E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #261
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Logic fail.

How long did Zimmerman follow him before Trayvon noticed him?

Aggression.
You tell me. According to the 911 tape, you have no evidence of him following before the call, and no evidence after the call, the only evidence you have him "following" is 30 seconds or so. Aggressor? Did he make contact with Martin? How do you know? Witness? Tape?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #262
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
You tell me. According to the 911 tape, you have no evidence of him following before the call, and no evidence after the call, the only evidence you have him "following" is 30 seconds or so. Aggressor? Did he make contact with Martin? How do you know? Witness? Tape?
Zimmerman initiated the process, and ostensibly killed Trayvon Martin because his skull was getting bashed in. There is no eveidence that Zimmerman's skull was bashed in, or that his nose was broken.

It takes me eight minutes to find a Band-Aid.

That will stand up in court.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Lair is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #263
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Zimmerman initiated the process, and ostensibly killed Trayvon Martin because his skull was getting bashed in. There is no eveidence that Zimmerman's skull was bashed in, or that his nose was broken.

You (or anyone else) have no proof that he initiated anything. The fact that he followed him is not proof. Injuries of any kind = fear of death (subjective) and thus, good shoot.

I will conceed that the grand jury will probably majority vote for a trial, but in actual court? It would be a laughable case to watch.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #264
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:

No, he was jumped while making his way back to his car.

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #265
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_seveN View Post
if you read closer, it says that chances of it being zimmerman would have been closer to the 90% range. even more, another expert that doesnt even rely on the same technology agreed with the first one. but this is the internet and two professionals that do this for a living are wrong. you guys are right

The only thing Tom Owen of Owen Forensic Services, LLC is an expert at is marketing and publicity generation. Tom is good friends with Curtis Crowe, who is the current President of TracerTek. Curtis is listed as a lead trainer and presenter for courses the Tom runs.

Same company that just put out Easy Voice Biometrics. They are all one in the same, same address: P.O. Box 189, Windsor PA 17366. Same website design template.

Sweet deal... Get his name out there as well as the name of his buddies software. More training, software and business sales.

1. Eye Witness account that Zimmerman was on the bottom getting beat and screaming for help
2. Traytons DAD made a statement that it was NOT his son screaming on the tape.

Trumps any "expert" voice analysis lol

Quote:
Zimmerman initiated the process,

Yes... zero evidence, zero witness account and zero proof that Zimmerman initiated an attack will stand up. Stand up like an 89 year olds erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 04-02-2012 at 12:18 AM.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #266
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
The only thing Tom Owen of Owen Forensic Services, LLC is an expert at is marketing and publicity generation. Tom is good friends with Curtis Crowe, who is the current President of TracerTek. Curtis is listed as a lead trainer and presenter for courses the Tom runs.

Same company that just put out Easy Voice Biometrics. They are all one in the same, same address: P.O. Box 189, Windsor PA 17366. Same website design template.

Sweet deal... Get his name out there as well as the name of his buddies software. More training, software and business sales.

1. Eye Witness account that Zimmerman was on the bottom getting beat and screaming for help

Yes... zero evidence, zero witness account and zero proof that Zimmerman initiated an attack will stand up. Stand up like an 89 year olds erection
everything is a conspiracy with you. the same guy was used in a court case years ago where the person was convicted
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #267
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:

Yes... zero evidence, zero witness account and zero proof that Zimmerman initiated an attack will stand up. Stand up like an 89 year olds erection.

There is the dead body - without a mark on it (aside from the gaping chest wound inflicted by Zimmerman.)

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #268
325inthe510

Quote:

There is the dead body - without a mark on it (aside from the gaping chest wound inflicted by Zimmerman.)
Yes, because Trayvon was punching himself

Old 04-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #269
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:

So you are saying that Trayon's body has NO marks of injury on it besides a gun shot? Indicates to me that Zimmerman made no attack or caused no injury to Trayon

Quote:
I agree with JonJon.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #270
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Yes, because Trayvon was punching himself
Zimmerman couldn't leave a mark on a 17 year old kid that he outweighed by 75 pounds?

He must be a giant pvssy.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #271
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
Zimmerman couldn't leave a mark on a 17 year old kid that he outweighed by 75 pounds?

Further proof that Zimmerman caused no injury to Trayton.
Further justifying he was incapable of defending himself and was clearly
not the aggressor

Quote:
I agree with JonJon.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #272
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Further proof that Zimmerman caused no injury to Trayton.
Further justifying he was incapable of defending himself and was clearly
not the aggressor
doesnt prove anything

edit: before you reply with some kind of legal analysis, im being devils advocate on purpose to show that no matter what anyone says, no one knows what theyre talking about. kthx
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #273
325inthe510

Quote:

Or he got sucker punched, that's how most of them fight anyway.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #274
Lair
E46Fanatic

These *ssholes always get away.

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #275
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
These *ssholes always get away.
With police response times in the high 15-30 mins... most robbers, vandals and criminals do.

In Zimmermans neighborhood, there were half a dozen recent robberies, attacks and even a shooting. Zimmerman actually assisted in stopping or apprehending one.

Quote:
I agree with JonJon.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #276
Lair
E46Fanatic

Quote:
With police response times in the high 15-30 mins... most robbers, vandals and criminals do.

In Zimmermans neighborhood, there were half a dozen recent robberies, attacks and even a shooting. Zimmerman actually assisted in stopping or apprehending one.
Two.

That black kid was up to something!

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:50 AM   #277
SB_RavenE46

My Ride: 330CI ,06 R6, S1000
Send a message via Yahoo to SB_RavenE46
SMH, Someone's gonna get killed, shot,stabbed or beat the h** up over this case it's nationwide now and the media like usual is not making things any better. The media is what made this case into a racial thing it's not even about that it's about right and wrong, everybody has there own version of what happened but in reality no one really knows what happended. It's kinda useless to try and piece together a case when noone has 100% accurate information I'm actually tired of hearing about it just wait until the court date April 10th and see what happens.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 AM   #278
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Not sure if anyone heard about the phone records from Trayvons side, but after the 911 call from Zimmerman, he called his girlfriend and explained that he was being followed, and that he was not sure what to do. She instructed he run. She also stated that she "may" have heard Zimmerman confronting T and a shove or push from Zimm...

Funny, how most people have their minds made up about this already, and yet all the information is still not out there. Regarding the race issue, and the "out to get him" theory, many medical professionals are saying Zimmerman is a paranoid vigilante type, and they believe that he was out to get him.

Just saying.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 AM   #279
Act of God

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:

you are the worst. arguer. ever. holy crap, it's literally painful to see your feeble thought processes at work.

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #280
Lexie330ci
ILCUTAWOOTIE

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Lexie330ci
Quote:

To play DA, Eye witness account says treyvon was on the bottom and Treyvons mom said that was her son screaming for help

Need brakes? Bother Anthony Here!
Lexie330ci is offline   Reply With Quote