E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #581
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Pic related, it's baby treyvon
There are dozens of pics of me giving idiots the finger. I'm an old white guy. Am I a thug that deserves to die?
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #582
phrozen06
Registered User
 
phrozen06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
Posts: 7,525
My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
nice try
LOL. nice try. I bet he left the country.
__________________

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #583
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
LOL. nice try. I bet he left the country.

""It's no so much that we are resigning," Sonner said. "It's that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward."

"He has gone on his own," he added. "I don't know what he's doing or who he's talking to. I cannot represent client who doesn't stay in contact with me."


Sonner said that Zimmerman is still in the United States and that he doesn't expect him to "flee the country."

Uhrig added that Zimmerman is still living in fear. "George can't go out and buy a Diet Coke," he said. "There's a bounty on his head."


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/10/zi...#ixzz1rfuYjeaU

try reading the whole statement, thank me later
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin

Last edited by Act of God; 04-10-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #584
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 216
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
There are dozens of pics of me giving idiots the finger. I'm an old white guy. Am I a thug that deserves to die?
Has anyone ever claimed that they had to kill you to prevent you from killing them? If not, not an appropriate comparison.
Wraisil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #585
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
Has anyone ever claimed that they had to kill you to prevent you from killing them? If not, not an appropriate comparison.
Has anyone ever lied about you?

Has anyone ever lied about you in court?

Why are you so willing to buy Zimmerman's story? Because the other half of the story is dead?
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #586
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 216
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Has anyone ever lied about you?

Has anyone ever lied about you in court?

Why are you so willing to buy Zimmerman's story? Because the other half of the story is dead?
I'm not buying his story. I'm letting the system investigate the incident to determine to the best of human ability what the truth is. To date, that system has not indicated that it wasn't self-defense.

You, on the other hand, have determined the innocence of Trayvon and the guilt of Zimmerman without having the full evidence, the full story, or any semblance of the actual investigation information.

See the difference, I'm supporting the justice system working the way it is supposed to. You are throwing it out the window and seem willing to lynch a man without having objective information to make such a determination.

Last edited by Wraisil; 04-10-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Wraisil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #587
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Who said anything about lynching?

I want to see an investigation, an arrest, and a trial.

That's more than Trayvon got.
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #588
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 4,891
My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Who said anything about lynching?

I want to see an investigation, an arrest, and a trial.

That's more than Trayvon got.
Your post contradicts all your other posts in this thread.
__________________
Quote:
Base Salary - $174,000 a year
Perks - Certain exemptions of law while in service, include tax subsidies
Sick Days - Unlimited
Working Days in 2013 - 159
Accountability for poor performance - None
Healthcare - Top notch

Want to complain about entitlements.....start with Congress.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #589
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 216
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Who said anything about lynching?

I want to see an investigation, an arrest, and a trial.

That's more than Trayvon got.
An investigation is in process. An arrest and trial are only supposed to happen if the information/evidence discovered during the investigation justify charging someone with a crime.

Are you going to drop your "crusade" against Zimmerman if the investigation doesn't produce information/evidence that warrants an arrest? I must assume, if you care about justice instead of "lynching", that you would. So, you'll drop your anti-Zimmerman stance if that is the outcome? If the investigation says it was self-defense, you'll come to his support and say it was a "justifiable homicide" instead of a "murder"?

If not, you've already lynched him or you don't actually care about our justice system and have already concluded you know what happened (i.e. your multiple repeated comments indicating a murder instead of a crime that is being investigated to determine who was the criminal in the situation...).
Wraisil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #590
bimmerfan08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 4,891
My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Lair you are Detective Greenley

__________________
Quote:
Base Salary - $174,000 a year
Perks - Certain exemptions of law while in service, include tax subsidies
Sick Days - Unlimited
Working Days in 2013 - 159
Accountability for poor performance - None
Healthcare - Top notch

Want to complain about entitlements.....start with Congress.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #591
phrozen06
Registered User
 
phrozen06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
Posts: 7,525
My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06


At least he's speaking to Hannity, or Hannity thinks that's him. LOL. Zimmerman is Joking eveybody including Fox news.
__________________

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.


Last edited by phrozen06; 04-10-2012 at 07:22 PM.
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #592
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Your post contradicts all your other posts in this thread.
Quote the post where I recommended lynching.
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #593
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
An investigation is in process. An arrest and trial are only supposed to happen if the information/evidence discovered during the investigation justify charging someone with a crime.

Are you going to drop your "crusade" against Zimmerman if the investigation doesn't produce information/evidence that warrants an arrest? I must assume, if you care about justice instead of "lynching", that you would. So, you'll drop your anti-Zimmerman stance if that is the outcome? If the investigation says it was self-defense, you'll come to his support and say it was a "justifiable homicide" instead of a "murder"?

If not, you've already lynched him or you don't actually care about our justice system and have already concluded you know what happened (i.e. your multiple repeated comments indicating a murder instead of a crime that is being investigated to determine who was the criminal in the situation...).
I'm not anti-Zimmerman. I'm anti murder. This looks like murder to me. It might look like self-defense to you, but it doesn't look like it to me.

This incident stinks like week-old fish.
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #594
Wraisil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 216
My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
I'm not anti-Zimmerman. I'm anti murder. This looks like murder to me. It might look like self-defense to you, but it doesn't look like it to me.

This incident stinks like week-old fish.
Do you have any evidence/information that the investigators/cops/attorneys do not have?

They haven't concluded it was murder, but you seem to have...

Exactly what is it that you think you know that the cops do not? What about this incident do you know that no one else does not? Are you psychic? Or are you just quick to judgement?

The cops haven't found any reason (despite public outcry and substantial political influence) to charge Zimmerman with murder, yet you keep calling him a murderer..

Do you, or do you not, support the right of a person to kill someone who is attempting to kill them without justification?
Wraisil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #595
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post


At least he's speaking to Hannity, or Hannity thinks that's him. LOL. Zimmerman is Joking eveybody including Fox news.
If only you cared as much about other black kids getting murdered.
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #596
Lair
Modded ///Member
 
Lair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sea level
Posts: 321
My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraisil View Post
Do you, or do you not, support the right of a person to kill someone who is attempting to kill them without justification?
Are you referring to Zimmerman, or Trayvon?

The question works both ways.
__________________

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #597
phrozen06
Registered User
 
phrozen06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 39°27'33"N 77°58'04"W
Posts: 7,525
My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
If only you cared as much about other black kids getting murdered.
Nice try Dont try to change the subject. Then he contacts the prosecutor....against counsels advice. Why in the world would you contact the prosecutor?
__________________

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.


Last edited by phrozen06; 04-11-2012 at 06:15 AM.
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #598
pancakes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: awesomeville
Posts: 86
My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Geez you all are still at it?

None of us know what happened that night.... arguing for someone's innocence (treyvon's or zimmerman's) based on anything at this point is dumb IMO.

Last edited by pancakes; 04-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #599
Lexie330ci
ILCUTAWOOTIE
 
Lexie330ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,279
My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Lexie330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by broey v View Post
geez you all are still at it?

None of us know what happened that night.... Arguing for someone's innocence (treyvon's or zimmerman's) based on anything at this point is dumb imo.
+100
__________________


Need brakes? Bother Anthony Here!
Lexie330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #600
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 334
My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Nice try Dont try to change the subject. Then he contacts the prosecutor....against counsels advice. Why in the world would you contact the prosecutor?
Well first of all, according to him they weren't his attorneys. He isn't under arrest so there is no need to retain counsel. Second of all, he didn't contact the prosecutor against their advice...he contacted the prosecutor without consulting with them first.

Third of all, he doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed.


I'm not changing the subject, it is just patently obvious that you only have an interest in this case because you first thought a white person killed this fine upstanding young citizen Trayvon Martin. You have interest because you're a raging bigot who only sees things through the color of race. You should be ashamed of yourself. Have a nice day
__________________
Gold Medal Recipient: Jimmy Rustling (2014)

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use