E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #2921
blazedxjan

My Ride: 01 325ci
on another note; I meet some new girls through a friend of mine. I was sort of shy since I havent interacted with females my age to much anymore. (yolo molly twearking girls) didnt really hit it off since they seemed as bright as a nokia phone but it did help me get back into good spirit about my new single life. we went to a bar had some drinks, almost got into two fights and woke up the next morning not knowing how I got home. and with 2 new numbers in my phone (diff chicks). I hate to say my night wasnt as epic as I invisioned it but it's a start, I didnt drunk text/call my ex either which is sadly a huge win for me.

RIP Edgar F. Glavez 4/19/89-10/19/2014

blazedxjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #2922
Foxalpha5

My Ride: 2003 325i 5MT
Random Love Line postings

Me and the girlfriend broke up last Friday, she's been super stressed lately and didn't feel like she could manage a healthy relationship at the same time, we were really well suited to each other, and felt very strongly. It's been a hard week, I decided breaking up probably wasn't the best way to tackle it.
I figure she needs her space but I just want to go over and tell her I want to get back together.

Going a little crazy over thinking all of this!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Foxalpha5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #2923
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Re: Random Love Line postings

The never fail line on pof "what's a great catch like you doing on here?"

It always works on me and them lol
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #2924
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxalpha5 View Post
Me and the girlfriend broke up last Friday, she's been super stressed lately and didn't feel like she could manage a healthy relationship at the same time, we were really well suited to each other, and felt very strongly. It's been a hard week, I decided breaking up probably wasn't the best way to tackle it.
I figure she needs her space but I just want to go over and tell her I want to get back together.

Going a little crazy over thinking all of this!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Any good/great relationship should take away the stress of your life. This "stress" is textbook. She is confused as f*ck and doesn't know what makes her happy. I can assure you, she did you a favor because she is going down in flames and will bring you with her.

I tend to stay away from people who cannot manage stress simply because they take it out on everyone else. Continue being you and continue to move on. Everyone deserves to have someone in their life that can provide tranquility, not stress lol.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #2925
Trashcan

Last night i went out drinking in green bay and it's crazy how much differently women treat me now compared to a year or even just a few months ago. I think i was approached by 4 women last night (that i remember).

A year ago if i threw down some amazing game, women wouldn't even give me the time of day, but now they approach me fairly regularly. I'm still not used to it lol.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #2926
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
It's because you do them curls for the girls

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #2927
blazedxjan

post pics or it didnt happen

Old 12-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #2928
Trashcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazedxjan View Post
post pics or it didnt happen
Me???

Idk what you want pics of... Wanna see what i wore when i went out?

Last edited by Trashcan; 12-02-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #2929
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Sure, minus what you were wearing.

Heyyyy ohhhh

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #2930
Trashcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Sure, minus what you were wearing.

Heyyyy ohhhh
But then it'd just be like every other picture I post on this site....
Old 12-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #2931
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
So I met a girl in Colorado, albeit very briefly, she's a pre-med student at CU, and as smart as they get.. We've been texting, chatting, everything of the sort since then and mesh on pretty much every level, when she recognized a fyodor dostoevsky quote I used, it was apparent this is my kind of girl. So I'm debating flying her out to CA for the holidays and us cruising up to Seattle in my plane. She's down for it, I'm just wondering how bad of an idea it is. I could see myself dating her, and I also haven't been laid in ages, which is a problem that will be solved pretty much the second we see each other.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #2932
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
The never fail line on pof "what's a great catch like you doing on here?"

It always works on me and them lol
NY girls would laugh in my face if I used that corny line hahha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
So I met a girl in Colorado, albeit very briefly, she's a pre-med student at CU, and as smart as they get.. We've been texting, chatting, everything of the sort since then and mesh on pretty much every level, when she recognized a fyodor dostoevsky quote I used, it was apparent this is my kind of girl. So I'm debating flying her out to CA for the holidays and us cruising up to Seattle in my plane. She's down for it, I'm just wondering how bad of an idea it is. I could see myself dating her, and I also haven't been laid in ages, which is a problem that will be solved pretty much the second we see each other.
If you like her and wont go broke doing it go for it. That's how I treat these things. BTW if I had the option to fly girls around I would be mentioning that every single day lol.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #2933
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
Quote:
How are you with LDR? I've had too many long distance relationships
They do have some perks ... having lots of freedom
But it sucks because you are limited in how often you can see each other and because of that the relationship progresses at a different pace
(Not to mention not being able to get some whenever you want)

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #2934
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Go for it. You'll never know unless you take the chance.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #2935
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
I have done long distance in the past, multiple times, and have sworn to myself I will never do it again. Part of the failure I attribute to being too young and not ready for the commitment in the first place, however in the end the difficulty of the distance always won out. I have always had the mindset to give something a shot and not let the fear of whatever may go wrong stop what I feel in the moment, so I say that if you feel you have a connection then give it a go. Just not something I will choose going forward.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #2936
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
NY girls would laugh in my face if I used that corny line hahha.

If you like her and wont go broke doing it go for it. That's how I treat these things. BTW if I had the option to fly girls around I would be mentioning that every single day lol.
I would crush with a plane.

"Excuse me, I noticed your drink was getting a little low, I have more in my plane."

Not one b1tch would say no thank you.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #2937
k2pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Hah well you know my resources, so it's not straining much of anything, hell I spend more at bars in a month trying to meet girls than I do just flying her out here.

Interesting thing about meeting this one is that I managed to not mention much of anything about myself or background for a while, and it really made things go a lot better. Playing the airplane card has never worked in my favor, until it's time to seal the deal and I suggest going to my hangar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
How are you with LDR? I've had too many long distance relationships
They do have some perks ... having lots of freedom
But it sucks because you are limited in how often you can see each other and because of that the relationship progresses at a different pace
(Not to mention not being able to get some whenever you want)

[bimmerapp]
You know I've never had many real relationships, so no clue how I'd do with the long distance factor. On the plus side, I have the flying thing going on, and can go there pretty much whenever. I'm also going to be moving to Boulder for january and maybe february to take on a project more aggressively (when I came across her last), which will be a good solid month of sexy time.

If it were to evolve to that point of being an actual relationship, I would worry about her being a youngin' in college with plenty to distract. And same with my interests, it seems all to easy to have your attention wander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
Go for it. You'll never know unless you take the chance.
It's decided, it'll be done!

I don't know if anyone else here is in to Myers briggs stuff, but whats interesting is she's an ENTJ, as are literally every girl I've hit it off with in the past 3 or so years, which traditionally can't work with an ENTP like myself long term. People say I shouldn't read in to it, but if I examine closely I can see plenty of currently minor differences that could be a big problem down the line (seems like everyone glances over that stuff in the honeymoon phase). Inversely, I also hear plenty say to not fixate on such things, let it slide, no relationship is perfect, and that all these things ultimately take work and compromise.

Last edited by k2pilot; 12-05-2013 at 12:45 PM.
k2pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #2938
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Myers Briggs test is irrelevant to a relationship. All you need is one alpha, and one beta. Doesn't matter who is who. If you're both leaders, you'll butt heads and never work. If you both need to be taken care of, same thing. Other than that, the extrovert and introvert stuff doesn't really matter once the walls are down.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #2939
k2pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Myers Briggs test is irrelevant to a relationship. All you need is one alpha, and one beta. Doesn't matter who is who. If you're both leaders, you'll butt heads and never work. If you both need to be taken care of, same thing. Other than that, the extrovert and introvert stuff doesn't really matter once the walls are down.
I use MBTI as an easy way to explain that. ENTJ's are inherently dominant leader types (she fits that bill very well), which is what I like. I can't stand timid submissive pushovers. However I'm also not a follower type by any stretch of the imagination. Now I do think I'll end up being the one in control, our age gap alone has pretty much secured that. But forcing a person that is more typically assertive could have a negative affect on their mental well being after a prolonged period of time.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #2940
blazedxjan

Im here tripping about an ex and this dude is wondering what plane to fly this chick on. I wish I had your problems dude.