E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #2721
Fergo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 526
My Ride: still a gay 135i
This is getting zzZZZZzzzZzzZzZ
__________________

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #2722
pancakes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: awesomeville
Posts: 86
My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE


pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #2723
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
lol!
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #2724
Fergo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 526
My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
"He is in hiding because he can't go out in public. He's gained an enormous amount of weight, over 120 - 125 pounds - I think, because he's sitting in a house stressed, trying to deal with the moniker that's been put on him that he's the most hated man in America for taking the life of somebody
__________________

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #2725
Master Po
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 364
My Ride: E46 no more
Still worth it to stand your ground?

__________________
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #2726
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
Still worth it to stand your ground?

He might have been dead if he didn't, so I'd say yes.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #2727
Master Po
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 364
My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
He might have been dead if he didn't, so I'd say yes.
Zimerman? You have no proof of that.

He might not have put himself in that situation if he were not trying so hard.
__________________

Last edited by Master Po; 06-09-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #2728
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Re: The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
He might have been dead if he didn't, so I'd say yes.
He might not have court issued or face"death" if he didn't give chance.
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #2729
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
Zimerman? You have no proof of that.

He might not have put himself in that situation if he were not trying so hard.
Yea, the bloody photos and the mound of evidence all over the sidewalk, his shirt, etc are meaningless. I know it's devastating to the case, so we should ignore it.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #2730
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Re: The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Yea, the bloody photos and the mound of evidence all over the sidewalk, his shirt, etc are meaningless. I know it's devastating to the case, so we should ignore it.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
So if he never went after the kid how does he get those bloody marks?
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #2731
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
So if he never went after the kid how does he get those bloody marks?
Show me proof that he went after the kid....you can't, because I can prove that he didn't. It's conveniently recorded on the 911 call.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #2732
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 528
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Show me proof that he went after the kid....you can't, because I can prove that he didn't. It's conveniently recorded on the 911 call.
He didn't pursue him? He told the dispatcher that he was pursuing him. Why didn't Z-man call in Martin and continue on his way in his pickup truck?

To me, who pursued who doesn't matter. Who initiated the conflict. If Zmann punched Trayvon than its murder. If Zmann didn't punch first its self defense.

For the first scenario would it make much sense for someone to punch you, you defend yourself, and then they shoot you. Doesn't sound like Zmann has a self-defense argument in that situation.
Quote:
When the dispatcher asks if Zimmerman is following the teen, he replies, "Yeah."

"We don't need you to do that," the dispatcher says. Zimmerman replies, "OK."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ecutions-case/

Last edited by badfast; 06-09-2013 at 09:49 PM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #2733
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Re: The Zimmerman LIE

What he said^
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.

Last edited by coco savage; 06-09-2013 at 09:47 PM.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #2734
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Show me proof that he went after the kid....you can't, because I can prove that he didn't. It's conveniently recorded on the 911 call.
The corpse of the kid he was stalking isn't proof of anything, is it?
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #2735
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergo_the_mule View Post
This is getting zzZZZZzzzZzzZzZ
Awwww lawdy can we jus send dat pu$$y a$$ cracker to jail already
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #2736
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,143
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Has this been posted? I stopped paying attention to this thread about 130 pages ago. Or something.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Some guy who summarized it.
00:00 - 22:00 Mouth swab, Zimmerman talks with female deputy. Asks her at one point, "Have you ever had to shoot someone?"
She says no. He says, "Good for you." They discuss health insurance and miscellany.

22:00 - Begin "baseline" stress reading. Just explanation of the baseline.

23:00 - Zimmerman states he is at a "6, maybe 7"/10 for stress. "It's like it's in the back of my mind," he says. He says he's not nervous about talking to Deputies and came of his own free will and was not at all coerced.

25:00 - Zimmerman tells Deputy he cannot breathe out of his nose, wants to know if it's okay if he drinks water during the examination because his mouth will get dry. Examiner asks if he had his nose broken. Zimmerman responds in the affirmative.

25:22 - Begin Zimmerman's retelling of events in his own words so examiner can ask him questions about the events.

Paraphrased in first person -

Leave house, go to Target. Saw a guy walking slowly by a house looking toward the house. Knew he didn't live there, so I was suspicious. He kept looking around and it arose my suspicion. It was raining. He didn't look like he was in a rush to get out of the rain. He was not exercising, so he had no point to be in the rain. He looked out of place, and looked suspicious based on the training received in Neighborhood Watch. Called non-emergency line. He walked past my car and I lost "visual contact" with him. Operator asked if I could get somewhere I could see where he was headed. I said yes so I drove adjacent to clubhouse.
Operator asked what street I was on. I didn't know. Operator said they needed to know what house I was in front of. Tried to get them to come to the clubhouse. At this point, the man walked in front of my car, had his hand in his waistband. Still on phone with non-emergency dispatch.

Blah blah blah. Went to the next street because I knew the addresses there. Couldn't find the guy. Walked through cut-through, and "he appeared out of nowhere". Had hung up with dispatch at this point. I heard him say, "You got a problem?"

I went to go for my phone to call 911. I guess I didn't have my phone in the pocket I thought I had it in, must have been in my jacket. He just punched me in my nose. I fell backward. He ended up on top of me. He just kept punching my face and my head. I was screaming for help. He told me to shut the **** up. I kept yelling for help. I got leverage, got my head up, he took my head and slammed my head repeatedly into the concrete.

I felt like I was going to lose consciousness. I started really screaming for help. He covered my nose with one hand and my mouth with the other and he told me to shut the **** up again. I couldn't breathe -- I was suffocating. I tried to shift so my head was not on the concrete anymore. My jacket and shirt lifted as I moved and exposed my firearm. He saw it and said, "You're going to die tonight mother****er." He took his hand off my mouth and I felt it slide down my chest.

I fired one shot. He said, "You got me" or something similar. Ended up on top of him, straddling him.

Grabbed his hands, was concerned he had a weapon. Told him, "Stop. Don't move."

Asked first responder for help and if he was an officer. I told him do not call police, they're already on the way. First responder said he already was on the phone with them. I took my hands off him [Martin] because he stopped struggling. Holstered my weapon. Saw another flashlight. Asked again if it was the police.

He said, "Who shot him?" I put my hands on my head and said, "I did." Cuffed and stuffed, etc. etc.

Paramedics showed up, took car of him [Martin] first. Said my nose was broken and I would need stitches.



36:39 - end of the story from Zimmerman's perspective. Begin questioning.



37:30 - Zimmerman says he had no communication with police at the time of the assault. States while being assaulted, he saw someone looking through a sliding glass door and he shouted for help at them. Claims the person responded they were on the phone with police.

38:00 - "After Martin disappeared through the cut-through, and you were walking through to follow him -- next thing you know, he comes out of nowhere. You went for your phone. That's when he punched you in the face."

Zimmerman replies, "I answered him. 'No I don't have a problem.' and went for my phone."

Zimmerman states he did not defend himself against the assault and did not punch back. Claims he did not pull his firearm at any point during the initial assault.

He insists that his firearm was holstered the entire time and no one could have possibly seen the firearm unholstered. He only touched it when he was "wrestling" with Martin.

39:41 - "You don't know this guy?"

"No."

39:50 - Why did you follow Martin?

"To tell police where he went."

Did you feel you put yourself in danger?

"No."

Zimmerman goes on to explain he followed him at first, had called non-emergency dozens of times, and once "these guys" (meaning suspicious people) see that someone's calling, they just run. So he peeked around a corner to see if Martin was around and that is when he hung up with non-emergency because he didn't see him anymore.

40:50 - What was this guy wearing?

"Hoodie and denim, stone-washed pants." Zimmerman says he's [Martin] anywhere from about 5'8"-6'0".

41:31 - When you're laying on the ground, that's when your jacket came up and he saw your gun. Was it on your left or right? And where were your hands at?

"Gun was on the right side. I was trying to keep his hands away."

41:50 - What did you feel next?

His hand slid down my chest and tried to reach for my gun. He had one hand on my mouth and one hand on my nose. He took one hand off and said, "You're going to die mother****er." And I felt his hand go down the side of my chest.

42:30 - Zimmerman states he forgot he had the gun until he felt Martin go for the gun. Zimmerman claims his hands were up by his head trying to defend himself and he at no time attempted to reach for the firearm until Martin tried to go for it. Zimmerman claims he was just trying to stop Martin from suffocating him.

43:00 - How did you come to fire on him from that position?

Zimmerman claims he fired from his hip. He claims he cleared the holster and made sure his own left hand was clear of the gun. Zimmerman demonstrates how he was able to fire from that position.

45:00 - As soon as the round went off, he stopped attacking you?

Yes. He sat back and said, "You got me." Or "You got it." Or whatever.

45:30 - Examiner says, "So this happened pretty quick."

Zimmerman says it felt like an eternity. Examiner and Zimmerman share a little "back and forth" about how they've been in similar situations and it feels like an eternity but it was only really a few minutes.



46:00 - Examiner steps out. Begin polygraph examination.



53:51 - What colour would you say the walls are?

Green.

54:45 - What we're looking for is your truthfulness. Like, was this a confrontation against you and not a mutual confrontation and were you in fear for your life.

55:26 - What do you call this guy? Do you call him "The kid"? Do you call him...?

The guy.

56:05 - Told you there were gonna be nine questions. Didn't lie to ya. We got three types. Relative questions - everyday questions that should impose no stress. They're very benign. "Is your name George? Is the day Monday? Is this the month of February? Am I wearing a watch?"

Then we have control questions. They're there to see what you look like when you DO lie. So lie to me. "Is the colour of the wall green?" You're gonna say no. Blah blah blah. Imagine you got pulled over. Remember that feeling where your palms get sweaty. etc.

Then I'm going to ask you a question - have you ever driven over the posted speed limit. And you're going to tell me...? No. So lie to me again.

Then we're gonna ask you this: these are the relevant questions.

Were you in fear for your life? Did you confront the guy you shot?



Then he says that's all and sets up a chair so Zimmerman is facing a wall and explains the examination. He states that you can't game the system by modulating your voice, so don't even try.



1:01:30 - Machine calibration.



2:08 Is your name George? Yes

2:15 Is your name George? Yes

02:22 Is the colour of the walls green? No

02:28 Is today Monday? Yes

2:37 Did you confront the guy you shot? No

2:45 Is this the month of February? Yes

2:55 Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy? Yes

3:05 Are we in the city of Sanford? Yes

3:10 Have you ever driven over the posted speed limit? No

3:20 Am I wearing a watch? No

3:28 Am I wearing a watch? No

3:38 "That was a practice try." Examiner re-explains the test and lets him know he didn't do anything wrong and helps make the process easier. He reminds Zimmerman he is not wearing a watch and to not draw out his "nos".

5:30 Is your name George? Yes

5:37 Is your name George? Yes

5:44 Is the colour of the walls green? No

5:50 Is today Monday? Yes

5:55 Did you confront the guy you shot? No

6:00 Is this the month of Feb.? Yes.

6:08 Is this the month of Feb.? Yes.

6:11 Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy? Yes

6:20 Are we in the city of Sanford? Yes

6:25 Have you ever driven over the posted speed limit? No

6:30 Am I wearing a watch? No



End of polygraph examination.



7:30 A detective comes in. They determine they have no further need to keep Zimmerman around. They say they'll go back to his house and see if anyone saw anything, heard anything, etc. etc.

And now, the smoking gun you've read this whole way for...

8:35 The detective that just walked in, as Zimmerman is leaving, leans back in the room and whispers, "NDI?"

The examiner looks over and says, "NDI," meaning no deception indicated.

Detective says, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

End video.


It seemed like a pretty short interrogation when it came down to the actual polygraph test. I figured they would have bombarded him with more questions to pull more evidence.

EDIT: It was a Voice Stress Analysis test and not a polygraph test?
__________________

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!

Last edited by SPDSKTR; 06-10-2013 at 09:59 AM.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #2737
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Has this been posted? I stopped paying attention to this thread about 130 pages ago. Or something.







It seemed like a pretty short interrogation when it came down to the actual polygraph test. I figured they would have bombarded him with more questions to pull more evidence.

EDIT: It was a Voice Stress Analysis test and not a polygraph test?
It's all irrelevant. Some thug drugdealer is dead and thats all that matters. Case closed. Fry him.
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #2738
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
He didn't pursue him? He told the dispatcher that he was pursuing him. Why didn't Z-man call in Martin and continue on his way in his pickup truck?

To me, who pursued who doesn't matter. Who initiated the conflict. If Zmann punched Trayvon than its murder. If Zmann didn't punch first its self defense.

For the first scenario would it make much sense for someone to punch you, you defend yourself, and then they shoot you. Doesn't sound like Zmann has a self-defense argument in that situation.


http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ecutions-case/
You are either thick or don't understand simple facts. He never said he established contact. If you are walking west and I am walking west, it doesn't mean we have contact. He was following Martin's direction to give the police the information THEY ASKED FOR (where is he going.) When the dispatcher heard Zimmerman was walking, he was told to stop, and complied. No contact was initiated, no matter how much you wish it to be true. The rest of your post is babbling nonsense completely ignoring all facts (like the one where Martin has no bruises of any kind other than a bullethole, indicating Zimmerman never fought back.)
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #2739
coco savage
Registered User
 
coco savage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CFBMW.org
Posts: 1,361
My Ride: 325i
Re: The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
You are either thick or don't understand simple facts. He never said he established contact. If you are walking west and I am walking west, it doesn't mean we have contact. He was following Martin's direction to give the police the information THEY ASKED FOR (where is he going.) When the dispatcher heard Zimmerman was walking, he was told to stop, and complied. No contact was initiated, no matter how much you wish it to be true. The rest of your post is babbling nonsense completely ignoring all facts (like the one where Martin has no bruises of any kind other than a bullethole, indicating Zimmerman never fought back.)
He told the dispatcher he was following the teen.

If he never follows him does he get bloody marks? Does he have to rely on stand your ground and go through this?
__________________
**LINK:BUY MY E46 Parts**

Random Images


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #2740
badfast
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Korea
Posts: 528
My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
He told the dispatcher he was following the teen.

If he never follows him does he get bloody marks? Does he have to rely on stand your ground and go through this?
NFRS bitches about people not knowing facts. We simply can't know the ones he manufactures.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use