E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #2501
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Maybe NBC should pay his protection fees HMMM???
NBC didn't commit the crime. Deadbeat Zimmerman did.

Quote:
If you ever want to see what I mean by the arbitrariness of categories, check the situation of polarized politics. The next time a Martian visits earth, try to explain to him to why those who favor allowing capital punishment also oppose the elimination of a fetus in the mother's womb.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #2502
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
I didn't realize anyone had been convicted other than by the media already.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #2503
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
NBC didn't commit the crime. Deadbeat Zimmerman did.
Who was responsible for him receiving death threats and him needing security int he first place? Who plastered his face all over the news convicting him before he was even CHARGED with a crime?

Libtard gonna tard.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #2504
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
What ever happened to the Black Panther Party that had a 10k dollar bounty on him ?
Old 12-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #2505
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Who was responsible for him receiving death threats and him needing security int he first place?

Libtard gonna tard.
The guy that murdered an unarmed 17 year old kid, Foxtard.

I thought you knew?

Protip: If you don't want to be on the news, don't murder a 17 year old kid.

Quote:
If you ever want to see what I mean by the arbitrariness of categories, check the situation of polarized politics. The next time a Martian visits earth, try to explain to him to why those who favor allowing capital punishment also oppose the elimination of a fetus in the mother's womb.
Congratulations.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #2506
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
The guy that murdered an unarmed 17 year old kid, Foxtard.

I thought you knew?

Protip: If you don't want to be on the news, don't murder a 17 year old kid.
What are the names of the black kids shot last weekend in chicago? Thought so. Keep on 'tardin.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #2507
Lair
E46Fanatic

NBC should have kept their mouths shut. Nobody needed to know that a self-appointed vigilante pussy in FL shot and killed a kid who was walking home with a bag of skittles.

Quote:
Congratulations.

Last edited by Lair; 12-25-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #2508
Act of God
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
What ever happened to the Black Panther Party that had a 10k dollar bounty on him ?
Wholly ignored by the justice department, shocking I know

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." October 23, 2010, not January 20, 2009
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #2509
phrozen06
NA V8

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
George Zimmerman defense: We have Trayvon Martin's school records

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2507461.story

Quote:
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
3:45 p.m. EST, January 16, 2013

The legal team for George Zimmerman, the man accused of shooting and killing Trayvon Martin, has received a copy of the 17-year-old's school records.

"We are entitled to receive the school records because some information in Trayvon Martin's file could be relevant in the defense of George Zimmerman," the website for Zimmerman's legal defense said Wednesday.

The records from Miami-Dade schools have not been made available to the public, but portions could be revealed later, according to Zimmerman's legal team

"If any detail of the school records should be considered relevant in the course of a Self-Defense Immunity Hearing, only the parts deemed relevant to the case will be entered into evidence," the website said.

That hearing could happen in April.

Both state prosecutors and Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Trayvon's parents, objected to releasing the records, stating that they were irrelevant to the case.

According to the lawyers, because Zimmerman did not know Trayvon before the Feb. 26 shooting, the teen's past was not a factor in the case.

Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson on Oct. 19 granted the order to release the records, saying that Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman's attorney, was entitled to the information.

O'Mara apologized for the request but said he owed it to his client to look into Trayvon's past.

The defendant says he acted in self-defense. Prosecutors say he profiled Trayvon, assuming he was about to commit a crime and began following him.

The school records could damage Trayvon's reputation. Police have said Trayvon was serving a 10-day school suspension at the time of his death after being caught with an empty marijuana baggie.

Crump said in October that releasing the records would be wrong.

Zimmerman's legal team pledged it would not "demonize" the teen.

"A number of parties have expressed concern that we will use information found in the school records to "demonize" Trayvon Martin," the website for Zimmerman's legal defense said. "The Zimmerman defense has no intention to demonize Trayvon Martin."

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #2510
Lair
E46Fanatic

Trayvon's school records will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman while Zimmerman was minding his own business.

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #2511
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
School records could show a pattern of violent behavior.

But you're probably right. This scumbag isn't entitled to a defense. Stick a needle in his arm and get the circus over with.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #2512
Act of God
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post

But you're probably right. This scumbag isn't entitled to a defense. Stick a needle in his arm and get the circus over with.
Nothing worse than Hispanics masquerading around with white people names

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." October 23, 2010, not January 20, 2009
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #2513
NFRs2000nyc

How many f***tards does it take to understand that profiling is NOT AGAINST THE LAW FOR AN ORDINARY CITIZEN? Just like people call the cops when they see some guy open carrying, I can call the cops because some thug looking black guy is walking slowly through my development acting suspicious. No need to publish anything. We already know he's a drug dealing thug.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-19-2013 at 02:49 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #2514
phrozen06
NA V8

Quote:
Trayvon's school records will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman while Zimmerman was minding his own business.

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #2515
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
What are the names of the black kids shot last weekend in chicago? Thought so. Keep on 'tardin.
lol. Give us the names there Mr. Concerned Citizen.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #2516
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
How many f***tards does it take to understand that profiling is NOT AGAINST THE LAW FOR AN ORDINARY CITIZEN? Just like people call the cops when they see some guy open carrying, I can call the cops because some thug looking black guy is walking slowly through my development acting suspicious. No need to publish anything. We already know he's a drug dealing thug.
What do you look like?

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #2517
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
lol. Give us the names there Mr. Concerned Citizen.
I could care less. Most of them are in gangs in Chicago, and as far as I'm concerned, it's just the garbage men taking out the garbage. I don't feel pity for the "lost youth" that grew up with deadbeat parents that had no business bringing a child into this world only to become gangbangers, hurt innocent people, and then end up on a slab. F*** em. The world is a better place without em.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #2518
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
What do you look like?
I look like everyone else. I just don't beat the face in of an armed innocent individual out to protect his neighbors. I don't deal drugs either.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #2519
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post

Well you know how it goes these days...guilty BEFORE you're proven innocent. Everyone is a critic, and everyone is a lawyer.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #2520
phrozen06
NA V8

Quote:
I look like everyone else. I just don't beat the face in of an armed innocent individual out to protect his neighbors. I don't deal drugs either.
At least Zimmerman can pay his legal fees. Paypal anyone?