E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
dan92neale330ci

My Ride: 00 330ci
330ci wheels?

Just curiously does anyone know how small a wheel will fit over a 2001 330ci brakes? Im looking for some track wheels and dont wanna get a set of rims to find they wont fit the brakes
dan92neale330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
ModBargains III
Sponsor

My Ride: E46
Best bet for the smallest wheels that can be used for track would be D-Force wheels, which you can find on our site in the link below. For your car, you'd be going with 17"s:

D-Force LTW5 Wheels BMW 15"/17"/18"
http://www.modbargains.com/D-Force-LTW5-Wheels-BMW.htm

Utilizes flow form technology - Lightweight and durable wheel at an affordable price
Ideal track wheels for any BMW
Accepts your OEM BMW caps
Specially heat treated protects finish and makes LTW5 more dent resistant

If you have any questions please feel free to PM/Email me or call me direct at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and make sure to ask for Jurrian!

Sales | Sales@ModBargains.com |(714) 582-3330
We Specialize In: BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | BMW Parts | BMW Exhaust Experts | BMW Tail Lights |
BMW Wheels In Stock | BMW Intake Experts
Hours
: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
Check out our Blog for updates & discounts!
ModBargains III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Gary@Tirerack

My Ride: 1995 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan92neale330ci View Post
Just curiously does anyone know how small a wheel will fit over a 2001 330ci brakes? Im looking for some track wheels and dont wanna get a set of rims to find they wont fit the brakes
We only have one style of 16" wheels that will clear the brakes, the Sport Edition A7. All others are 17" and larger. To find it on our site, go to the 'winter' section of our site

Wheels http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BN4&...nter/index.jsp

Click sig! -->

Gary@Tirerack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
hardtop

My Ride: 05' 3 pedals 2 doors
Pretty much any 17" will fit. Try to find some lightweight 9 or 9.5" wide et 35-40