E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #2061
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
don't be that guy that sh1ts on the girl because she didn't date you lol
Classy solly
I like it

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #2062
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Well I invited the girl I've been talking to, to this fun run 5k held every wed night along the beach. She said she love to run, always wanted to do it, free beer+food after..hope she does it.
Can you invite me? I'd go to this

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #2063
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
hahahahaahh just focus on yourself and a girl will fall into your lap somehow. I feel that the harder you look... the harder it is to find.
I find that you have to be somewhere in the middle. I have friends with this mentality and have literally been waiting years and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskisky View Post
Yeah ****, two days and no response.

I'll admit it was my fault for hiding it but I wasn't going out of my way to do so, it was a friendly get together that me and my friend do every few months when we have time to catch up and it was so sudden that I didn't even think to ask/tell her.

Is it stupid to show up at her house..? or should I just do my normal routine and go on with life, wait for her to call/text, let her settle down and whatever...
Call her, dumbbass. She's your gf. This isn't some fling that you've been talking to for a month is it?

Last edited by DylloS; 06-07-2013 at 08:34 AM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #2064
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
hahaha for those that have me on fb, one of the girls that I hooked up with uploaded the last pic of me last night.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #2065
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
hahaha for those that have me on fb, one of the girls that I hooked up with uploaded the last pic of me last night.
Well now you should post it here

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #2066
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Random Love Line postings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyewarrior View Post
well now you should post it here
+1

brown magic
awesomechinz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:28 AM   #2067
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
there was a point to this story i just don't remember what it was
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #2068
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
kushy pls
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #2069
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Random but the other day I posted here asking if we (us guys on here) "overthink" things..conclusion was we are just one step ahead and not making fools of ourselves while learning from our past mess ups. Of course there always is the possibility of overthinking our actions with women, but I think we do a good job of keeping each other in check.

My housemate and I have very different views on women, interactions, and reading signs as either a) interested or b) not interested and just fvckign with you..he swears I overthink some things, and how quickly I give up on a girl and move on. I think I've just learned to weed out the joker 22 year old girls faster from the ones who are serious and want to hang out. Case in point, he was hanging around his ex gf the other night (until closing of the bar) while she was with her new bf. He hates the guy, still has feelings for her, but just stuck around like a beta..he's also been told he's "like a brother" from many girls, but swears they really are into him. I've tried to help him out, but he just brushes off my advice, saying I'm looking at it wrong and I'm too harsh. Idk, I thought it was funny, but I feel like you guys have taught me quite a bit and I've learned a considerable amount on here on playing it cool, while maintaining a good level of interest but not being overly needy, not giving into a woman because she is super hot and being like every other guy out there.. I guess what I'm saying is....I've learned quite a bit I feel like..you guys are awesome.

oh and horseface gum girl did end up hitting me up this weekend haha..ok that one i did give up on quickly but she's the one texting me now to hang out.

Last edited by Breezy; 06-10-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #2070
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Horseface? You never said it was sara jessica parker, get that alimony check from misses Ed son !!!

Hell I'd take one for the team if it got me a check, shiiiiiiii I'd even say willll-bbuuuuurrrr while giving sara jessica parker the old hoof and stomp.

Last edited by mcr_driver; 06-10-2013 at 01:48 PM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #2071
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Random but the other day I posted here asking if we (us guys on here) "overthink" things..conclusion was we are just one step ahead and not making fools of ourselves while learning from our past mess ups. Of course there always is the possibility of overthinking our actions with women, but I think we do a good job of keeping each other in check.

My housemate and I have very different views on women, interactions, and reading signs as either a) interested or b) not interested and just fvckign with you..he swears I overthink some things, and how quickly I give up on a girl and move on. I think I've just learned to weed out the joker 22 year old girls faster from the ones who are serious and want to hang out. Case in point, he was hanging around his ex gf the other night (until closing of the bar) while she was with her new bf. He hates the guy, still has feelings for her, but just stuck around like a beta..he's also been told he's "like a brother" from many girls, but swears they really are into him. I've tried to help him out, but he just brushes off my advice, saying I'm looking at it wrong and I'm too harsh. Idk, I thought it was funny, but I feel like you guys have taught me quite a bit and I've learned a considerable amount on here on playing it cool, while maintaining a good level of interest but not being overly needy, not giving into a woman because she is super hot and being like every other guy out there.. I guess what I'm saying is....I've learned quite a bit I feel like..you guys are awesome.

oh and horseface gum girl did end up hitting me up this weekend haha..ok that one i did give up on quickly but she's the one texting me now to hang out.
Many people tell me the same thing. This is really the only place I can bestow my knowledge because most of my friends are too weak to take my advice. They're good people, just not well versed with the ladies. I quit giving advice a while ago because I have had at least 10 "I told you so" with my friends. When I first started I wasn't well off, but I never became friends with a girl. I've had that rule since day 1. I listened to all advice, and concocted my own style. I watched every move of every potential girl, and every thing I could at clubs, bars, and other melting pots for dating. I've learned that most women are even more calculated, and do exactly what your roomie is telling you not to prepare for. Being equally calculated puts you at eye level with them, and they drop the wall because they see you as a formidable opponent. Walk up like some white night and they'll crush you.

Do you, don't worry about others. They'll take notice and ask if they have no choice. The more you succeed, the more they'll notice and regret not asking.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #2072
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Do you, don't worry about others. They'll take notice and ask if they have no choice. The more you succeed, the more they'll notice and regret not asking.
Using this approach is the only way I've ever had any success in my dating life. I used to be the most timid, shy, self conscious kid growing up. To an extent I still am, but breaking out of my shell and not giving a **** about women as anything more than a piece of ass has shown me the light. Being happy and confident attracts attention, and its such a gratifying feeling when people notice and start making moves. I'm in a slight slump right now thanks to school taking over my life, but I can't wait for summer and to get back out there. You guys have read first hand, a lot, about my failures and successes. I think I've learned from my mistakes and what went wrong in every situation I've been in, so I'm eager to see what lies ahead

/arrogant rant

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #2073
KillaaCort

My Ride: 325i aka Bella (:
Quote:
Many people tell me the same thing. This is really the only place I can bestow my knowledge because most of my friends are too weak to take my advice. They're good people, just not well versed with the ladies. I quit giving advice a while ago because I have had at least 10 "I told you so" with my friends. When I first started I wasn't well off, but I never became friends with a girl. I've had that rule since day 1. I listened to all advice, and concocted my own style. I watched every move of every potential girl, and every thing I could at clubs, bars, and other melting pots for dating. I've learned that most women are even more calculated, and do exactly what your roomie is telling you not to prepare for. Being equally calculated puts you at eye level with them, and they drop the wall because they see you as a formidable opponent. Walk up like some white night and they'll crush you.

how are women so confusing? lol I don't understand. I don't think I am confusing.

Iz─bella :*
KillaaCort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #2074
CollinsE90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaaCort View Post
how are women so confusing? lol I don't understand. I don't think I am confusing.
I didn't say confusing. I said calculated. Nothing I say encompasses all of one group, because statistically, that's impossible. Just my general experiences. It may be because I go for certain girls.

Even though you think you're not confusing, you could come off as much.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 06-11-2013 at 07:19 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #2075
KillaaCort

Quote:
I didn't say confusing. I said calculated. Nothing I say encompasses all of one group, because statistically, that's impossible. Just my general experiences. It may be because I go for certain girls.

Calculated I agree with. I am very calculated. But I think women in general do things for a reaction, they do and say certain things, to see how you are going to react. We depend on your reaction to figure out our next move.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #2076
KillaaCort

An update on my situation, idk exactly how it came about but one day we just ended up kissing and after that fireworks. It's pretty awesome being with someone who is your bestfriend. We are like disgustingly happy. Only hitch along the road this far has been the fact that EVERYONE has been talking about it, how they found out I have no clue, the military is like high school. But it really doesn't matter. I ike to keep home at home and work at work. Up to now though, its pretty much been better than I could've imagined.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #2077
awesomechinz

Quote:

Actually I was discussing this with one of my friends. She was trying to explain something to me. She said that it made sense to her mentally, but wasn't sure about how to put it in words and properly explain it to someone that doesn't understand. Yes this discussion was about relationships.

brown magic
Old 06-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #2078
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomechinz View Post
Actually I was discussing this with one of my friends. She was trying to explain something to me. Yes this discussion was about relationships.
emtions..there you go. Didn't quote the entire post for some reason, makes sense to her in her head, but can't put into words..emotions.

Last edited by Breezy; 06-11-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #2079
awesomechinz

Quote:
emtions..there you go. Didn't quote the entire post for some reason, makes sense to her in her head, but can't put into words..emotions.
Probably.. That does make sense

brown magic
Old 06-12-2013, 02:20 AM   #2080
CollinsE90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaaCort View Post
Calculated I agree with. I am very calculated. But I think women in general do things for a reaction, they do and say certain things, to see how you are going to react. We depend on your reaction to figure out our next move.
I agree.