E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #461
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
I'm not buying it, but that's me.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #462
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I'll buy you homie <3

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #463
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Got way to drunk last night the worst part is that this cute chick that works at my bank that I've been getting into was there and witnessed it. I don't remember everything, but i remember a high school friend saying something about my ex (together for 4 years and almost got married) and my demeanor completely changed putting me in a crappy mood. I also remember a lot of stumbling late in the night

There were so many people that i went to school with that were coming up so happy to see me, telling me their great memories of me, that i had absolutely no idea who they were. That awkward feeling is what got me to drink so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #464
CollinsE90

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
I'll buy you homie <3
bout tree fiddy
Old 01-20-2013, 10:53 PM   #465
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I don't like this quote, sounds forced and false. If she really is busy, she shouldn't worry if you're not believing her because it's true.

Solly, 2 weeks.
What's two weeks? Vday?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #466
CollinsE90

I said about 2 weeks ago you'd be in a relationship by now

Last edited by CollinsE90; 01-20-2013 at 10:57 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #467
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Had an interesting day, I got canceled on by one girl (A) but opportunity struck with another(B). We (B) clicked really well via texting the past couple of days and I invited her out spontaneously after I got canceled on by Girl A. Met up for a checked out a small art gallery followed by some Boba and card playing. I had this girl laughing (the point of wheezing and tearing up, I wasn't trying lol) pretty much the entire night. Very reserved at first but she got comfy with me and let out a few dirty jokes here and there. As the night wound down she asked what I was up to tomorrow and it looks like we'll be going for a hike. I'm attracted to her but not head over heels type of thing, all in all feels good she is really in to me. Was definitely a huge difference for me that I felt comfortable and everything clicked well.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #468
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
So everyone's got a girl A/B issue?

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #469
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I said about 2 weeks ago you'd be in a relationship by now
Haha oh sh1t you're right. Good call man.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #470
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
Haven't had sex in about 2 months. The crazy thing is I"m not even hunting. Let's just say being stressed these past few months is a major fvcking understatement. Job, family really took a toll on me past few months. I had a girl over on New Years that was clearly down to F but I ended up just kicking her out by the end of the night without even fvcking. I saw it in her eyes, lol. I"ve been beasting at the gym though . . . .
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #471
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
It's not an EXACT quote, but that was the jist of it. Reason she said that is because I gave her some **** the other day for being too busy, but she couldn't tell I was joking around in the text. Like I've said, she doesn't lie to me ever as a bail tactic, she really is that damn busy. It almost sounded like she was near tears lol, I felt bad. It's definitely not a good feeling to get off a shift from work, stressed out with an assignment, and on top of that getting crap from me. Call me a pvssy, but I felt like a dick.
Be mean keep em keen
Old 01-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #472
mcr_driver

Think I need to say good bye to girl A, girl B knocked it out of the park yesterday with me. Girl A has just been very bland conversation no real connection and blew me off once already.

After she got off work (she has a job and a e90 apparently ) we met up in south pasadena had lunch, went to the old LA zoo for a fun hike, got in to some shenanigans which lead to cozy make out moments. After we got done went to the 3$ theatre and say this is 40, ended the night at a bar for a guiness and a game or two of pool (one and done since it's my regular bar and I like the bartender.) Bit more heavy making out (we had been pretty much since the zoo) and dry humping before the night ended with our next meeting lined up at her place tomorrow for dinner. Now the debate on what to make to surprise an italian girl
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #473
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Think I need to say good bye to girl A, girl B knocked it out of the park yesterday with me. Girl A has just been very bland conversation no real connection and blew me off once already.

After she got off work (she has a job and a e90 apparently ) we met up in south pasadena had lunch, went to the old LA zoo for a fun hike, got in to some shenanigans which lead to cozy make out moments. After we got done went to the 3$ theatre and say this is 40, ended the night at a bar for a guiness and a game or two of pool (one and done since it's my regular bar and I like the bartender.) Bit more heavy making out (we had been pretty much since the zoo) and dry humping before the night ended with our next meeting lined up at her place tomorrow for dinner. Now the debate on what to make to surprise an italian girl
Dude you're moving along quickly. Makes the whole break up seem very easy I'm sure. They only negative is that if you get more serious with this girl she will find out you have only been single for about a month and it may worry her.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #474
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Dude you're moving along quickly. Makes the whole break up seem very easy I'm sure. They only negative is that if you get more serious with this girl she will find out you have only been single for about a month and it may worry her.
Yea I was thinking about today on my ride in to work, after the dinner I am dialing it back to continue to focus on me but definitely like where it's going. As for the break up thing, the few (and fewer thankful) times I look back on the matter of that relationship, it was really over a year ago. I was just too stupid (and naive) to break it off when I should have and let her have all of the control.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #475
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

If the girl seems ready to take it to the next level, be upfront and talk about your situation with the girl before it goes too far
If you just back off without explanation, she might just think you are not interested in her anymore and run off
But don't say anything about how the relationship was really over a year ago and you let the ex hold your balls ... she might think you don't know wtf you are doing

[bimmerapp]

Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #476
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Yea I was thinking about today on my ride in to work, after the dinner I am dialing it back to continue to focus on me but definitely like where it's going. As for the break up thing, the few (and fewer thankful) times I look back on the matter of that relationship, it was really over a year ago. I was just too stupid (and naive) to break it off when I should have and let her have all of the control.
I learned so much from my last relationship. Just look at it like that. Don't think of it as wasted time or anything like that. I know so much more of what to do and what not to do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
If the girl seems ready to take it to the next level, be upfront and talk about your situation with the girl before it goes too far
If you just back off without explanation, she might just think you are not interested in her anymore and run off
But don't say anything about how the relationship was really over a year ago and you let the ex hold your balls ... she might think you don't know wtf you are doing

[bimmerapp]
I agree. Just play it cool like you are.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #477
mcr_driver

That what I was kind of planning on doing just keeping control of the tempo with her and let things develop naturally. We clicked really well right off the bat and for me to pull an E-brake would be bad but definitely a tap wouldn't hurt if needed. If the relationship question comes up I'll be honest (in a way that doesn't make me sound unsure or non alpha to quote CMT a bit ) but I think right now both of us are just enjoying each others company.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #478
Breezy

Well a while ago I posted about a girl I tried to reconnect with. She was being very ambiguous and vague, saying she was busy but if I was in town then I should hit her up. The most recent time she said she had a friend in town and may be strapped for time (bascially I'm in the reserves, eff that), I told her no problem I'll just be passing thru town and I'll be in touch. I didn't text or call, instead went down to LA to party with my friends. I think she expected me to, later that night around 12:30 am she texted me asking if I was out. I was with another girl atm getting it on, so I didn't even think twice about it, hit her up the next day and we seem to be very flirty. This hook up could actually happen now I'm thinking. It really does pay to play it cool with a girl, as if you don't care (even when you do)..I think it also helped that my girl friends posted pics of us out this past sat night, dancing, drinking, having a good time. I'll try her this weekend and see if she's out..in the meantime, I met a cute college chick, great body, pretty confident about this one. I hope it all works out!

Last edited by Breezy; 01-22-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #479
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

Tap it

[bimmerapp]

Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #480
Breezy

Lol thats the plan

Last edited by Breezy; 01-22-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote