E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #1361
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I would be hesitant to meet with a girl to meet her sister. Friends are easy, but family is different. She may have the exact taste of her sister, or hate anyone her sister likes for her; it's a toss up.

edit: On the last question, I'd say flattered, just be careful. Friend of a friend is like shooting fish in a barrel, family can be tricky.
I've had multiple moms try to hook me up with their daughters and nothing every came to it. I'm assuming when they told them about me they were probably grossed out that their moms thought I was a good match. Probably better off cause then the mom would hate me when I just had sex with their daughters and drank their orange juice in the morning.
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #1362
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet

Gotta get that vitamin C after giving that vitamin D cuz.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #1363
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I've had multiple moms try to hook me up with their daughters and nothing every came to it. I'm assuming when they told them about me they were probably grossed out that their moms thought I was a good match. Probably better off cause then the mom would hate me when I just had sex with their daughters and drank their orange juice in the morning.
Yep. The old cliche that girls like a guy that their parents hate is actually true. When I'm a father and I meet a kid that i don't like, I'm going to start the wedding plans. She'll kick him to the curb in seconds.

edit: also to trashcan, if she's(older sister) choosing you, I presume you're a 'good guy,' means her sister probably goes for the neck beard POS's. Family wants the best choice for their kin, because their kin doesn't want the best choice for themselves.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 04-08-2013 at 04:30 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #1364
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post

Gotta get that vitamin C after giving that vitamin D cuz.
this made me lol

Quote:
Yep. The old cliche that girls like a guy that their parents hate is actually true. When I'm a father and I meet a kid that i don't like, I'm going to start the wedding plans. She'll kick him to the curb in seconds.

edit: also to trashcan, if she's(older sister) choosing you, I presume you're a 'good guy,' means her sister probably goes for the neck beard POS's. Family wants the best choice for their kin, because their kin doesn't want the best choice for themselves.
lol neck beard. I agree with that though. Trashcan might be something completely opposite of what she goes for.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #1365
CollinsE90

There's a chance the sisters are close and have the same taste. I'd want to meet for a drink with all of them, though. Not a date setting first.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 04-08-2013 at 04:39 PM.
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #1366
DylloS

Quote:
There's a chance the sisters are close and have the same taste. I'd want to meet for a drink with all of them, though. Not a date setting first.
I've never been a fan of "date settings". I like to try to do fun things that don't make people feel pressure. I can't tell you how many of my friends do dinner and a movie. Gay.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #1367
mcr_driver

Quote:
There's also a chance the sister could be setting up the sister to get to you Then it's all about timing and alcohol for the sister on sister three way

Quote:
I've never been a fan of "date settings". I like to try to do fun things that don't make people feel pressure. I can't tell you how many of my friends do dinner and a movie. Gay.
Gay is an offensive term...I think they prefer the term h0mo-erotic for when describing situations like that.

Last edited by mcr_driver; 04-08-2013 at 05:11 PM.
mcr_driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #1368
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
wat dis feel mean?
"I feel right Brian. I feel right."

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #1369
CollinsE90

Quote:
There's also a chance the sister could be setting up the sister to get to you Then it's all about timing and alcohol for the sister on sister three way

Gay is an offensive term...I think they prefer the term h0mo-erotic for when describing situations like that.
Sister on sister is essentially incest. I'd pass unless they're twins, then we would have to rotate or something
Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #1370
mcr_driver

They're not your sisters I think that's the important part here...What about mother daugther three ways are you not down for those as well?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #1371
CollinsE90

My penis says yes, my brain says WTF.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #1372
mcr_driver

You're brain is saying WTF because it's missing half it's blood. Go with your gut or thereabouts and
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #1373
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
You're brain is saying WTF because it's missing half it's blood. Go with your gut or thereabouts and
You guys got so far off topic lol.

Her sister is like her best friend, not a parental.

Nobodies mother is trying to set me up, so that's not a worry, lol.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #1374
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
Quote:
A movie is the worst first or second date ever
So you want to sit there staring at a screen for two hours when you should be getting to know one another?
Way to "spend time" with someone

Unless if you are just making out and groping each other in the theater ... that gets a pass

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #1375
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I took my chick to a movie on Easter Sunday and it was fine. Granted we had gone out the past 2 days before. I would never do it on a first date though. Also, living in a boring town kinda limits things.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #1376
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
You have it all wrong man. Meeting people through friends is always better than meeting them randomly. At least this way you have a mutual friend that can vouch for them and weed out the really weird ones.
I think I'm going to give it a try.

Quote:
I would be hesitant to meet with a girl to meet her sister. Friends are easy, but family is different. She may have the exact taste of her sister, or hate anyone her sister likes for her; it's a toss up.

edit: On the last question, I'd say flattered, just be careful. Friend of a friend is like shooting fish in a barrel, family can be tricky.
I hooked up with her younger sister in like 8th grade or early high school we lost our virginity to each other, so it's not like that. Haven't really talked to either of them in a couple years though

Last edited by Trashcan; 04-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #1377
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
I think I'm going to give it a try.

I hooked up with her younger sister in like 8th grade or early high school we lost our virginity to each other, so it's not like that. Haven't really talked to either of them in a couple years though

Rekindling an old fire eh?

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #1378
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
A movie is the worst first or second date ever
So you want to sit there staring at a screen for two hours when you should be getting to know one another?
Way to "spend time" with someone

Unless if you are just making out and groping each other in the theater ... that gets a pass

[bimmerapp]
I have a friend that will always do "a movie then dinner because then you have something to talk about at dinner". He must be pretty dense.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #1379
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
i think i might try online dating.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #1380
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i think i might try online dating.
It's not bad especially once you find a way to thin out the herd.

Last night was interesting...I seem to attract MILF's

Last night before class met up with a classmate to help her with homework. She's a couple of years older(I'm 27 she's 29) has a good job working for the city of Los Angeles. Chit chatting away and come to find some more interesting facts that she let slip about herself. A: her Ex was an EX husband of 6-7 years, B: she has a 2 year old with said Ex husband and C: she hangs out/parties with "interesting" people (when she has the time.)

I'm not trying to pursue her at all but I just looking for study people for the class. I just find it funny I always end up being friends with MILFS. Even at my job I made nice nice with a milf there (again would not pursue she has baggage and still happily married, I would never ruin a marriage.) Thoughts on this phenomenom?