta provide for the family!
Old 12-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #29
Johnson023
Banned User

My Ride: SDF
I would like to get 300 for the set due to the tread left on the tires, but will take offers. Would also like these to be picked up. I can meet people if its reasonable.
Johnson023 is offline   Reply With Quote