E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 208 votes, 4.99 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #281
turbodreamer86

My Ride: 03 M3 & 09 370Z
tried pming no reply please pm me the password

09 Nissan 370Z [Pearl White][Black] 7AT Touring/Sport/Nav
-----------------------
03 BMW ///M3 [Oxford Green Metallic II] [Cinnamon] SMG Dinan SC'd S3 (sold) Video
04 BMW ///M3 [Titanium Silver] [Imola Red] 6MT V-CSL|Delage Sports Stage III (sold) Mod List & Pics
03 Nissan 350Z [Black] [Black] 6MT Track (sold)
turbodreamer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:21 AM   #282
pandarage1

My Ride: m3
hi m3 my names philip and i live in the bay area too lets get together and talk and also i would love to try the new rom if i could please have the password
pandarage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #283
///polov

My Ride: ///M3
Does anyone can help me with the password from the archive?
///polov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #284
R75

My Ride: Rover 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///polov View Post
I think it would be unfair to share the Password, since M3 has made it a point that he wants a PM.
If he wanted it public he would have left it in the first Message.
I know it is anoying to wait, but please be patient. He will come back in here soon I am sure.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #285
m3evolution

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodreamer86 View Post
tried pming no reply please pm me the password
pm sent

All version of my ROM is strictly for personal use and not to be commercially distributed.

Best way to contact me is at: m3evolution@gmail.com
Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
m3evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #286
m3evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandarage1 View Post
hi m3 my names philip and i live in the bay area too lets get together and talk and also i would love to try the new rom if i could please have the password
pm sent

All version of my ROM is strictly for personal use and not to be commercially distributed.

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #287
m3evolution

Quote:
pm sent

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #288
m3evolution

Thanks. Yea my inbox has been getting overloaded recently and it takes some time to reply back to everyones.

Please send me an email at m3evolution@gmail.com instead of PM from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R75 View Post
I think it would be unfair to share the Password, since M3 has made it a point that he wants a PM.
If he wanted it public he would have left it in the first Message.
I know it is anoying to wait, but please be patient. He will come back in here soon I am sure.

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
Old 04-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #289
///polov

Nothing got in the pm
Old 04-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #290
///polov

anyone please sent me password....
Old 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #291
///polov

uppp help the third day dreaming update dinavin
Old 04-12-2012, 03:17 AM   #292
m3evolution

Hey guys it looks like the server that is hosting my ROM is still having some problems. For now email me at m3evolution@gmail.com and Ill send you the ROM and password.

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:18 AM   #293
m3evolution

Quote:
uppp help the third day dreaming update dinavin
check your email

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:23 AM   #294
pandarage1

My Ride: m3
het m3 i left u a msg in your email let me know i think somrthing is wrong
pandarage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 AM   #295
m3evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandarage1 View Post
het m3 i left u a msg in your email let me know i think somrthing is wrong
The password that I have been sending out for R1221 is only for R1221. If you downloaded R1221 from the download link I provided and the use password I sent for R1221 you shouldnt have any problems extracting the files with WinRAR. If you downloaded from somewhere else or have a different Rom version the password will not work. The file name should be "M3Evo - R1.221 - Dynavin - Android.rar"

Do not PM

Beer via Paypal:

Last edited by m3evolution; 04-12-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:32 AM   #296
Cretster

My Ride: E90 320D
A miracle happened this morning!

After countless failed bluetooth attempts in Android I had pretty much given up on this, and assumed it was something to do with the E9x units somehow.

For some reason, this morning, I decided I was going to get all my bluetooth dongles and plug them in at the same time into a hub, and see what happened. I "KNEW" it wouldn't work but had to try it as it was about the only thing I could think that I hadn't tried.

So this was how it looked:

It's a cheap generic ebay hub. I never trusted it anyway as the usb devices all sit at different heights to each other and it was about £1.50.
As I powered up the dynavin, 3 of them flashed a couple of times. Nothing new there. Went into the wireless settings and pressed the enable bluetooth checkbox.
Much to my surprise, two or three of the dongles then started flashing faster, and lo & behold the checkbox stayed on, and the bluetooth icon appeared on the header bar!

I couldn't believe this, and have absolutely no idea why this has enabled it to work. I did try previously with 2 or 3 of them plugged in together and failed, but not all 4. The Logilink one is the extra one I added, but would not work by itself somehow.

Once enabled, 2 of the dongles continued to flash, as if the dynavin was somehow using them both.

I can't explain any of this, and expecting to wake up any minute and realise it was just a dream. Or something....
Go figure.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #297
diemair

My Ride: BMW E46 330xd
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3evolution View Post
Im currently testing my R1SS Super Stripped/Super Speed Rom. We might be able to shave boot time by 3 seconds and get a little bump in video performance too! Anybody interested in being a Beta tester?
Hi,
i'd be happy to be a beta tester too. Pls send me a pm.

Dietmar
diemair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #298
diemair

My Ride: BMW E46 330xd
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3evolution View Post
What has been Dynavins response to the 3g modem problem?
I had contact to a guy from dynavin in germany. His collegue is currently in hong kong at a expo where he will meet the peoiple from the manufactorer. We where talking about the 3g issue and the german guys will talk about it with the people from china. He told me, that some engeneers from dynavin where testing the 3g with a sim card from O2 germany at karlsruhe abd that this worked.
He will tell the guys from china about my idea to change the setting.apk, so it will be possible to pick a network provider or have the dynavin pink one automatically. He also will forward to them a apns-conf.xml i made, which contains nearly all apn, mcc, and mnc information of all providers world wide.
After looking at the original apns-conf.xml and watching the behavior of the dynavin i think they kind of branded the headunit by mistake and this probably causes the issues with the 3g.
I got my dynavin to connsct to a 3g network 2 times. But in both cases it connectet with a vodafone sim to the network of t-mobile and would never transmit data.
i will keep u up to date about what dynavin is telling me.

cu
diemair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #299
azmp1

My Ride: 01 M3, 03 A4, 08 X5
Folks, i'm still uncertain on two things... first, you guys keep talking about using USB thumb drives on the droid side, but i thought the USB was only for the Dynavin side and the only external storage available to the droid side is the microSD.
Second, the microphone.... my quality is terrible both with internal and external mic, i tried using voice search and it does not work. Again, i thought the mic capability was only available for the dynavin side.

I've posted this before few times and get no answers.... I'd really appreciate some help here!
azmp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #300
DeadWinter

My Ride: E46 320D 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretster View Post
A miracle happened this morning!

After countless failed bluetooth attempts in Android I had pretty much given up on this, and assumed it was something to do with the E9x units somehow.

For some reason, this morning, I decided I was going to get all my bluetooth dongles and plug them in at the same time into a hub, and see what happened. I "KNEW" it wouldn't work but had to try it as it was about the only thing I could think that I hadn't tried.

So this was how it looked:

It's a cheap generic ebay hub. I never trusted it anyway as the usb devices all sit at different heights to each other and it was about £1.50.
As I powered up the dynavin, 3 of them flashed a couple of times. Nothing new there. Went into the wireless settings and pressed the enable bluetooth checkbox.
Much to my surprise, two or three of the dongles then started flashing faster, and lo & behold the checkbox stayed on, and the bluetooth icon appeared on the header bar!

I couldn't believe this, and have absolutely no idea why this has enabled it to work. I did try previously with 2 or 3 of them plugged in together and failed, but not all 4. The Logilink one is the extra one I added, but would not work by itself somehow.

Once enabled, 2 of the dongles continued to flash, as if the dynavin was somehow using them both.

I can't explain any of this, and expecting to wake up any minute and realise it was just a dream. Or something....
Go figure.
Hi Cretster,
Congratulation!!
Happy to hear BT is finally working.

Enjoy!
DeadWinter is offline   Reply With Quote