E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #301
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Yeah.....agree with everyone else.....'too busy' is just a line to allow her to keep distant.

Had an ex pull that one on me. Relationship started out great, she was always there and we had a lot of fun. Then over time she grew more and more busy. At first I tried to be understanding...but then whenever we did manage to find time to hang out it was not quality time. Instead it was her ranting about work, or her finances, or whatever. The intimacy even dried up. The biggest tell for me is the kiss. Once the kiss turns cold, it is done.

She even was slow replying to texts, emails, etc. In the end I called her out on in and she continued to claim the 'busy' line but finally after pressing her to know what's up, said she thinks we should see other people. After that I went on a banging spree of low quality girls just to get her out of my system. The old me would have hit the road much much earlier when I saw the signs. But in my 30s I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt hoping things could work out.

Favorite quote from the movie Ronin - "Whenever there is a doubt, there is no doubt"

Last edited by Mark M; 01-03-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Mark M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #302
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
If there's anything I've learned in this forum it's to talk to as many girls as possible. There will be flakes, and some won't be into it, but if you have that other girl lined up..you never start to waste time focusing on it and overthinking things.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #303
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
If there's anything I've learned in this forum it's to talk to as many girls as possible. There will be flakes, and some won't be into it, but if you have that other girl lined up..you never start to waste time focusing on it and overthinking things.
It's a good thing man. I think it's great to have options. It makes you feel good about yourself, makes pressure less when talking to girls, and makes you look valuable to other girls.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #304
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
It's a good thing man. I think it's great to have options. It makes you feel good about yourself, makes pressure less when talking to girls, and makes you look valuable to other girls.
truth!
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #305
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Pretty sure I just found a fvck buddy.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #306
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Pretty sure I just found a fvck buddy.
talk to us when it happens a few times lol
Old 01-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #307
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Ay ay cap'n solly

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #308
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
congrats what isle did you find one on? I need to grab a 6 pack of those
Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #309
Breezy

Ok, going off of the "I'm too busy" talk we had in the last few pages.. Some context, I'm talking to multiple girls, banging one, and the one I am posting about, we dated in the past and slept together, so we have history. I tried to get back into contact with her (wanted to get some one more time from her, really hot) and we have been exchanging messages through facebook (new cell, don't have her number). She seems receptive, exchanged messages catching up, I mentioned we should get together after the holidays since we were both traveling..seemed good so far.. I sent her a message Thurs night, she responded and I mentioned we should get together and grab drinks. She responded last night with this

"It was pretty cold but I survived. That sounds awesome, I love Cancun! Also, saw you went to Coco Bongo. I definitely went there at some point in high school i think it was my first clubbing experience haha. The next few weeks are a little busy for me I'm gone most weekends but if you're in the area shoot me a text or something!"

Now keep in mind I am talking to another girl, so I'm not completely focused on this one, but I do want to bang.. Having trouble deciphering this one, seems like she's using the I'm busy line (right you are super busy) doesn't want to "formally" get together, but would be down to meet up possibly? Am I good to go on this one? Seems like there could still be a chance

Last edited by Breezy; 01-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #310
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Grocery shopping yesterday a pretty good looking girl came up and talked to me. We talked a while, and she commented on my physique, and noticing what was in the cart, asked if i was a personal trainer Told her no, but continued to talk for probably about 30 minutes total. Exchanged numbers and went our ways.

I felt pretty good after that and went on with my grocery shopping. Then she ended up coming up to me and talking to me 2 other occasions in the store, to the point where i was unsure whether i should be flattered or worried. I woke up today, got ready and went to the gym. Spent about 2 hours there. When i got out i had 2 voicemails from her.....

How do i get rid of this now?! I don't want to be an a$$ though...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #311
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
Grocery shopping yesterday a pretty good looking girl came up and talked to me. We talked a while, and she commented on my physique, and noticing what was in the cart, asked if i was a personal trainer Told her no, but continued to talk for probably about 30 minutes total. Exchanged numbers and went our ways.

I felt pretty good after that and went on with my grocery shopping. Then she ended up coming up to me and talking to me 2 other occasions in the store, to the point where i was unsure whether i should be flattered or worried. I woke up today, got ready and went to the gym. Spent about 2 hours there. When i got out i had 2 voicemails from her.....

How do i get rid of this now?! I don't want to be an a$$ though...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
bang her then poo on her chest. if she still calls you after that she's a keeper
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #312
DylloS

Hit it and slowly disappear. She may be crazy or she may just like you. Worth taking a shot
Old 01-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #313
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Ok, going off of the "I'm too busy" talk we had in the last few pages.. Some context, I'm talking to multiple girls, banging one, and the one I am posting about, we dated in the past and slept together, so we have history. I tried to get back into contact with her (wanted to get some one more time from her, really hot) and we have been exchanging messages through facebook (new cell, don't have her number). She seems receptive, exchanged messages catching up, I mentioned we should get together after the holidays since we were both traveling..seemed good so far.. I sent her a message Thurs night, she responded and I mentioned we should get together and grab drinks. She responded last night with this

"It was pretty cold but I survived. That sounds awesome, I love Cancun! Also, saw you went to Coco Bongo. I definitely went there at some point in high school i think it was my first clubbing experience haha. The next few weeks are a little busy for me I'm gone most weekends but if you're in the area shoot me a text or something!"

Now keep in mind I am talking to another girl, so I'm not completely focused on this one, but I do want to bang.. Having trouble deciphering this one, seems like she's using the I'm busy line (right you are super busy) doesn't want to "formally" get together, but would be down to meet up possibly? Am I good to go on this one? Seems like there could still be a chance
typical light catchup message, sorry bud, she isn't interested with you on the level you want; maybe still try and hang out with her eventually but don't expect anything... you are in casual friend zone at best right now... you are just gonna have to wow her when you do meet.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #314
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
typical light catchup message, sorry bud, she isn't interested with you on the level you want; maybe still try and hang out with her eventually but don't expect anything... you are in casual friend zone at best right now... you are just gonna have to wow her when you do meet.
Eh yeah she gave me her number again (didnt have it) but if anything if I run into her I run into her, not going to seek her out or talk to her thru text or fbook anymore( solidifying friend status) and if I do see her I'll just have to be on point.

Last edited by Breezy; 01-06-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #315
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
I'm probably going to break up with my current gf. Can't stand some of the bs going on, whatever
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #316
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
I'm probably going to break up with my current gf. Can't stand some of the bs going on, whatever
what's going on?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #317
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

She had some issues with her family during christmas week so I asked what was wrong and she wouldn't tell me at all. So I left it at that. She seemed a bit distant but she said she just had to get somethings back on track with her life and she would be okay soon. Fine, I left it at that. So I sent some texts here and there but they kind of went unnoticed and I got a bit mad so I called her at night about three times to talk to her. I assumed she was awake because it showed she was online with an app we use to video chat so I called.

She was sleeping and asked what was wrong. I said forget it I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. She was getting mad and I told her that she doesn't even reply back to me, doesn't says she loves me, etc. So she got pissed and we haven't been talking that much since that day (dec 31st, yea nice way to start the new year). So we text here and there, talk on the phone a bit but when she calls she doesn't leave a voicemail like she used to. Yesterday I went snowboarding, sent her a nice pic of me, nice texts, etc. So she ended up calling me when she got to work (mind you she was probably awake for three hours already). So before we hung up she's like I have to go to work I'm like no problem. Then I'm like baby not going to say I love you huh huh (joking around) she sounded annoyed and was like fine, bye. I'm done. I know she probably doesn't love me anymore and I already lost it towards here. Idk, maybe I'll give it a few days to see if she changes the way she talks towards me, if she's the same I'm done.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #318
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
i don't even think it's worth the few days just end it now. She sound like every over gir in this thread my ex included. Put the ball back in your court, take control and leave with dignity. Tell her what you're feeling what she is doing to you and the consequences. If she cares and doesn't want to lose you the script may change if it doesn't you know where you stand.

See note talking to this girl from class we've hung out and chat semi often. I find out she has a long distance bf, he goes to Berkeley. She's turning 24 friday he is 22. I think i may be a substitute for her guy as she told last night they are rather distant as of late and not because of distance, they aren't talking much...she then invites me to her birthday party friday with her friends. If i go do i get a gift and general thoughts?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #319
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

Thanks for the advice. I completely agree. I'll post back later on with an update.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #320
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
She had some issues with her family during christmas week so I asked what was wrong and she wouldn't tell me at all. So I left it at that. She seemed a bit distant but she said she just had to get somethings back on track with her life and she would be okay soon. Fine, I left it at that. So I sent some texts here and there but they kind of went unnoticed and I got a bit mad so I called her at night about three times to talk to her. I assumed she was awake because it showed she was online with an app we use to video chat so I called.

She was sleeping and asked what was wrong. I said forget it I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. She was getting mad and I told her that she doesn't even reply back to me, doesn't says she loves me, etc. So she got pissed and we haven't been talking that much since that day (dec 31st, yea nice way to start the new year). So we text here and there, talk on the phone a bit but when she calls she doesn't leave a voicemail like she used to. Yesterday I went snowboarding, sent her a nice pic of me, nice texts, etc. So she ended up calling me when she got to work (mind you she was probably awake for three hours already). So before we hung up she's like I have to go to work I'm like no problem. Then I'm like baby not going to say I love you huh huh (joking around) she sounded annoyed and was like fine, bye. I'm done. I know she probably doesn't love me anymore and I already lost it towards here. Idk, maybe I'll give it a few days to see if she changes the way she talks towards me, if she's the same I'm done.
yea it doesn't seem worth it. even if she snaps out of it do you deserve a girl that treats you like that? As I get older I think I'm a lot less tolerant to things like that. In the past I would deal with it but if someone just changes their tune and treats me differently when all I do is try to be nice then I'm out.