E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Jmar

My Ride: M3 E46
FS// 2003.5 M3 Silver gray/Imola red SMG Low miles, Cleanest 03 around!!

Hey everyone. Selling an 03.5 (7-03)super mint Silber gray/Imola red M3 SMG! Car has very low miles (48k), and well optioned. Car was purchased on a salvage title with left front cosmetic damage. I had to replace the left fender and bumper. There was NO frame damage, NO deployed air bags, and NO other parts were replaced or repaired! The car when seen in person will not disappoint, or prove to be anything short of what I am advertising. I can not tell you how mint the car is, you will have to see for yourself to fully understand. Vehicle has parking distance, xenon headlights with washers, 19" wheels, cold weather package and brushed aluminum trim. The exterior is a 9 out of 10 and the interior is as well. No faded or worn surfaces anywhere. Vehicle drives perfect, there are NO warning lights on the dash, nor was there ever even prior to repairs. Rims has normal wear, and curb rash. Tires have about 85% of their tread left all around if not more. Brakes look good, and everything functions as it should and is in perfect working order. Car is 100% stock with the exception of braided ss brake lines and smoked corner lamps. Car is a 1 owner car, as I purchased it directly from the insurance company and it has not been re-registered ( I have a dealer plate.) I am an auto enthusiast and I am not trying to portray this vehicle in any manner other then what it truly is. You will see this for yourself, and agree with me for sure. I know the vehicles title status may be a little of a turn off for most people who don't have experience with salvage cars, but trust me, you will completely over look that once you see the car. The mileage, color combo and condition is all a reflection of my pricing, which I feel is more then fair. Price is firm, so please don't bother to offer me anything other then what I am asking. Vehicle is available to be seen 7 days a week. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
simsima325
'a certain moderator'

My Ride: Honda Civic
No price and no enter key?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
So car will def pass inspection, and be able to be registered?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
Jmar

Sorry guys, was posting and eating Lunch at the same time! Price is 17k firm. No reason car wouldn't pass inspection.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
Jmar

******** $17,000 ********
Old 02-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
aero93

My Ride: E46 ///M3 E39 ///M5
wow great price and a amazing looking car ! but it must have had a more damage then described to total it out, from what i recall the damage needs to be 3/4 the value of the car to be totaled and branded so it must have had at least 15 k in damage to it prior to being fixed, any pics of damage or repair process?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Quote:
Originally Posted by aero93 View Post
wow great price and a amazing looking car ! but it must have had a more damage then described to total it out, from what i recall the damage needs to be 3/4 the value of the car to be totaled and branded so it must have had at least 15 k in damage to it prior to being fixed, any pics of damage or repair process?
Yeah to be ruled a loss the damage has to be around 65-70% worth of the car.

GLWS and its a clean car, and I am sure it is worth it.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
Jmar

Wrong,wrong,wrong. I have photos of the car prior to repair, and it cost me in total 3500 to fix. You have to know how adjusters work, and how the estimates vs real life repair cost don't reflect one another. But, as the ad mentioned, i would rather deal with "experienced" salvage buyers, as not to have to explain every single element of who, when when and how. Thank you all for your interest. I can provide photos from the insurance company prior to purchase, as well as work order from repair facility upon an in person inspection of the vehicle by a serious buyer with cash in hand. My description is 100% accurate, and factual. Obviously the car is going to be seen in person by any potential buyer, so why fabricate anything other then the truth. Don't know what or who you guys are use to dealing with, but I'm a straight shooter, and I don't play games with people's time and or money.

Last edited by Jmar; 02-23-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
Jmar

Food for thought, I have been dealing with salvage cars for 15 years. I am not a Monday night quarter back when it comes to this particular field. Please don't taint my tread with speculation or assumptions. Thank you.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #10
Jmar

Should I raise the price??
Old 02-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
Jmar

Not selling or trading not one single part off the car, so please don't ask. The car is immaculate, why would I butcher it and ruin a perfectly good car?? Sorry guys!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
Damn, wish it was manual. Good luck with sale!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #13
Jmar

Thanks.... Bump!
Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #14
Jmar

B.....u.....m.....p!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
97blksvt

My Ride: 700horse cobra
if it wasnt salvage u would have a buyer right here, cant bring myself to paying that much for one when I can get them from my local auctions for 12-14. perfect color combo u got there too.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #16
brontosaurus

My Ride: 2002 330i 5mt
Cleanest salvage title lolololol
brontosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Jmar

I know, I know. 12-14k right buddy! Your funny...... If you knew anything about auctions you would know that mostly all of them nowadays are virtual, so you can see, touch or inspect what your buying. Your posting if irrelevant, misleading and delusional..... I have 15 years in the business. My car will speak for itself, no need for me to verbally sell it.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
Jmar

Bronto , you ok?
Old 02-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #19
Jmar

15 years in the business, never knew there were Internet tire kickers..... Funny.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
brontosaurus

My Ride: 2002 330i 5mt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
Bronto , you ok?
Yeah, because a salvage title car is the exact opposite of clean. I don't care how many times you washed it before you posted it up for sale.
brontosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote