E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #3681
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
It does. It proves that he didn't intend to kill him. If you don't understand how that's significant, you may want to brush up on your legal knowledge.
Ignore him, he is a racist.

Quote:
It almost seems every prosecution witness ends up helping the defense. Even the anti zimmerman people on CNN were saying the same thing.
Once the facts got out, the majority changed their tune.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 07-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #3682
Lair
Modded ///Member

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
It does. It proves that he didn't intend to kill him. If you don't understand how that's significant, you may want to brush up on your legal knowledge.
Zimmerman is (again) honest, trustworthy, and unimpeachable. I'll take his word for it. He must be right. He's the one with the gun.

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #3683
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
The Zimmerman LIE

"Innocent until proven guilty", unless the media can make it look like you killed a cute kid, then it's cool for a group to offer a bounty on your head.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #3684
NOVAbimmer

The Zimmerman LIE

Oops

Last edited by NOVAbimmer; 07-01-2013 at 07:59 PM.
NOVAbimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #3685
phrozen06

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Zimmerman is (again) honest, trustworthy, and unimpeachable. I'll take his word for it. He must be right. He's the one with the gun.
Trayvon should have stayed his a$$ in the bushes instead of sneaking a sucker punch on GZ. Then he fights GZ MMA style. Well.....you get what you get TM. Take the gun out of the equation and GZ is dead....right? Fvckin Punks, They always get away....well TM. You didn't.

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

Last edited by phrozen06; 07-01-2013 at 08:03 PM.
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #3686
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
"Innocent until proven guilty", unless the media can make it look like you killed a cute kid, then it's cool for a group to offer a bounty on your head.

Not taking sides here, but I would have to agree the media has done its part in tainting this case depending which side you sit on. There have been examples of purposely reporting misinformation (e.g. ABC news) to sway public opinion.
MDydinanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #3687
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post

Did he eat travon? Or just kill him?
I don't care who you are, that there's funny.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #3688
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Where did he shoot him?
Central body mass. Where you are supposed to shoot someone if you want to stop them hurting you or prevent them from doing so. If you thing he should have just "winged" him, you have been watching too much TV.
Deadly force is deadly force the idea behind using it is to rapidly incapacitate, not necessarily to kill.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #3689
NOVAbimmer

The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Central body mass. Where you are supposed to shoot someone if you want to stop them hurting you or prevent them from doing so. If you thing he should have just "winged" him, you have been watching too much TV.
Deadly force is deadly force the idea behind using it is to rapidly incapacitate, not necessarily to kill.
He should have just fanned his hammer and shot the skittles, iced tea, and cell phone out of his hands.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #3690
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
The lead detective did, but you're a racist, so I'm not surprised you don't believe him and his mountain of supporting evidence.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #3691
NFRs2000nyc

The Zimmerman LIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Trayvon should have stayed his a$$ in the bushes instead of sneaking a sucker punch on GZ. Then he fights GZ MMA style. Well.....you get what you get TM. Take the gun out of the equation and GZ is dead....right? Fvckin Punks, They always get away....well TM. You didn't.
Very well put. If you fear for your life, and you don't have a gun in a gun friendly state GTFO of there of test your luck and suffer the consequences. Martin tested his luck and lost. Yes I realize your post was sarcastic.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 07-01-2013 at 09:08 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #3692
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Very well put. If you fear for your life, and you don't have a gun in a gun friendly state GTFO of there of test your luck and suffer the consequences. Martin tested his luck and lost. Yes I realize your post was sarcastic.

If only Trayvon's rights weren't infringed upon he may have been able to defend himself with a gun.

Last edited by badfast; 07-01-2013 at 09:25 PM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #3693
Lair
Modded ///Member

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
The lead detective did, but you're a racist, so I'm not surprised you don't believe him and his mountain of supporting evidence.
Why do you white bigots always have to make it about race?

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #3694
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
The Zimmerman LIE

lol @ butthurt racists in this thread who got demolished by evidence actually showing the only racism was against GZ, so as usual they begin to use opinionated sarcasm with no regard to actual law to form an argument. Yeah buddy, stay class and uneducated. We beat stupidly.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #3695
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
If only Trayvon's rights weren't infringed upon he may have been able to defend himself with a gun.
He was a minor, and was not allowed to carry in the state of Florida. Now please do tell, what rights were infringed upon...clearly you have evidence of this, so after you respond, please ring up the Sanford prosecutor's office and come forward with your compelling evidence of said infringement. In the meantime, if you don't mind, I'll take the word of 3 eye witnesses, an FBI audio expert, 2 officers, and the detective in charge.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 07-01-2013 at 10:13 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #3696
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Why do you white bigots always have to make it about race?
Because creepy ass cracker.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #3697
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
lol @ butthurt racists in this thread who got demolished by evidence actually showing the only racism was against GZ, so as usual they begin to use opinionated sarcasm with no regard to actual law to form an argument. Yeah buddy, stay class and uneducated. We beat stupidly.

What do you Zimmerman fans win?

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #3698
badfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post

You beat stupidly or stupidity? Me thinks you are still having that battle.

I thought the only part you played in this case was a cheerleader.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #3699
badfast

Quote:
He was a minor, and was not allowed to carry in the state of Florida. Now please do tell, what rights were infringed upon...clearly you have evidence of this, so after you respond, please ring up the Sanford prosecutor's office and come forward with your compelling evidence of said infringement. In the meantime, if you don't mind, I'll take the word of 3 eye witnesses, an FBI audio expert, 2 officers, and the detective in charge.
His right to bear arms. The Constitution does not distinguish age when it comes to our rights.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #3700
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
His right to bear arms. The Constitution does not distinguish age when it comes to our rights.
As retarded as your argument is (I guess you missed the fact that SCOTUS allowed reasonable restrictions on firearm ownership and you constantly cry in all of JJs gun threads how guns are evil)....explain to me how ZIMMERMAN denied him the right to bear arms?