E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
locomexicano

My Ride: E46 330ci
Send a message via MSN to locomexicano
Cool 2001 BMW 330CI CONVERTIBLE M3 LOOK for only $4000 bad piston needs work. See pictures

I Love this BMW E-46 Convertible Coupe Orient Blue is much fun to see and drive Especially in the Summer. Looks like an M3 but half of the cost of one for this 330CI 2001 Convertible BMW 330CI, 156k Miles.
1 piston decided to give up, needs motor work about $3000 to put new motor. I dont want to deal with it anymore. Runs but it makes piston noise. Sell as is...Good Project car. This car is loaded with the following: OEM M3 Bumper, OEM M3 19" Sport Wheels, 2 way Pager Viper Alarm, Premium and Sport package, Built in Garage door opener, Auto TipTronic Transmission, Sprint Headers. Leather Seats, Power Seats, Power Windows, Rear Window Defogger, Ipod Connection, AUX attachment for smart phone integration, Kenwood detachable DVD,MP3 input/output 7" pop out monitor with Premium Awesome Quality Sound Kicker speakers and amp, 6k Xenon headlights with Halos LED, Air Conditioning and heater, Airbags, ABS Brakes, Traction Control, Stability Control, Rollover Protection, Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Fingertip Controls For Cruise, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Tilt Steering Wheel, key features Top off and Top on.
Thousands below blue book. Title in hand is clean and does not have any accident records. MPG 23city/28highway. GET READY for this SUMMER impress your buds and specially the Ladies with this nice looking Convertible, yours for $4,000 NO CHECKS or CASHIER CHECKS. WILL NOT SHIP. Cash in hand test drive it. Hablo Espanol. Car location: Paramount, California near Downey, LA.
Steven 619-887-1137 or etapia1@ yahoo.com
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1413.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	443964Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1416.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	443965Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1414.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	443966Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1418.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	443967

Last edited by locomexicano; 03-28-2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: pictures did not show
locomexicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
FoxEyes

My Ride: 04' 330i
Swap for my sport bumper I'll add cash
FoxEyes is offline   Reply With Quote