E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Food Talk

Food Talk
Do you like food? If so, you came to the right off-topic section. Discuss your favorite food topics here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Dominos pizza. I did like 2 medium pies in one night
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #22
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
My trainer eats 10,000 calories a day and he likes to tell eating stories. His favorite is to go on cruises where every meal is all-you-can eat. He said he orders at least one of everything on the menu at each meal and that on lobster night he ate 38 lobsters.

My big eating stories are more under the radar. After a work party I once took home leftover hotdogs - like 25 1/4 lb dogs, with buns and a bunch of chili and cheese. I was single at the time, so I had no problem eating chili dogs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free food, eh? I polished off 25 chili dogs in 3 days without even thinking about it and was kind of stunned when they were all gone.
jesus f-ing christ 38 lobsters?! why would they keep serving him??

if i had the money, i'd love to see how much expensive food i could eat in a sitting. i think i could polish off about 5 or 6 lobsters on my own. i'm almost positive i could go well into the 100s with oysters.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:35 AM   #23
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post

if i had the money, i'd love to see how much expensive food i could eat in a sitting. i think i could polish off about 5 or 6 lobsters on my own. i'm almost positive i could go well into the 100s with oysters.
I'm convinced I could eat 3 lbs of filet mignon and a bucket of mashed potatoes lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #24
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'm convinced I could eat 3 lbs of filet mignon and a bucket of mashed potatoes lol
Your mission: Go to your nearest Whole Foods/Fresh Market/Butcher, buy a 5lb tenderloin, and see how much of it you can eat in one sitting.

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #25
Zephyr7

My Ride: '02 325ci
75 wings during this past Super Bowl. They're not as good when they get cold.

Lobster is great, but I would probably start hating it somewhere between 5-10. Even if I could eat 38, I wouldn't. Would be fun to watch though.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #26
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
In one day... I ate 25 mcdonalds mcdoubles(paid for as a bet), a safeway roast chicken, a subway footlong, and a full costco pizza.

I dunno if it counts, as an hour after the pizza I threw up.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #27
brew

My Ride: Sequoia X5 MR2 G20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post

He said the record was closer to 50 lobsters and he wanted to try to beat the record. He also said that the waiters thought he was hilarious.

Here's what he looks like:

brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #28
TekNoire7

My Ride: 328i
Dam and I have a hard time finishing one meal.... Most I've ever done was eat about 20 wings 4 slices of pizza 10 mozzarella sticks and like 3
Chicken fingers with some salad.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #29
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr7 View Post
75 wings during this past Super Bowl. They're not as good when they get cold.

Lobster is great, but I would probably start hating it somewhere between 5-10. Even if I could eat 38, I wouldn't. Would be fun to watch though.
i've done up to about 35 wings at an all-you-can-eat wings at a damon's grill (local restaurant chain in the PA area). i definitely had room for another 15-20, but my friends were tired of watching me pig out and made me go home
Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #30
Adamo99

My Ride: 330Ci vert
I used to be able to eat anything when I was younger.. (was also 238 pounds, with very low body fat)

-Drunk one night at a party, I said something like "I'm so hungry, I could eat a dozen Big Macs". My buddies insisted there was no way, and said they would pay for them if I could. I ate 14, with three large fries and a couple of diet cokes.

-80 wings, and two pitchers of beer.

-I've done the 33oz steak at the Texas Longhorn, with the fries, salad, etc.- and it was a piece of cake. Could have easily eaten another one.

-Two orders of Keg size prime rib, plus appetizers..

If I ate like that now, I'd be in a coma for a month..
Adamo99 is offline   Reply With Quote