E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
lazyacevw

My Ride: BMW
Post SOLD: BMW 328i Sedan -1999 - 43k miles

I am moving across the country to start back up on college and unfortunately I can't take the car with me. I hate to have to sell it as it is a solid car with very low miles. I planned on keeping it for the next 10-15 years for long road trips (and maintained it as such) because it is very comfortable, secure, reliable, and is great on gas. To and from work (~30 mi. @ 55mph) I get 29-30 mpg. At 70-75 mph I get around 27 mpg. I am asking $10,500. In summation, this car is for someone who needs/wants a reliable, comfortable car.

The difference in buying this car vs. other cars you are looking at is that I have preemptively replaced over $7000 worth of parts (within the last 7 months) that could've possibly failed after time. That might sound really crazy to some but I did this so I wouldn't have to worry about anything breaking on the car for the next 100,000 miles (and leave me stranded somewhere). Be mindful of the future costs and expected failures when looking at other vehicles.

If you are dead set on buying this car, I will offer to pick you up at the airport so you can drive home in your new car!

The specifications are below:

Ľ Inline 6-Cyl, 2.8 Liter

Ľ Automatic Transmission

Ľ Rear Wheel Drive

Ľ Assembled in Germany

Ľ Electric Seats (memory), Windows (one-touch), Electric Mirrors (heated), Cruise

Ľ Automatic Air-conditioning

Ľ 193 H.P. @ 5300 RPM

Ľ 206 Ft. Lb. @ 3500 RPM

Ľ OEM Wheel Locks

Ľ Front, Side, and Curtain Airbags

Ľ OEM Alarm (Motion sensor, Tilt sensor)

Ľ Fold Down Rear Seats with Ski Compartment

Ľ Full Size Spare (with new tire)

Ľ Tires are less than a year old and have 90% tread left (Continental DWS)

Ľ Battery is 4 months old

Ľ Meergruen Metallic Green

Ľ Real Grey Leather Seats (don't worry, the windows are tinted!)

Ľ Powerflex Lower Control Arm Bushings

Ľ NEW NGK Platinum Spark Plugs

Ľ EMP Stewart Pump (lifetime warranty) w/ all new cooling componets

Ľ NEW OEM A/C Blower Final Stage Resistor

Ľ VDO Fuel Pump and OEM Filter is 7 months old

Ľ Rebuilt VANOS with Viton Seals from beisansystems.com

Ľ Upgraded BMW electric fan (replaced dangerous mechanical clutch fan)
Ľ **Clean/Clear Title** Title In Hand - No liens**
Ľ May more new parts!!

This car has been meticulously mechanically and electrically maintained by me and the BMW Dealership (I'm an aerospace Maint. Tech. working alongside NASA). I have ensured that it will be very reliable. Everything works as brand new; you will be pleased. All of the usual parts that wear out have been replaced early or upgraded to lifetime warranted parts so there is no need to worry there. I can also walk you over all that was done when you come to check out the car. The car's exterior has a few parking lot dings and scratches from the previous owner and the paint does show some blemishes from being out in the sun but it has never been in a wreck/accident and has no body rust. (it has also never been up north and has only seen snow once when I was visiting Oklahoma).

It only has 43,122 original miles on it (Don't worry, the dealership can verify this). The first owner was an older gentleman that used it as his Sunday car and only when it wasn't raining. I have only used it for commuting to work (60 miles a day) and for long road trips. My most recent one was this December with a 4000 mile round trip to visit my family out west. The car was solid. The BMW recommended oil change interval for this car is every 15,000 miles with full synthetic so it is very economical. (I end up changing it once a year anyways, just to baby it). I can tell you the full story of this car and I have all of the receipts for all of the repairs and replaced parts.

The car currently has an optional DVR "Black Box" video recording system installed. (You can see it in the pictures below, next to the rear view). It records video in case there is an accident. You can then use the video as evidence. Pretty nifty. It also currently has a built-in Beltronics STiR+ GPS radar detector installed. Alongside it is a Dual Laser-Interceptor laser blocking system (the best there currently is). The DVR, radar, and laser blocker are available with cash on top and are totally up to you.

PM me to set up a time to come check it out. I can give you my number or feel free to request any more pictures or information.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last edited by lazyacevw; 03-27-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: SOLD @ $10,500
lazyacevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
lazyacevw

My Ride: BMW
Sold @ $10,500

SOLD @ $10,500

Thanks for looking!!
lazyacevw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
328i, bmw, meergruen, sale, sedan