E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:09 AM   #121
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Today is going to be a interesting day...I'm either going to be single or my relationship is going to get back on track. I have to be hopeful but also realistic...
Old 11-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #122
Hamsocne

My Ride: 2002 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by calialx1 View Post
^ similar situation here and I appreciate the wisdom.

I'm 25 and been with my gf for one year. I love her andsee myself growing old with her. We do have our problems but nothing that can't be worked out. Before her I didn't have many other serious relationships or hooked up with any other girls. Now I wonder what it would be like to sleep with other women or let loose. She satisfy s me sexually so I don;t think that's the problem/ I just don;t want to end it with her over this hoping she will come back to me bc I know it wouldn't be fair to her and I would probably lose something that has been building for years since we've been friends sin jr high. I think it may have to do with my insecurity of her actually being with other guys in the past and me knowing of it. Like I need to catch up to the amount of people she's slept with. I regret not having my fun with other girls before dating her because now I don;t want to lose her.
Don't hate on her just cause you couldn't get laid. If you leave you may still strike out and she won't so even if you "catch up" a bit she will move on for sure. History is history and everyone has a past. How does she treat you today?
Old 11-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #123
Adamo99

My Ride: 330Ci vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanScarface View Post
I have been with the same girl for 7 years, I love her.

However I want to get back out out there and break it off. Both of her parents were never there for her and my family has become her quasi-family in a way. She has done nothing wrong, a really nice soft spoken conservative person. The way she has treated and handled me and the relationship in the last few years has been nothing short of outstanding, and my family and friends say so as well. Whenever I communicate this feeling of wanting to be single to them they say im an idiot.

I guess I just dont know how to say that I love her and want her to be the girl I marry, just not before I have a couple more relationships and flings here and there. I feel as if my 20's are just ticking away.
You're an idiot.
Adamo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #124
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Looks like i'm single...Today really was not what I hoped for.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #125
jlaroc1990

My Ride: 13 WRX Hatch
found out yesterday, the chick ive been seeing is a virgin......waiting for marriage. I think im fukked....and I really like this one
jlaroc1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #126
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
how the crap do you get a girl that used to like you a lot, then lost feelings for you cause of long distance apart; interested in you again!!?!?!? /endrant
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #127
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
I have been with the same girl for 7 years, I love her.

However I want to get back out out there and break it off. Both of her parents were never there for her and my family has become her quasi-family in a way. She has done nothing wrong, a really nice soft spoken conservative person. The way she has treated and handled me and the relationship in the last few years has been nothing short of outstanding, and my family and friends say so as well. Whenever I communicate this feeling of wanting to be single to them they say im an idiot.

I guess I just dont know how to say that I love her and want her to be the girl I marry, just not before I have a couple more relationships and flings here and there. I feel as if my 20's are just ticking away.
that's fine, and it sounds like you're not ready for a committed monogamous relationship, because for whatever reason you feel like you still have something you need to work out.

But you can't have the best of both worlds. If you need to go sow your wild oats, you need to let her know, and let her go do whatever it is she wants to do, with no expectation that you will ever have anything with her again.

If you're really feeling that for some reason you need to go out and have a few more meaningless relationships, go for it. But just understand what you'd be losing in trade.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #128
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
how the crap do you get a girl that used to like you a lot, then lost feelings for you cause of long distance apart; interested in you again!!?!?!? /endrant
how far away are you, how often do you talk?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #129
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaroc1990 View Post
found out yesterday, the chick ive been seeing is a virgin......waiting for marriage. I think im fukked....and I really like this one
that's a good one. if you don'e bone, someone else will.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #130
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Dating a new girl, she's cute, great personality, chemistry is great, sealed the deal, but we aren't serious as of yet (official, exclusive bf gf). On the other hand, I think my ex saw me with her this past Saturday. She looked good, all the way on the other side of the bar..and I couldn't help but think I'd like to have one more go with her just to fool around..She had an incredible body, but she was the one who ended it with me citing "she wasn't ready for a relationship" aka not interested in me. Is it crazy that I still wouldn't mind banging her? Would it be nuts to try contacting her? It's been about 2 months. Or would I just look pathetic...
She posted pictures on fbook last night and couldn't help but look..got me thinking.. or am I pulling an Afghanscarface?

Last edited by Breezy; 11-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #131
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
how far away are you, how often do you talk?
shes currently away at college about 3 hour drive from our hometown. after our 6-month fling, i went away to college, we still texted to keep in touch for about one year. after that, period of time occurred where we didnt talk for a straight 2 years. about a year ago she texted me out of the blue asking how ive been. texted eachtoher again weeks at a time. We then stopped the casual and sometimes flirty texting about 8 months ago.

i texted her last saying we should hang out when she gets back sometime. she didnt respond back cause im assuming: no interest.

next time ill see her is most likely in the summer cause we both have mutual friends and all of us visit the same beach for vacation weeks at a time; partys,gatherings etc.But then ill feel like an idiot around her mutually knowing she ignored my last text. Reason why im caught up on her is because i still havent met a girl like her, and trust me i still do a lot of going out, meeting new girls etc, even talk to one or two girls and go out for dinner and drinks on a regular occasion with going home and having a fun night if you know what i mean.

However this girl had an awesome personality, and great morals, not a binge drinker like a lot of girls i know, and (which is a big plus in my book considering im a moral kind of guy and my county has way too many sloots). For some reason our great chemistry died out when i moved away to college. i feel as if she thinks things are, or will be awkward now if we hang out. Last time we saw each other was at a party cause of mutual friends. she would do small talk with me but was really shy. it sucked.
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #132
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
shes currently away at college about 3 hour drive from our hometown. after our 6-month fling, i went away to college, we still texted to keep in touch for about one year. after that, period of time occurred where we didnt talk for a straight 2 years. about a year ago she texted me out of the blue asking how ive been. texted eachtoher again weeks at a time. We then stopped the casual and sometimes flirty texting about 8 months ago.

i texted her last saying we should hang out when she gets back sometime. she didnt respond back cause im assuming: no interest.

next time ill see her is most likely in the summer cause we both have mutual friends and all of us visit the same beach for vacation weeks at a time; partys,gatherings etc.But then ill feel like an idiot around her mutually knowing she ignored my last text. Reason why im caught up on her is because i still havent met a girl like her, and trust me i still do a lot of going out, meeting new girls etc, even talk to one or two girls and go out for dinner and drinks on a regular occasion with going home and having a fun night if you know what i mean.

However this girl had an awesome personality, and great morals, not a binge drinker like a lot of girls i know, and (which is a big plus in my book considering im a moral kind of guy and my county has way too many sloots). For some reason our great chemistry died out when i moved away to college. i feel as if she thinks things are, or will be awkward now if we hang out. Last time we saw each other was at a party cause of mutual friends. she would do small talk with me but was really shy. it sucked.
Just be normal and don't act awkward. Things are only awkward if you make them awkward. Confidence could spark some interest on her end.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #133
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Dating a new girl, she's cute, great personality, chemistry is great, sealed the deal, but we aren't serious as of yet (official, exclusive bf gf). On the other hand, I think my ex saw me with her this past Saturday. She looked good, all the way on the other side of the bar..and I couldn't help but think I'd like to have one more go with her just to fool around..She had an incredible body, but she was the one who ended it with me citing "she wasn't ready for a relationship" aka not interested in me. Is it crazy that I still wouldn't mind banging her? Would it be nuts to try contacting her? It's been about 2 months. Or would I just look pathetic...
She posted pictures on fbook last night and couldn't help but look..got me thinking.. or am I pulling an Afghanscarface?
Don't coin that as my "move".

In other news, we are on a break. I am holding up alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #134
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
don't do it
you'll look pathetic and stroke her ego
making her think like she is hot shizzle because you still want her

the only way it works is if she saw you with the other girl and got jealous and reached out to you first

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:23 AM   #135
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Don't coin that as my "move".

In other news, we are on a break. I am holding up alright.
i think it is for the best
if you're not ready, you're just not ready

now go do whatever it is you need to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:01 AM   #136
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I've been 'dating' Chick A for a couple of months, things have been going shitty. She told me she's not looking for anything serious. Things haven't gone how I expected, no where near as good as I hoped it would be. She's bailed on me countless times, and I feel like I'm constantly chasing after her.

Went out last night with different friends, danced and hooked up with Chick B who I've had my eye on for months (not the first time we've hooked up). She wanted to talk today and says she likes me a lot and thinks we could really click. She says she wants to keep talking while shes back at school for the next month until christmas to keep things interesting before we decide to take the next step.

She's much more mature and enticing than the first chick. I've never had to friendzone a girl I've been dating before, this should be interesting.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #137
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
girl B sounds like a good way to go. doesn't seem like A is into you that much... i would just move on to B without saying anything.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #138
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I think that's what I'm gonna end up doing. Girl A is sweet, but she's always busy, constantly rescheduling. She says she's not looking for anything serious at the moment because she's way too busy with school and work. So I should be off the hook now. She's told me she's not on the market anymore, but she never said if we're official. It's frustrating to me just because of how much time I put into it.

She shouldn't be surprised that I'm planning on moving on. She induced it

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #139
YGOAMG

My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
Quote:
Go for it 100% man..

What have u got to lose?

Its the "why not factor"

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #140
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
Neverrrrr give women the time and day if they aren't willing to do the same for you. You should constantly reinforce that with your daily activities too.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote