E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #41
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport View Post
No, Fedex is not an option for these bumpers.
We cannot setup shipping dimensions on the site for bumpers. When the weight is over a certain amount the fedex option disappears and so do the other options. We have not been able to work that out of the shipping options list through software.
So you jump over this question and answer the others. Here is is again in case you missed it. And yes we know you are subscribed to the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
So just to clear this up, you sell no E46 M-Tech bumpers for $119 right? So why not just list the bumpers correctly at either $154 Sedan or $169 Coupe that seems rather close to False Price Advertising or a Bait and Switch don't you think?

Where does the "original BMW bumper replica supplier" make these? I did a quick search and only found your post in the Site Specials forum. So now I'm asking you for the info since you know it.
Still here waiting for a response.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:43 AM   #42
Alex323Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I know one thing for sure: when I go to buy my bumpers, it's coming from Umnitza. At these prices, you can probably buy 3 of them in comparison to other companies. I really doubt the quality is that bad, and for these prices you can't go wrong.

$99 for M3 Replica Bumper

$119 for M-Tech 2
Quote:
Don't sue me. I'm just a happy shopper.
Show me where their M-Tech bumper is $119. You made this thread about it, where is it??
Old 03-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #43
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
So you jump over this question and answer the others. Here is is again in case you missed it. And yes we know you are subscribed to the thread.

Still here waiting for a response.
Y so angry? For some reason we are not subscribed to this thread don't know why but no notifications.

When you buy a PC or Laptop, you start with a set price then based on options that price changes. Same here, you start with a set price then choose coupe or sedan + fogs or no fogs + shipping choice.

you can get any shipping you want and any options you want that's how options work

Give us a call if you are in CA, shipping prices are even better in state and delivery can be same day in most areas.

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #44
omni01_k

My Ride: 2014 335i
I feel like this is like everything else, a matter of preference. Myself I use DDM but they're right down the street from me so I use them to save on shipping and have had no issues with them thus far and their products have worked for me. However, I may be purchasing headlights from Umnitza in the future.
Also, @ Umnitza, does that "umnitza carbon fiber lip spoiler" fit an aftermarket M3 front bumper on an E46 sedan?

Last edited by omni01_k; 03-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
omni01_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #45
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
I'm a bit confused with this too, it says on your website that the mtech 2 bumpers are compatible with all non-m's and you can put it in the cart without specifying sedan or coupe (which adds a charge of $35 and $50 respectively)

What's the difference if you don't specify sedan or coupe?

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #46
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
Are the MTECH 1 and MTECH 2 interchangeable? Or do they use different hardware, etc? I never found a clear answer because most people who get Mtech 2 reps have stock (non-Mtech) bumpers to begin with...

I have an OE mtech 1 and considering an mtech 2 (rep or OE)

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #47
Alex323Ci

Quote:
Y so angry? For some reason we are not subscribed to this thread don't know why but no notifications.
When you buy a PC or Laptop, you start with a set price then based on options that price changes. Same here, you start with a set price then choose coupe or sedan + fogs or no fogs + shipping choice.
no angry. no deflection needed
Still not getting answers to questions which isn't a good sign of support from the company you represent. They're written down, 2-3 times now. not hard to find.
Where are these proclaimed "original BMW bumper replica supplier" made bumpers from? Where are they from please

Also I don't see how your $119.99 for the E46 M-Tech bumper is the same as your computer example. You can buy the computer without Options for the base or Standard price listed. In this case, there is NO standard/base price $119.99 E46 M-tech bumper, unless I'm wrong?? Only a base or lowest priced one of $154.99 for sedan and a Option then of an extra $15 for the Coupe. Here is the definition of OPTION from the dictionary: an item of equipment or a feature that may be chosen as an addition to or replacement for standard equipment and features

(sponsors have keywords that when posted alert you to the thread, so Yes you absolutely know about this thread)

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 03-14-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #48
smolck

My Ride: 2004 ZHP Sedan
See post #37. I rest my case.

Check my Youtube channel for DIY's and fun stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/flipfinish?feature=mhee
smolck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #49
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
You'd have to look up the local greyhound station. Mine's 20 miles away. That's about $10 bucks in gas. Not bad.
holy crap you need to either fix your gas mileage or move somewhere with reasonable prices.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #50
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
holy crap you need to either fix your gas mileage or move somewhere with reasonable prices.

Maybe he idles really long at stop lights. Really long.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 03-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #51
Merritt07

My Ride: '05 330i ZHP
Quote:
$330 from thebmwpartsstore? With all the hardware? I might be jumping ships here gents.
drop one of the S's on that URL or you'll end up in some trash site. OEM is what I'll do. I saw the fitment with one of Umnitza's bumpers and it justified just going OEM. I'm not dissing their products, it's just not for me.

As far as the hardware goes, the 340 ish was for just the cover. Mike from their was awesome in helping me out with everything. I'd opt for UPS if the price is reasonable as greyhound shipping was slow.
Merritt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #52
Wickedly

My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Umnitza are the best!!!!
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #53
G-Hots

My Ride: ///M3 & 328ci & X3
Send a message via AIM to G-Hots Send a message via MSN to G-Hots
how is greyhound slow? mine came in from CA to NY in 2 days....
G-Hots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #54
SpoonerDee

My Ride: 2005 E46
Quote:
No, Fedex is not an option for these bumpers.
Never understood why you cant ship these fedex/ups. I handle shipping and receiving for my company and ship a lot of heavy, large packages through fedex and UPS.

I know both companies have a weight limit, but there is no way the bumper exceeds this limit and weighs more than the heavy boxes of tile and stone I ship nation wide. Can't be size either, I deal with very large boxes all the time too.

This has been the main reason I have never bought a bumper from you guys. I'm not going to pay for shipping then have to drive 3 hours round trip to pick it up.
SpoonerDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #55
Eric Giles

My Ride: 2001 325i
Send a message via AIM to Eric Giles Send a message via MSN to Eric Giles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonerDee View Post
I'm not going to pay for shipping then have to drive 3 hours round trip to pick it up.
Exactly. Not everyone lives next door to a Greyhound terminal. You are missing out on some sales by not shipping these via FedEx/UPS-especially when your shipping calculator shows that it would be a cheaper shipping method.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #56
TLP_E46330

My Ride: 97 m3 & 09 x5
Seriously I'm never buying bumpers from them again. Just everything else not shipped via greyhound

Sent from my ADR6400L using Bimmer App

///M Power
TLP_E46330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #57
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merritt07 View Post
drop one of the S's on that URL or you'll end up in some trash site. OEM is what I'll do. I saw the fitment with one of Umnitza's bumpers and it justified just going OEM. I'm not dissing their products, it's just not for me.

As far as the hardware goes, the 340 ish was for just the cover. Mike from their was awesome in helping me out with everything. I'd opt for UPS if the price is reasonable as greyhound shipping was slow.
That's enough for me. If I get it, I'll be going OE.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 03-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #58
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Ok geniuses. Let's figure this out. That's 40 miles round trip So that's about $8. Then idling is about another $1 in bumper to bumper Pittsburgh traffic, and then parking is about $1

Good Job...you passed math class
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #59
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merritt07 View Post

Ok thanks for the URL tip

1)What in god's name did you do to that first bumper?
2)Your foglight is still f'ed up
3)Umnitza says they have OEM fitment for sedans. I won't believe otherwise until people post pictures
Old 03-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #60
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Are the MTECH 1 and MTECH 2 interchangeable? Or do they use different hardware, etc? I never found a clear answer because most people who get Mtech 2 reps have stock (non-Mtech) bumpers to begin with...

I have an OE mtech 1 and considering an mtech 2 (rep or OE)
If you sell that I call the Mtech 1