E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Noxx

My Ride: has gold wheels/330i
Arrow UUC TSE3 Light exhaust muffler (used)

SOLD!

Selling my muffler to get some $ to put toward my new Elise.

Muffler has been on my car for approx one year now but was in storage for half that time. Brand new it retails for $810 + ship. It makes a wonderful sound, especially with headers and race cats.

The muffler is lightweight compared to the stock one too so you save a few pounds.

Finally, one tip has lost some of it's mirror polish due to rubbing against my plastic diffuser. Nothing a little rubbing compound couldn't fix though...

Looking for $450 + shipping.

Thank you!

Driving Schools, AA Stage I, H2O Injection, Headers + Magnaflow Cats, TSE3 Muffler,17'' OZ Alleggerita Gold Wheels, Koni FSD + Eibach Springs, Stewart WP, Underdrive PS, EVO III SS, more to come

Last edited by Noxx; 03-18-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Noxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
mineutsystems

My Ride: 2005 330i ZHP
Too bad I didn't see this sooner. Just ordered mine last week. How difficult is the installation? I see there is a couple of brackets to bolt up but, does the stock pipe need to get cut in order to fit? I am planning to put them on my ZHP along with ebay headers.
mineutsystems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
cardsfan007

My Ride: 2002 330xi
Jw, why did you cut it off soo close? The "light" system is the entire rear section, not just the mufflers. So there isn't going to be very much room to weld a new set of pipes on. Just saying
cardsfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
N89

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan007 View Post
Jw, why did you cut it off soo close? The "light" system is the entire rear section, not just the mufflers. So there isn't going to be very much room to weld a new set of pipes on. Just saying
I'm glad you pointed that out , I didn't even notice that on my phone.... though OP apparently hasn't responded to anyone anyways even though he's been on, oh well.
N89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
Noxx

The tubes are included with the muffer (just not pictured). The installation is pretty easy. Cut old muffler, clamp new one.

Driving Schools, AA Stage I, H2O Injection, Headers + Magnaflow Cats, TSE3 Muffler,17'' OZ Alleggerita Gold Wheels, Koni FSD + Eibach Springs, Stewart WP, Underdrive PS, EVO III SS, more to come
Old 03-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
MusclesGlasses

My Ride: 1998 M3 Sedan
Pics of the rest of it?
Old 03-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
ya if i had to guess, this was just the muffler off the cat back UUC TSE3

full TSE3 light looks like this

Old 03-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Noxx

Sorry for pic quality but here are the tubes:

Old 03-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
ivanv

My Ride: 323i
Does this by any chance fit 323i with modifications??
ivanv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
Noxx

Not sure... UUC website says it's for 330/325 only.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
MusclesGlasses

My Ride: 1998 M3 Sedan
A Y-pipe would have to be welded on to fit a 323/328 since they are single in dual out mufflers while this is dual in dual out.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
rumrunnr03

My Ride: TS2+ '05 330ZHP
Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxx View Post
Hey guys,

Selling my muffler to get some $ to put toward my new Elise.

Muffler has been on my car for approx one year now but was in storage for half that time. Brand new it retails for $810 + ship. It makes a wonderful sound, especially with headers and race cats.

The muffler is lightweight compared to the stock one too so you save a few pounds.

Finally, one tip has lost some of it's mirror polish due to rubbing against my plastic diffuser. Nothing a little rubbing compound couldn't fix though...

Looking for $450 + shipping.

Thank you!
Does your system have a resonator, or just Race Cats to the muffler??

Last edited by rumrunnr03; 03-16-2012 at 07:27 PM.
rumrunnr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
Noxx

I have eBay headers, two magnaflow cats, both OEM resonators and a muffler.

Now that I have removed the UUC muffler, I put the stock one back and the difference in sound is huge. It's very quiet now but you can still hear then engine a bit.

I know that in the video it sounds raspy a bit, but in real life it's awesome. Loud growl.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #14
Noxx

Here you can hear my car @ 0:48

Old 03-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #15
Noxx

sold!