E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #2281
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Yes, they tell me that Zimmerman attacked the wrong innocent kid.
So tell me Lair, that woman that was murdered by Jovan Belcher, the KC Chiefs football player; was she responsible for Belcher's death ? And compelling him to blow his head off in front of the coach ?

I mean after all, Jovan Belcher was a big football player and he was upset about having a bad year (every year is bad for KC), he had a lot of stress on him for making 1.93M and only working 6 months a year .

He was probably from a tough neighborhood with limited opportunities and that woman sent him over the edge. It's her fault she pissed him off to the point of her being shot to death. People should be sensitive to the needs of NFL players from tough backgrounds.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #2282
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
What's inconceivable about not believing a murderer's version of events?

The guy stalked and killed another human being, and you're willing to take his word for anything?
You're speculating that Zimmerman is a murderer. You can't say otherwise without a doubt unless you were there and witnessed the event. At this point, you are only expressing your opinion as to what occurred based on your interpretation of what the facts are. Same goes for others on here. You could be right, or you could be wrong.

At issue, as others have mentioned, is whether or not Travon's death was justified under Florida's Stand Your Ground Law - at that point in time.

I'm not for or against Zimmerman. Currently, there appears to be evidence that corroborates both sides of the story. As I mentioned previously, I'm withholding judgement until Zimmerman is tried in court.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-05-2012 at 05:52 PM.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #2283
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
So tell me Lair, that woman that was murdered by Jovan Belcher, the KC Chiefs football player; was she responsible for Belcher's death ? And compelling him to blow his head off in front of the coach ?

I mean after all, Jovan Belcher was a big football player and he was upset about having a bad year (every year is bad for KC), he had a lot of stress on him for making 1.93M and only working 6 months a year .

He was probably from a tough neighborhood with limited opportunities and that woman sent him over the edge. It's her fault she pissed him off to the point of her being shot to death. People should be sensitive to the needs of NFL players from tough backgrounds.
Start a thread about it, non sequitur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman View Post
You're speculating that Zimmerman is a murderer.
Zimmerman took the life of a 17 year old unarmed kid who was walking home.

He intitiated contact, he pulled the trigger, and he killed an unarmed 17 year old kid.

To me, that's murder.

YMMV

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Lair is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #2284
Act of God

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:

He intitiated contact, he pulled the trigger, and he killed an unarmed 17 year old kid.

To me, that's murder.

YMMV
He gave up chase and went to return to his vehicle. Contact was broken, Trayvon Martin re-established contact.

Under your assertion, someone could mess with me and I could get away. 10 days later I could jump them because they "initiated contact"

Also, "initiating contact" doesn't give ANYONE the right to throw punches. Again, learn the law.

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #2285
MDydinanM

Quote:

To me, that's murder.

YMMV
And you're entitled to your opinion. No one is contesting Zimmerman took a life. But lets distinguish between facts and opinion - especially since the facts support Zimmerman's version of events, as well as contradict.

Now read the rest:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman
You can't say otherwise without a doubt unless you were there and witnessed the event. At this point, you are only expressing your opinion as to what occurred based on your interpretation of what the facts are. Same goes for others on here. You could be right, or you could be wrong.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-05-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #2286
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Start a thread about it, non sequitur.

To me, that's murder.

YMMV
All evidence proves otherwise. What are you basing this on? He clearly told police on the phone call he has no idea where martin is and doesnt want to announce his address in case he is nearby.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 12-05-2012 at 06:55 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #2287
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
All evidence proves otherwise. What are you basing this on? He clearly told police on the phone call he has no idea where martin is and doesnt want to announce his address in case he is nearby.
He thinks contact is following, it isn't

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Old 12-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #2288
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
He thinks contact is following, it isn't
I guess living in the same town can be called "initiated contact."
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #2289
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
The only thing I can speculate is that liar is a massive troll, no one can be that ignorant, right?

^Driving this car makes me a homosexual
2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #2290
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
I guess living in the same town can be called "initiated contact."
i talked to somebody online via chat once...i initiated contact.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #2291
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
So how long until Zimmerman is acquitted, counter sues the media for slander and retires with suitcases full of hundreds?

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #2292
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
The only thing I can speculate is that liar is a massive troll, no one can be that ignorant, right?
Nope, this is who is he. He's been banned from several forums under several names, dude is actually the guy posting.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #2293
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Now read the rest:
I'd suggest you read it as well. You're all willing to take the word of a known thug who's had problems with law in ther past - apparently because the kid he killed was black. I can see no other reason why anyone would support George Zimmerman.

Quote:
All evidence proves otherwise.
Horseshlt. If Zimmerman had stayed in his car instead of trying to act like a cop, Trayvon Martin would be alive. Zimmerman had no right to stalk, confront, question, or otherwise fvck with a kid who was walking through his own neighborhood.

Quote:
Nope, this is who is he. He's been banned from several forums under several names, dude is actually the guy posting.

I'm Hunter S Thompson.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #2294
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
I'd suggest you read it as well. You're all willing to take the word of a known thug who's had problems with law in ther past - apparently because the kid he killed was black. I can see no other reason why anyone would support George Zimmerman.

Horseshlt. If Zimmerman had stayed in his car instead of trying to act like a cop, Trayvon Martin would be alive. Zimmerman had no right to stalk, confront, question, or otherwise fvck with a kid who was walking through his own neighborhood.

I'm Hunter S Thompson.

Loud noises. You're dancing like an idiot. There is CLEAR evidence that Zimmerman had no idea where Martin was, it just doesn't fit your BS thought process, so you discount it. You are also wrong about the second part...everyone is allowed to confront, question, and follow someone, especially if that someone looks like the guy that just robbed a bunch of houses in the area. Troll on brother.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 12-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #2295
Lair
E46Fanatic

Where's the "clear evidence"? My BS thought process says that no POS cop wannabe has the right to follow/stalk/confront/question anyone who's walking down a public street in his own neighborhood. Things may be that way in the Motherland, but that shlt doesn't fly here in America.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #2296
MDydinanM

Quote:
Really?

Didn't I just say:
Quote:
I'm not for or against Zimmerman. Currently, there appears to be evidence that corroborates both sides of the story. As I mentioned previously, I'm withholding judgement until Zimmerman is tried in court.
and

Quote:
What I don't understand is how people (outside of family, relatives, friends) can be so certain as to whether Zimmerman is innocent, Travon is innocent, or whatever. Nothing wrong with having a stance on the issue, but to come off so strong, touting legal ramblings as such, and passing judgement is silly. I realize this is a hotly contested case, but be that as it may, I think it best to let the legal system do its thing. After all, Innocent until proven guilty in this country. Unfortunately some people think they are judge, jury, and executioner. That and the media (some, not all) sure doesn't help, especially with their lack of objectivity early on (e.g. ABC news).

The one truth that rings out is that this case is a tragedy.

I haven't followed this closely ever since the case died down, but so far I haven't formed an opinion for either side. I'll pass judgement at the final verdict.
For your own sake, I hope you're not as obtuse in real life as you are on the internet. All I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with you taking a stance on the issue, but at this point, it is merely an opinion. - which is something that seems you're to proud to admit. For the third time, you could be right, or you could be wrong, but lets let the judge and jury decide in court.

Last edited by MDydinanM; 12-05-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #2297
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:

For your own sake, I hope you're not as obtuse in real life as you are on the internet. All I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with you taking a stance on the issue, but at this point, it is merely an opinion. - which is something that seems you're to proud to admit. For the third time, you could be right, or you could be wrong, but lets let the judge and jury decide in court.
What?

Go back through this thread and look at my posts. They mirror yours.

A stance is fine, but beyond your, I'm not seeing stances. I'm seeing judgement passed against a 17 year old kid that was shot by a POS cop wannabe. Am I the only person who sees the overwhelming number of douches here that are willing to suck Zimmernman's c*ck?

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #2298
Act of God

NO_LIMIT_N!GGA had legal issues as well

Last edited by Act of God; 12-05-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #2299
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
He gave up chase and went to return to his vehicle. Contact was broken, Trayvon Martin re-established contact.
Says who?

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #2300
MDydinanM

Quote:
What?

Go back through this thread and look at my posts. They mirror yours.

A stance is fine, but beyond your, I'm not seeing stances. I'm seeing judgement passed against a 17 year old kid that was shot by a POS cop wannabe. Am I the only person who sees the overwhelming number of douches here that are willing to suck Zimmernman's c*ck?
To be honest, I haven't followed this thread entirely and was just looking at the more recent posts on here. So apologies on that.

But agree on the judgement part. That said, I'm a firm believer in the principle of Innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law. Not on e46 OT

Felt the same way with the Casey Anthony trial too.