E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
coreyaugustus

My Ride: '04 M3 coupe TiAg
CLOSE: WTB: 330ci or 325ci - car found

Okay folks, I know you all want to move up to an M3. Let me help you do that by buying up your 330ci or 325ci.

Prefs:
2001-05
80-135k mi.
manual trans.
hardtop w/ sunroof.
colors: in order of preference Steel Gray, Titanium Silver, Steel Blue, Alpine White (pretty much anything but black, green, or red).
as few engine mods as possible (except cold air intake--would like that).
plenty of suspension upgrades welcome, or at least stock sports package.
original stereo equipment (I like NPR so I don't exactly need super audio quality) though an ipod dock would be a plus.
preferably no accidents; if you have one, claim reports/docs detailing the repairs and replaced bits would be nice.

$8500 is my hard max for a car like I've just described. Am located south of ATL, so I can hop a plane and drive home from pretty much anywhere. I need to burn some vacation time anyway. The more scenic the route, the better.

PM, e-mail, or just call 912...309...1832... Gonna want pics and a VIN. I also appreciate a good story if you can tell one.

Thanks in advance,
Corey

Last edited by coreyaugustus; 03-21-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: car found
coreyaugustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Sam 330ci

My Ride: 03 530i
Send a message via AIM to Sam 330ci
My for sale thread is old but I've recently been thinking about a ZHP.

I'm up to 145k now, but haven't done anything to it besides oil changes since I made this ad. I'm (obviously) not asking $11k now. I know it's not your color, but the suspension has been completely redone and you would be hard-pressed to find a better maintained, more documented car.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...967&highlight=
Old 03-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
coreyaugustus

thanks for replying

I appreciate your reply, Sam. I think I'll keep looking a little longer, but thanks for responding. Your car seems to be in good shape, so I might keep you in mind despite the mileage and color. It may just be psychological, but come live in GA for a week during August with that black on black car... you'll be back in NH before you can get the sweaty shirt off your back.

You should repost that thing though. She's a beauty and looks to be well-cared for based on pics in the old post.
Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam 330ci View Post
My for sale thread is old but I've recently been thinking about a ZHP.

I'm up to 145k now, but haven't done anything to it besides oil changes since I made this ad. I'm (obviously) not asking $11k now. I know it's not your color, but the suspension has been completely redone and you would be hard-pressed to find a better maintained, more documented car.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...967&highlight=
Old 03-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
coreyaugustus

325ci as well...

I'll also consider a 325ci with the same criteria as in the original post, except a wider range of year models 2001-2005. Preference for the facelift, which might still be in my price range.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #5
nick01e46

My Ride: 330Ci
I have an 01' 330CI, it is black (but has tan leather and M sport package). It is a steptronic auto with sport mode. Recently, I have replaced nearly every seal and gasket in the motor. After I buy a car I like to look at the internals (which seemed fine, but once your in there its worth the 250 to replace everything non metal. I like to reassure myself of the cars fundamentals (I always do it, this is the fifth car Ive done so on; 2 BMW and 3 Audi turbo quattros); I also replaced all of cooling systems, thermostats, ignition components, spark plugs, wires, suspension bushings and rods, power steering high pressure lines and pump, timing chain, control arms, rotors and pads, etc, etc, etc. Clean CarFax. That is basically what I consider initial maintenance on any used car I buy, I love my cars; though now I am in the market for an M3. I know these pics arent great but I have many more if you interested, I can email them. I dont have time to set up a website to post pictures here. IF your intersted I can send you picks

Everything is solid and it is quick.

Oh, and Im only looking for $7,500
nick01e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
coreyaugustus

I appreciate the reply, Nick, but I'd really like to get a manual this time around.

Your ride seems well-cared for though. Mileage unknown, your asking doesn't sound bad. Best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick01e46 View Post
I have an 01' 330CI, it is black (but has tan leather and M sport package). It is a steptronic auto with sport mode. Recently, I have replaced nearly every seal and gasket in the motor. After I buy a car I like to look at the internals (which seemed fine, but once your in there its worth the 250 to replace everything non metal. I like to reassure myself of the cars fundamentals (I always do it, this is the fifth car Ive done so on; 2 BMW and 3 Audi turbo quattros); I also replaced all of cooling systems, thermostats, ignition components, spark plugs, wires, suspension bushings and rods, power steering high pressure lines and pump, timing chain, control arms, rotors and pads, etc, etc, etc. Clean CarFax. That is basically what I consider initial maintenance on any used car I buy, I love my cars; though now I am in the market for an M3. I know these pics arent great but I have many more if you interested, I can email them. I dont have time to set up a website to post pictures here. IF your intersted I can send you picks

Everything is solid and it is quick.

Oh, and Im only looking for $7,500
Old 03-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
dadavemyster

My Ride: Eclipse
Hey, I'd be willing to go down to 8.5k if your still interested.. its a 5 speed with 126k miles, but its black on black

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=909171

let me know what ya think
dadavemyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
coreyaugustus

Still looking, guys...
Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
Jonasnonbro

My Ride: 01 325ci
2001 85xxx miles 325ci lowered all the way coilovers m3 rims winter rims and tires also m3 front bumper i wanted 10000 8500 its yours 815-980-1471
Jonasnonbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #10
coreyaugustus

PM'd. Send details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonasnonbro View Post
2001 85xxx miles 325ci lowered all the way coilovers m3 rims winter rims and tires also m3 front bumper i wanted 10000 8500 its yours 815-980-1471
Old 03-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
coreyaugustus

Found what I was looking for. Mods, delete this thread if necessary.

Tags
330ci, wtb