E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #961
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
she's pretty damn hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Damn you solly

Quote:
-_- it's ok, that's not even that hot a pic of her. Damn personal trainers/yoga instructors
Just clicked through a few, did stumble upon their fitness group....I've known a couple girls in fitness, damn them indeed. Is her sister single? And maybe a little less crazy

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #962
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Stop stalking my life bro, I haz a sad now. And no, her sister isn't single.

Seriously, WHY did she have to be a nutcase

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #963
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Stop stalking my life bro, I haz a sad now. And no, her sister isn't single.

Seriously, WHY did she have to be a nutcase
To show you what you don't need to deal with in your life.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #964
IdahoToyo

Haha My bad man, slow day at work so occupying my time.. Is still a sh!tty situation for sure, I've had my fair share of crazies that just seem to have just about everything going for them.

I'll be partying and Tough Mudder'ing in Vegas mid April. Trek on over as I'm meeting a group of girls, fitness trainer included, and there should be an ample opportunity for fun. Can be an "I Iz Sorry" for stalking and get beyond your current dilemma

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #965
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
nice I wanted to do that exact race but my schedule doesn't allow for it I barely have time to work out much less train for stuff like that lately.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #966
HyeWarrior

She's doing it again. Disregard the text lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1362641793.736873.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	494266  

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #967
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
So my buddy got me to try out the pof app (plenty of fish). He just wanted me to be able to score some tail because with my 60+ hour weeks at work, remodeling the karate studio on Sundays, helping a guy from work finish his basement on Fridays, 1-2 hours of training a day, meal prep, cleaning the house and trying to get some time with friends and family, i literally have no time. Other than sleeping I'm lucky if i get an hour alone total throughout an entire week that I'm not busy.

But as i was saying, i figured I'd give it a try, but with real intentions, not just looking for puss, although when it comes calling i don't say no. And I'm pretty impressed. There's lots of fatties and weirdos that come at me (no solly, more than just fat girls like my abs, lol) but after weeding through the bs, I've found some great ones. I'm planning on going out with this really cute massage therapist (score!) next weekend if i can make time, and I'm going to go out with a cute chick about to graduate college with a marketing and human resources degree that just got a good job. And a good friend of mines step sister and i are going out this weekend if i have time. I'm excited, she's really cute and blond, has a decent job, and is 28 (I'm 21). I relate with older people so much better.

Well I'm beat from work, I'll stop my excited/nervous about trying internet dating rant now. Just feels good to have things to look forward to. Maybe about time to find a good girlfriend....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #968
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
So my buddy got me to try out the pof app (plenty of fish). He just wanted me to be able to score some tail because with my 60+ hour weeks at work, remodeling the karate studio on Sundays, helping a guy from work finish his basement on Fridays, 1-2 hours of training a day, meal prep, cleaning the house and trying to get some time with friends and family, i literally have no time. Other than sleeping I'm lucky if i get an hour alone total throughout an entire week that I'm not busy.

But as i was saying, i figured I'd give it a try, but with real intentions, not just looking for puss, although when it comes calling i don't say no. And I'm pretty impressed. There's lots of fatties and weirdos that come at me (no solly, more than just fat girls like my abs, lol) but after weeding through the bs, I've found some great ones. I'm planning on going out with this really cute massage therapist (score!) next weekend if i can make time, and I'm going to go out with a cute chick about to graduate college with a marketing and human resources degree that just got a good job. And a good friend of mines step sister and i are going out this weekend if i have time. I'm excited, she's really cute and blond, has a decent job, and is 28 (I'm 21). I relate with older people so much better.

Well I'm beat from work, I'll stop my excited/nervous about trying internet dating rant now. Just feels good to have things to look forward to. Maybe about time to find a good girlfriend....

better make sure she doesn't try to SELL you some massage service

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #969
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
-_- it's ok, that's not even that hot a pic of her. Damn personal trainers/yoga instructors
umm... *waiting*

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:51 AM   #970
Trashcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #971
IdahoToyo

Quote:
Glad to hear POF is working out. I've known quite a few girls who have done well with online dating services; match, POF and the like. I've never quite understood the allure of it as I'd much prefer going out and about and meeting individuals. Bar (not so much anymore as they just never leads to a good thing), gym (much much better), through other friends at dinner things and the like. But I can completely understand the appeal w/ such a busy schedule as it sounds you have.

Question for you though. W/ all you have going on, and karate studio? That's kind of bad ass, do you have time to put effort into a relationship and make it work itself into a GF/BF type situation? It sounds like you barely have time for yourself, based on what you wrote, where is there going to be time for a GFs requirements? Not that you shouldn't go for it, but sounds like it may stretch you even more.

Quote:
Unless it comes with a happy ending

Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #972
mcr_driver

Quote:
She's doing it again. Disregard the text lol
I think you need to stop putting any thought in to this matter. The fact you keep posting this is up is too much thought as it is whether it's for a laugh or not. Keep going with yourself and ignore her and whatever her attempts are to get your attention. Subconciously she is winning because she is getting you to notice whether she knows it herself or not.

Quote:
umm... *waiting*
+1 You say yoga instructor I expect yoga pant shots or better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Glad to hear POF is working out. I've known quite a few girls who have done well with online dating services; match, POF and the like. I've never quite understood the allure of it as I'd much prefer going out and about and meeting individuals. Bar (not so much anymore as they just never leads to a good thing), gym (much much better), through other friends at dinner things and the like. But I can completely understand the appeal w/ such a busy schedule as it sounds you have.

Question for you though. W/ all you have going on, and karate studio? That's kind of bad ass, do you have time to put effort into a relationship and make it work itself into a GF/BF type situation? It sounds like you barely have time for yourself, based on what you wrote, where is there going to be time for a GFs requirements? Not that you shouldn't go for it, but sounds like it may stretch you even more.

Probably not judging by the sounds of things right now but once his current projects are finished he could reallocate his time and energy in to things that could be set up in the mean time. Or he could just bang away as well
Old 03-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #973
Trashcan

Quote:

I honestly do feel strange about the whole online dating thing, but with my schedule it's about the only option i have right now. Although when i go grocery shopping i get a number like 50% of the time.

You're right, i really don't have time for myself. I was figuring I'd try some casual dating now, if I'm not feeling the women, then i just get a night out out of it, but I'll know if a woman is worth while because I'll be willing to change my schedule to make time for her (only work 4 or 5 days a week, sacrifice time with friends occasionally or bring her with, sacrifice more sleep, ect.) In all honesty, no i really don't have time, but for the right woman I'll figure it out.

About 8 or 9 months ago i got out of a 4 year relationship, then a month later i rebounded with a girl for a month(great rebound though) and since then I've been single (6 or 7 months). I did great with the whole "I'm going to focus on my career" and "I'm putting all my effort into bettering myself and becoming the person I want to be", but my selection with no help isn't getting any better (if you remember some of the crazy, overly clingy women I've been getting). I'll be honest, i don't really want a relationship, the idea of loving again kinda scares me, but I'm hoping to find someone good enough to change that. Is that a bad outlook?

Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #974
HyeWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
I think you need to stop putting any thought in to this matter. The fact you keep posting this is up is too much thought as it is whether it's for a laugh or not. Keep going with yourself and ignore her and whatever her attempts are to get your attention. Subconciously she is winning because she is getting you to notice whether she knows it herself or not.
You right. You right.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
Old 03-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #975
mcr_driver

I hate to say it but I am actually getting a bit excited for tonight's game.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #976
HyeWarrior

Oh my Jesus, fml right now

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #977
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:

Real intentions and you are on POF... that site is straight garbage dirty. Go on a paid site if you are actually serious.... you will have better success, but it is a different game and isn't easy to get used to.

Also, you are too busy and are already making excuses for things to fail in the dating world.... they surely will unless you put something into it (unless you are looking to just bang away though haha, in which case, continue on).

Sorry to be critical, just speaking from experience. Just don't let your busy schedule get the best of you and don't use it as an excuse for striking out! Good luck though, it can be a lot of fun

Last edited by CMT247; 03-07-2013 at 09:21 PM.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #978
CMT247

Quote:
Oh my Jesus, fml right now
well shoot, don't leave us hanging.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #979
HyeWarrior

My Instagram was fvcking up all day. Ever since her little spree last night, every time somebody else comments or likes a photo of mine, my phone glitches and pops up with a notification that SHE liked my post, when in fact, somebody else did.

Now my own phone is trolling the **** out of me, awesome.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
Old 03-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #980
CMT247

Quote:
I was skeptical too at first, if you put in some effort, it can really work though and is a nice way of weeding people out without spending a million dollars on a first date. The best thing I always found was to mix in a little of everything... head to town on a regular basis, but also have the online thing rolling too. The biggest obstacle is often your location though... Idaho might be tough (though I have only ever been to Moscow haha); are you down at Boise State?