E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #641
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
Need help. I've been hanging with this girl lately. Turns out we went to school, together n i had no idea lol. We went out and shot pool a couple of weeks ago with her friend, i went back home, she came back over later that night n we hooked up. Now she wants to hang out every weekend as much as possible. She told me the other day she had a crush on me in school but never tried because she didn't think she had a chance or that i knew who she was (i didn't, lol). Afterward she tells me she's getting those feelings back. I said, I'm just completely not into any kind of relationship, nothing against her. She was cool with it.

Now she wants me to go to a passion party (bedroom games and toys) Saturday. I see that as a couples thing so I'm thinking i don't want to go.

Also i was talking about not knowing where I'm going to take my vacation in a couple months, and she invites me to north Dakotah with her (we've been hanging out like 3 weeks and screwed once).

Should i be worried?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
is she recently single? Maybe she is feeling a little lonely. Also, why do you have no interest in a relationship... is it the girl or are you just not in the mindset... for the right girl, better believe you would be willing to make that leap... maybe she just isn't it.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 AM   #642
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
question for you guys. Her close friends aunt died and the wake is tonight. She didn't ask me to go with her so should I offer? I hateeee these types of things but I feel like offering is the nice thing to do. Basically, I want her to know I'd be there with her but I am afraid of her saying "yea come"
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #643
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
she's not cool with it
Not even a little bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Her number one goal is to become your girlfriend. She'll act like it's cool with her to be bang buddies, but she'll gamble that she'll be able to convince you otherwise. If you seriously don't want that, walk away now.
This ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
K, glad i wasn't just reading signs that weren't there. I have no intentions of anything serious with her so i think I'll let her know.

Why can't i manage a fwb relationship? Lol. The other 2 girls before her said fwb was fine and that they understood i wanted nothing to do with a relationship and that nothing would change if we hooked up. Then we hook up once and everything completely changes....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Because for a woman sex 9/10 does change everything. It's that release of letting her guard down to a guy perhaps. Granted there are exceptions and girls go through phases, this one is clearly thinking relationship at all costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
is she recently single? Maybe she is feeling a little lonely. Also, why do you have no interest in a relationship... is it the girl or are you just not in the mindset... for the right girl, better believe you would be willing to make that leap... maybe she just isn't it.
Maybe because she was too easy and threw herself at him he lost interest fast. what interest is there in no challenge?
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #644
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 9,792
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
question for you guys. Her close friends aunt died and the wake is tonight. She didn't ask me to go with her so should I offer? I hateeee these types of things but I feel like offering is the nice thing to do. Basically, I want her to know I'd be there with her but I am afraid of her saying "yea come"
lol
If you don't want to risk it, then don't offer
Just tell her nice supportive stuff, ask her how she is doing, ask her if she needs anything
Short of actually asking if you should go to the wake or if she wants you there with her

[bimmerapp]
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #645
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
question for you guys. Her close friends aunt died and the wake is tonight. She didn't ask me to go with her so should I offer? I hateeee these types of things but I feel like offering is the nice thing to do. Basically, I want her to know I'd be there with her but I am afraid of her saying "yea come"
It's her close friend's aunt, I don't even go to my own aunt's funerals.

Keep doing what you want to do, you have a while before things like that have to be considered.
__________________

Last edited by CollinsE90; 01-31-2013 at 12:02 PM.
CollinsE90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #646
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
lol
If you don't want to risk it, then don't offer
Just tell her nice supportive stuff, ask her how she is doing, ask her if she needs anything
Short of actually asking if you should go to the wake or if she wants you there with her

[bimmerapp]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
It's her close friend's aunt, I don't even go to my own aunt's funerals.

Keep doing what you want to do, you have a while before things like that have to be considered.

I mentioned it and she said "awww I'm impressed. You dont have to though because I'll be with her family"

everything went better than expected.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #647
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Wow completely missed the post, thankfully Ed had me covered glad it went better then expected
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #648
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 9,792
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I mentioned it and she said "awww I'm impressed. You dont have to though because I'll be with her family"

everything went better than expected.
lol
it was a FRIEND's aunt? not even her own?
nevermind
glad you didn't get stuck actually going to the wake
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #649
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
lol
it was a FRIEND's aunt? not even her own?
nevermind
glad you didn't get stuck actually going to the wake
Yea man. Those things are always awkward as fuuck.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #650
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 9,792
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
i cried my eyes out at my friend's dad's wake and funeral

we're the same age ... so it reminded me of my own dad

anyway
you dodged the awkward situation ... plus you earned brownie points for offering
may you be rewarded with an extra BJ later
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #651
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Extra BJ with optional swallowing

But I do enjoy giving a good facial from time to time
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg

Last edited by mcr_driver; 01-31-2013 at 02:02 PM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:30 PM   #652
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
i cried my eyes out at my friend's dad's wake and funeral

we're the same age ... so it reminded me of my own dad

anyway
you dodged the awkward situation ... plus you earned brownie points for offering
may you be rewarded with an extra BJ later
haha yea man. IMO it was a win win. She saw that I wasn't too concerned with doing something uncomfortable for her.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #653
Trashcan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 668
My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Maybe because she was too easy and threw herself at him he lost interest fast. what interest is there in no challenge?
EXACTLY! Every time a woman completely throws herself at me and makes it obvious she's completely hooked really early into things, i completely lose interest.

I don't want things that are easy to get. If I did, i would be fat, chase after fat easy women, drive a Ford Taurus and work at a gas station.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #654
Trashcan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 668
My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
is she recently single? Maybe she is feeling a little lonely. Also, why do you have no interest in a relationship... is it the girl or are you just not in the mindset... for the right girl, better believe you would be willing to make that leap... maybe she just isn't it.
Recently(ish) single, but not from a serious relationship. The lonely feeling is definitely possible, but in my eyes so early it comes off as kind of needy.

I'm bordering on being emotionally ready for a relationship again, it's a big part her and partially that I'm just not ready. But if a good one comes up, believe I'm going to sort everything put and step up to the plate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #655
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
Recently(ish) single, but not from a serious relationship. The lonely feeling is definitely possible, but in my eyes so early it comes off as kind of needy.

I'm bordering on being emotionally ready for a relationship again, it's a big part her and partially that I'm just not ready. But if a good one comes up, believe I'm going to sort everything put and step up to the plate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
she is probably a little inexperienced too - on an emotional level for sure.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #656
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 9,792
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Solly
On fb someone posted a pic from 4chan
Captioned "because you can't pause multiplayer..." or something
Taken from the POV of a girl lying on the bed with her panties around her knees ... and a guy at his desk playing CoD or something turning to look at the girl
While scrolling down on my phone, I thought it was YOUR picture for a split second
See if you can find that pic

[bimmerapp]
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)

Last edited by XKxRome0ox; 01-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #657
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Solly
On fb someone posted a pic from 4chan
Captioned "because you can't pause multiplayer..." or something
Taken from the POV of a girl lying on the bed with her panties around her knees ... and a guy at his desk playing CoD or something turning to look at the girl
While scrolling down on my phone, I thought it was YOUR picture for a split second
See if you can find that pic

[bimmerapp]
Lol I saw that on reddit today lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 AM   #658
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 9,792
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
http://gagspoint.com/wp-content/uplo...1/IMG_0365.jpg

if anyone wants to see the pic
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 AM   #659
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
My only response is you can't pause multi-player but a real player can multi-task
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg

Last edited by mcr_driver; 02-01-2013 at 01:51 AM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 AM   #660
HyeWarrior
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 2,831
My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
It really does look like Solly
__________________

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use