E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #161
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRick323 View Post
I am pretty on the fence right now. Shes in ecuador this week so I have some thinking time. I am one event from asking for a separation. I am not a believer in divorce. She would probably have to attempt to kill me before I went to a lawyer. She knows I dont trust her but I'm hoping I can trust her at some point in the future if she decides to change. If not then I will reconsider.

Sent from my VM670 using Bimmer App
Stop pretending you're doing this in the name of honor or family values. You are being a sissy and you're too dishonest with yourself to admit this slut used you.

At this point though, it's not fair to blame her anymore. It's entirely your fault and, until you find your balls and do something about your lying, cheating, disgusting wife, you deserve everything that's happening to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #162
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
"This is your captain speaking......Honest folks...I know two of the engines on this 747 are on fire and the other two fell off long ago, I know the tail fin has no working flight surfaces and I realize the right wing is sheering off from the fuselage, I know we are skimming the tree tops at over 500mph and I know that most likely we will impact the side of the mountain and our mortal beings will be desicrated into a fireball of nasty smelling burnt flesh unrecognizable beyond belief, I know all hydraulics have ceased to work and we are flying literally on A wing and A prayer.....but folks I really do think I can sincerely salvage this and get us safely to our destination for our regularly scheduled happy life."

Sidenote folks....Brothel in Ecudor anyone?

I used to love Pantera back in the day
Old 05-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #163
NOVAbimmer

OP, seriously, get yourself together. You are literally being walked all over. This is not a "one more event and I'm gone". One more event should have been back in February, if that late. She's told you that she has zero respect for you or your "marriage", and you're telling her "I love you, but I don't trust you. But we can make this work."

You need to leave, or tell her to leave, either way. You also need to get yourself some counseling/therapy to figure out why the hell you have so little self respect. Despite what you may think, you don't deserve to be treated like this. And whether you believe in divorce or not, you need to understand that people make mistakes. Your first mistake was marrying this broad, don't continue to make the mistake of allowing her to treat you like this.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #164
Wes

lol OPs wife is in Ecuador getting stuffed with sausages.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #165
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
I understand everyone s position on this and I take some seriously. I am going about this in a way I am comfortable doing so. I do not want to get into a legal fight over anything at the moment. I'm broke at the moment. I will take my time to put everything together before I make a rash decision. I'm sure many of you have been unfaithful and stayed in relationships.

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/780058
BigDRick323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #166
NOVAbimmer

yes, a solid marriage can move past infidelity when a couple of things are met:
1. the relationship is built on a strong foundation including mutual respect and good history
2. both parties understand why the one strayed, and what can be done in the future to prevent it. Generally, cheating isn't just about the sex, it happens because something is missing from the relationship for someone, and they begin to seek it outside the relationship.

In your case, it sounds like the thing that's missing from the relationship is another vagina. So unless you're willing to get the big snip, it's not going to be salvageable. It also sounds like it's missing the "mutual respect" part.

Also, both people in a relationship have to want to keep the relationship going. And "being in love" is not enough to build a marriage on. Not by a long shot.

If you currently have no money and no means to leave, you need to work on that. Start putting away every dime you earn to being able to get yourself your own place to live. In the meantime, is there a friend or a family member you could stay with until you're able to get your own place?

At the very least, you need to be out of the house and away from her. If she wants to get back together, you need to know what's going to be different the next time. Not "Oh I'm so sorry, I won't do it again.", but some solid evidence that she is ready, willing, and able to commit to your relationship and that alone.

In the end, though, it sounds like this relationship is going nowhere positive for you. And yes, her daughter is being damaged regardless, because right now she's growing up with the idea that men are beneath respect, and that a woman is free to do whatever she wants in a relationship.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #167
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Well, shit. I was typing up an epic novel of a PM, re-read it, thought it would be offensive, and canned it.

If you want, I'll have that MFF threesome with your woman. See my original PM.

If you want, I'll have that MFF threesome with your woman. See my original PM.

Dude, in a situation like this. You are truly worthless. Doing so much more harm then good. Ill speak for the OP and say. **** yourself.

Op - I have nothing but respect for you. Raising a daughter that is not yours in a complicated marriage. And putting the little girl first. Again, respect. I wish you the best of luck.....But if my 2 cents is worth anything i would tell her regardless of the gender. You are a committed married woman. If you feel like you need to be something else...They make papers for that.
ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #168
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

Thank you. It's a really difficult situation. I treat my daughter like she is mine and want to get custody once her dad remarries this month. I want to be able to keep her if my wife goes over the edge. If I divorce her now I am stuck with nothing because I have no rights to her. I would get half the house technically, but I didn't pay for it so I don't think I deserve it. I would just want my stuff and my daughter if things get bleak. I think I could get majority custody in court given the situation.

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
Old 05-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #169
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
WAIT WAIT WAIT, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

You are considering getting further involved with this broad by (what it sounds like) legally adopting her daughter? This completely blows my mind...that or you are doing some epic trolling of this forum. It is great that you are close to her daughter but man, wake up. Get a close friend's opinion of the situation.

** Removed **

Last edited by SLVR JDM; 05-25-2012 at 04:48 PM.
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #170
chivo328

My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
Quote:
Thank you. It's a really difficult situation. I treat my daughter like she is mine and want to get custody once her dad remarries this month. I want to be able to keep her if my wife goes over the edge. If I divorce her now I am stuck with nothing because I have no rights to her. I would get half the house technically, but I didn't pay for it so I don't think I deserve it. I would just want my stuff and my daughter if things get bleak. I think I could get majority custody in court given the situation.
Wait. Let me get this straight. A) You think that the bilogical father getting remarried is going to make it easier for you to do what exactly? Adopt her? So when the bilogical father gets remarried he will no longer want to have anything to do with his own daughter?

B) You honestly think that if your wife and you were to gain full custody and then you divorce the biological mother that a court would give you a majority of custody instead of the biological father?!?!?

Please clarify.

Last edited by chivo328; 05-25-2012 at 08:46 PM.
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #171
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
You need to meet with the guy who was going to tip you off about your wife cheating. He probably knows more than what your wife revealed.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #172
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

spoke to him and one of the guys he told me she was sleeping with, he told me that nothing had ever happened between them in a very nice conversation. The guy that had threatened my wife (the bf of my wife's friend) was fairly rude on the phone and throwing out a lot of stuff. He also told me the guy he mentioned wasn't interested in getting involved after I had already spoken to him. So everyone could be lying or only a couple of people. I am still a bit confused, but I am trusting no one at this point. I have to believe my wife as opposed to a clear liar and another guy I don't know. It's the best to go on at this point. maybe I should get a PI to follow my wife around???? I dont know if there is anything I can do other than to hope my wife doesn't lie to me again.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #173
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
spoke to him and one of the guys he told me she was sleeping with, he told me that nothing had ever happened between them in a very nice conversation. The guy that had threatened my wife (the bf of my wife's friend) was fairly rude on the phone and throwing out a lot of stuff. He also told me the guy he mentioned wasn't interested in getting involved after I had already spoken to him. So everyone could be lying or only a couple of people. I am still a bit confused, but I am trusting no one at this point. I have to believe my wife as opposed to a clear liar and another guy I don't know. It's the best to go on at this point. maybe I should get a PI to follow my wife around???? I dont know if there is anything I can do other than to hope my wife doesn't lie to me again.
"my wife as opposed to a clear liar"

"to hope my wife doesn't lie to me again"

WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #174
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
OP, your wife continually lied and you hope "she doesnt lie to you again.... " Wake the eff up bro... broke or not, cut the chain.

ugh... end this thread.
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #175
NOVAbimmer

instead of throwing money away paying a PI, put that money towards moving out. A PI will do nothing for you. They will either confirm what you suspect, or not find any evidence of it, but not quiet your suspicions.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:39 AM   #176
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
*** I don't know you or your situation other than what is being shared on here, so take this with a grain of salt. ***

BidDRick, you sound like a dude that has deep issues of his own. Perhaps you have attachment issues or are needy...I don't know. You seem to enjoy reveling in your own misery. A normal sane person has 'self preservation' as their top human need. Where as you are remaining in this toxic situation and have not taken one logical step forward of progress during this entire thread. You're just sitting there.

My bet, you likely did similar behaviors in the relationship which set the tone for her to take advantage of you.

Until you have respect for yourself and begin forward progress, I doubt any of us will have respect for you either. Not trying to sound harsh...we've been supportive here....but come on....put your panties on and take action!
Old 05-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #177
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
^this
ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #178
speedcrazy1532

My Ride: is over
Quote:
I understand everyone s position on this and I take some seriously. I'm sure many of you have been unfaithful and stayed in relationships.

You really want to be one of those SUCKERS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
"my wife as opposed to a clear liar"

"to hope my wife doesn't lie to me again"

WAKE UP
srs. The longer you wait the worse it will get.

Rick has a poor sense of self-worth.

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #179
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

I must be a sadomasochist.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #180
poynter

My Ride: Jetta
Good luck dude.