E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #3321
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Sounds like a sliding scale for payments at CrossFit Newburgh. Next thing you know the walls will be purple and pizza will be handed out every third Friday of the month

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #3322
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
she's not paying lol. Don't tell my other people that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Well, she is "paying" for your services ... just not in cash

[bimmerapp]
Quote:
I'll take it.
next thing you know, some dude's going to show up and drop his pants ... bend over and say, "here's my next month's payment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #3323
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:
next thing you know, some dude's going to show up and drop his pants ... bend over and say, "here's my next month's payment"
solly will start taking direct deposit right in the a**
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:13 PM   #3324
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
she just had her period...phew!!! so how long do you guys date a girl until you decide she's on the pill..no longer want to do the condom thing?

Last edited by Breezy; 04-13-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #3325
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
she just had her period...phew!!! so how long do you guys date a girl until you decide she's on the pill..no longer want to do the condom thing?
Well in a perfect safe world, after she got tested, but that wont happen lol. I fear I will be faced with this dilemma too soon. Condoms are awful. Not because the feeling so much as just the thought of this thing on my junk .
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #3326
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

Quote:
Condoms are awful. Not because the feeling so much as just the thought of this thing on my junk .
... what?

So did you ever have the talk with your girl? Have you defined the relationship?

[bimmerapp]

Quote:

Old 04-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #3327
IdahoToyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I actually usually ask girls from the start. Not because I don't plan on wearing a condom, however I just like to know if they're taking steps to not get pregnant...because I do not need a kid in my life. This goes for both dating and even some night of's from the bar. I'm not ashamed to ask them.

I've had the waiting game before, and DAMN is that a stress.

But I think I read your question wrong now that I looked at it again. Ya'll are dating and so you know she isn't on the pill but you want to have the conversation about her starting it? If you're in a committed relationship I wouldn't be afraid to sit down and have a casual conversation about it, it's a two way road for contraception.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #3328
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
lol condoms, haven't worn one in 7 years. Also been with the same girl for 7 years...

Also I think she is on the pill based on his comment. The hard part isn't if she's on the pill or not but is she taking it routinely enough for it to be effective.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #3329
DylloS

Quote:
... what?

So did you ever have the talk with your girl? Have you defined the relationship?

[bimmerapp]
You're telling me you don't mind condoms? And no not yet. Had a very good last week but she's away until Friday. I wasn't about to define it before she went away and look like an insecure douche. I gave her and her friends a big bottle of alcohol and told her to have a good time.

Last edited by DylloS; 04-14-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #3330
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
Quote:
You're telling me you don't mind condoms? And no not yet. Had a very good last week but she's away until Friday. I wasn't about to define it before she went away and look like an insecure douche. I gave her and her friends a big bottle of alcohol and told her to have a good time.
seems as though the manner of her return will define your relationship.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #3331
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaruu View Post
seems as though the manner of her return will define your relationship.
we had an awesome past week so if she comes back and acts all weird I'll be a little upset. I don't see it happening though.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #3332
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
so went out with a bunch of classmates the other day, this russian chick who i've befriended since school started had a bit much to drink. As did I. After dinner a few of us decided bowling would be fun. Off we went. I gave the russian my watch to put in her purse. (I didn't want to bowl with it on, and partially drunk) thank goodness i at least had enough sense to put it away safely. Anywho fast forward to the end, walking out into the parking lot, everyone leaves her and I remain and both cars are next to eachother. I tell her i need the watch. She playfully says no and gets in her car. I really did not trust myself at that moment under those circumstances to get in with her.. I get in the passenger side. I tell her i'm tired and i need sleep. to cut the story short, she's now pissed at me and hasn't been texting like we normally do.

This is the second girl from class that has a bf, and has shown interest in me. I haven't done anything with either.

I also want to apoligize for the ending to that story, I re-read it and thought i was going to have an ultimate climax myself. Then i realized, oh wait, nothing happened. lmao. I know my e46peeps were expecting much more.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:08 AM   #3333
IdahoToyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
I also want to apoligize for the ending to that story, I re-read it and thought i was going to have an ultimate climax myself. Then i realized, oh wait, nothing happened. lmao. I know my e46peeps were expecting much more.

You have a great ability to meet girls who have boyfriends and that like to play games to make sure they can still attract new guys. Sucks. It is low of them to do that to their boyfriends, I have little respect for individuals like that. Of course I have no knowledge of the dynamic of the relationship, but as an outsider I still feel that way in general. Good on you to show some restraint again. Need to find yourself some single girls.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #3334
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post

You have a great ability to meet girls who have boyfriends and that like to play games to make sure they can still attract new guys. Sucks. It is low of them to do that to their boyfriends, I have little respect for individuals like that. Of course I have no knowledge of the dynamic of the relationship, but as an outsider I still feel that way in general. Good on you to show some restraint again. Need to find yourself some single girls.

yea man no question. It's weird, this kind of **** has never happened to me before. I will admit, it's interesting to see how they behave towards a guy their attracted to. Just knowing that I could makes it fun though.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #3335
DylloS

Wifed up again.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1397931215.352985.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	554498

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 04-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #3336
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

Quote:

Old 04-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #3337
IdahoToyo

Old 04-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #3338
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Great picture, would be better if the view was rotated 90 deg clockwise.

This mean it's facebook official now?
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:17 AM   #3339
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
Great picture, would be better if the view was rotated 90 deg clockwise.

This mean it's facebook official now?
nothing on fb yet. This happened like 3 days ago. I'm not overly concerned with that but I'm sure it will come up.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #3340
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
saturday night met a girl at the bar, apparently it looked like she was basically eating my face to the point where the bartender asked my friend if I was going to be ok lol.

then it got weird... she asked me to go with her to PROM

Turns out she doesn't turn 18 until september, and had a fake ID (bars here are 18+). I'm 25, but I don't look a day over 20 at best.

Second from right... definition of jailbait. I had seriously no idea. Nothing illegal or anything, just some would find it immoral. I actually don't care tbh