E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #61
motostar508

My Ride: 2000 323CI
Send a message via AIM to motostar508 Send a message via Skype™ to motostar508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bavsound View Post
What Racee78 ordered and received was the new Soundplicity Control II which is identical to the Duo, not the Soundplicity that we debuted last year and still have available that has no text display, sorry for any confusion! We are doing our best to get the website updated to reflect all of this!
Jerermy, what is the soundplicity Control II and is it shown on your website, and price difference?

I was looking into getting the Dice Duo since it seemed like the most common but after hearing such bad reviews on I think I will be going with the Soundplicity.
motostar508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #62
Jeremy Bavsound
Sponsor

My Ride: Bavsound
Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar508 View Post
Jerermy, what is the soundplicity Control II and is it shown on your website, and price difference?

I was looking into getting the Dice Duo since it seemed like the most common but after hearing such bad reviews on I think I will be going with the Soundplicity.
It is priced identically to the Duo, and is not currently on the site, please feel free to contact me directly for any further questions, I would love to discuss this with you!

Bavsound | Audio Solutions for YOUR BMW
www.bavsound.com | 404.381.1800

Jeremy Bavsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #63
meistre

My Ride: 325CIC, Rockster 80
There was an earlier question about existing factory bluetooth and whether or not it's compatible with the C:III. Would I be nuts to purchase the III instead of the II just to avoid having to use the 30-pin to lightning adapter if I already have bluetooth? Also, I'm not seeing the lightning version of the spec.dock on your website for purchase...
meistre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #64
Jeremy Bavsound
Sponsor

My Ride: Bavsound
Meistre,

You would not be nuts at all, as the factory bluetooth is quite dated at this point and does not support audio streaming, simply phone calls We just updated our website and the dock listings aren't up JUST yet but we will have them up again soon! You can call in to place an order with us over the phone for one as we do have stock currently to expedite the process

Bavsound | Audio Solutions for YOUR BMW
www.bavsound.com | 404.381.1800

Jeremy Bavsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #65
johnpeace

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
I just ordered one and can't wait to have iPhone audio in my car.

Any indication of whether/when lightning cables will be available?

Also, does anyone have experience playing Spotify through the Soundplicity system?
johnpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #66
bmax

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halston@BSW View Post
Thank you guys. It is not a DICE or USA Spec. It is our own BSW kit that is modified to give our customers what they asked for. Good sound quality, charging and steering wheel controls. We had many stating text was not a huge feature they were interested in. Sound quality was more important. So we had a kit made that removed some features to gain the features more were interested in.

And we of course offer the same 30 day guarantee as all of our products. One of the local BMW guys bought a kit with DSP Adapter for his 540i. I helped him install it at our local wrench night. He loves it since he has a 1 hour each way commute on the highway. He was using a tape deck adapter. I'll have him type up a review. We sent a few out to some other places to get their take so will update the thread.
I bought DICE/Audiobox and sound issues started. This product gave me the worst experience ever in term of quality. If Soundplicity is different and better, why its warranty is 30 days? The DICE products sold by BSW was one year warranty. I posted my negative comment on BSW website but BSW only posts good feedbacks ...of course.

Last edited by bmax; 02-26-2014 at 06:21 PM.
bmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #67
TaylorL99

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP
sound issues

I bought this system (soundplicity control iii) for my 2005 330i with H/K sound and have noticed some terrible sound issues. No matter what setting I'm on (B/T, AUX, or USB) there is a whining/buzzing noise that comes through the speakers constantly. The worst part is the bluetooth sound is really muffled and has terrible bass and treble. Has anyone had any of these sound quality issues and if so, how did you fix them? Thanks in advance.

Also, I have checked all the connections and reset the module

Last edited by TaylorL99; 02-26-2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: clarification
TaylorL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #68
racee78

My Ride: 2008 M5
I always had problems and after the third module I gave up.
racee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:33 PM   #69
TaylorL99

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP
So no one has found a work around or a fix for this sound quality issue?
TaylorL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #70
bmax

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorL99 View Post
So no one has found a work around or a fix for this sound quality issue?
I did every single solutions from unplug, reset, update software, disconnect battery, etc. I took it to a audio shop. Radio is fine but not USB, Aux, Bluetooth which are from the unit. They say it is the unit. If you can return, do it. If you can't,
bmax is offline   Reply With Quote