E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E46 M3
eas | VF Engineering Supercharger March Madness Promotion!!

Here is your chance to get your VF Engineering Supercharger system for a great price! This promotion ends on April 5th, 2012!!!!

All 6 Cylinder kits (except S54) are only $3950!!!
All 8 Cylinder kits (except S65) are only $5200!!!

*prices do not include shipping.

We are pleased to offer an insane 25% off deal till the end of the year on these select VF Engineering supercharger kits listed below. There is no better bang for the buck in our opinion, especially at these crazy prices. If you have any questions at all, please email/PM/IM/call at any time. Info is in my signature.

Engines: S50/S52/M50/M52/M52TU/M54

Chassis:
E36: 323/325/328 (+85hp +55ftlbs)
E36 M3: (+110hp / 67 ftlbs!)
Z3: 2.3/2.5/2.8/3.0 (+85hp +55ftlbs)
Z4: 2.5/3.0 (+85hp +55ftlbs)
E46: 323/325/328/330 (+85hp +55ftlbs)
E60: 525/530 (+85hp +55ftlbs)
E39: 525/528/530 (+85hp +55ftlbs)

With a heavy focus on sound engineering, VF offers the total package with reliability and power.

Design: VF-Engineering chose to supercharge the BMW 3-series to improve throttle response and mid-to-top end power with the centrifugal Vortech supercharger. Maintaining the the original BMW quality, smoothness and reliability were the key factors in the VF design. VF have harnessed reliability of Vortech superchargers with their 10 years of supercharging experience and worldwide OEM supply contacts to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate driver's car.

Manufacturing: All key components are 100% made in California. This system has been fully road tested and dyno tuned on both the Mustang MD500AWD and in-house Dynojet 224XLC dynamometers with and without engine load. All kits are setup at 6 psi and create as much, if not more power than similar products running greater levels of boost.

Engineering: VF engineers spent over 12 months software testing the BMW Bosch and Siemens ECUs and resolved stalling and MAF issues faced by other supercharger systems. Software flash technology and latest BMW file versions have all been employed to provide the cleanest and the most reliable method of software installation. All test cars were put through long term full throttle testing in conditions varying from wet cold climates to hot dry Arizona desert temperature for safe-optimal air fuel ratios and knock activity monitoring. Competently-written ECU software has allowed VF to fully explore the potential of the BMW engine, making over 40% more power in most applications.

Components: VF chose to mount the Vortech supercharger with an in-house CNC machined aluminum bracket system. The unit is positioned in line with the original serpentine belt which is replaced with a longer OEM belt. The key to this design is that the OEM active-spring belt tensioner remains fully functional and eliminates belt slip or the need to manually tension the belt. The supercharger air ducts are custom molded in-house from plastic to give an OEM appearance, quality and fit. The incorporated Bosch boost overrun system is designed for smooth off-throttle cruising and deceleration with clean emissions. The crankcase ventilation system is designed to cope with positive pressure and high flow OEM injectors are supplied to fit as direct replacements without modification to the injector rail. A removable plastic air box is provided with the K&N induction filter for those who use their vehicles in persistently wet climates.

ECU Tuning: The VF supercharger system remains fully OBD2 compliant and is supported by a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty on the product only. Installation can be performed in approximately 8 hours and is non-intrusive, allowing it to be fully reversible.

Fitment: Every aspect of this kit has been fully engineered for high quality fitment and highly demanding performance and expectation. VF's in-house horizontal, turning and milling CNC's and plastic molding plant, and Vortech's reliability have been fully exploited to create a product with internationally un-rivaled material technology, quality, and performance.

Power: BMWs M50 / M52 Family of engines responds nicely to the introduction of positive pressure. Strong acceleration and smooth power are all exaggerated to a point where one and greater power than that of the M-Models propel the car in all gears.

This kit is setup to create 6psi manifold pressure at peak boost taking the E36 to new highest while keeping reliability. VF engineers tested and found 6psi to be the optimal induction charge limit without aftercooling.

-VF custom tuned software
-TRPM limiter increased to 7000 rpm
-Soft rev limiters and top speed governor removed
-Vortech V2 Super Quiet SC trim polished supercharger
-1 year unlimited mileage limited product warranty
-VF - CNC machined 6061 aluminum bracket system
-OEM BMW idler pulleys
-OEM High flow fuel injectors
-VF - Custom molded polypropylene ducting
-VF - Customer tuned supercharger intake
-Bosch overrun bypass valve system
-Custom crank case ventilation system
-4 ply silicon couplers with OEM screw clamps
-VF - CNC oil fittings with high pressure OEM oil lines
-Replacement OEM serpentine belt
-K&N induction filter with cold air intake and optional air box
-Comprehensive installation CD-ROM
-Compatible with automatic transmission (please specify)
-Precision Made in California, USA

Give me a call directly to get this promotional pricing! 714.369.8524 x27

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier's Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Sales Terms:
50% Deposit is required if not paying in full. Cancellation/ Restocking Fees of 10% will be applied on cancelled orders.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees. Orders can take up to approximately 4-6 weeks to ship (much sooner in some cases).

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27
Email: david@europeanautosource.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.

Last edited by david @ eas; 03-12-2012 at 06:28 PM.
david @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
johnhk79

My Ride: BMW
aw.. not for the m3.
johnhk79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
harman_rai

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325XI
Would this work for the XI models as well with an automatic tranny?
harman_rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #4
KickTheCAN

My Ride: United States
What does 'All 6 cylinders kits' mean if it doesn't include S54
Old 03-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman_rai View Post
Would this work for the XI models as well with an automatic tranny?
Yes it sure does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickTheCAN View Post
What does 'All 6 cylinders kits' mean if it doesn't include S54
It just excludes the S54 kits, that's all.

Thanks for the inquiries over the weekend! All PMs have now been replied. Give us a call if you have any questions!

Last edited by david @ eas; 03-12-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Here is a recent installation we did on an e36 M3:

Let me know if you'd like to order one for yourself!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Thanks for the inquiries, all PMs have been replied!
Old 03-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Got a couple VF kits shipping out to their new owners today! Give us a call to order yours before this special is over!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #9
eas
Past Site Sponsor

Sale ending soon!! Get you order in today!!
eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #10
ac_2007

My Ride: F32 M4, E46 M3/325i
No offense, but this kit was recently $3290 at another sponsor (I've posted the links in another thread). Any chance of ever reaching that price range?
Old 03-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
eas
Past Site Sponsor

[center]

E36 M3 VF Supercharger Kit

[/img]
Old 03-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #12
eas
Past Site Sponsor

Time is running out! Call us today!

Old 03-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #13
eas
Past Site Sponsor

Only a week left!! Get yours today before time runs out!!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #14
eas
Past Site Sponsor

5 DAYS LEFT to receive great savings for a VF Engineering Supercharger Kit!

CALL TODAY!!!

Last edited by eas; 04-02-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #15
eas
Past Site Sponsor

3 DAYS LEFT to receive great savings for a VF Engineering Supercharger Kit!

CALL TODAY!!!