E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 05-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #1561
Swish

My Ride: 2004 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Bro, you're either the most disingenuous person on earth or retarded if you don't think he was a drug dealer.
You really have a problem with reading comprehension, how did you graduate from Law School (not slamming you, but honest question)? Xcelratr for some reason knew exactly what I was saying, but you're either too disingenuous or retarded to comprehend it! The Facebook bolded sections say "POSSIBLE", so I was merely pointing that out... possibilities, on top of the fact stating the media has fuct both sides in the process. You have a problem man, really, you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post

Swish is one of the most level dudes on this site. In reference to the image that he was responding too, he's absolutely correct.

In today's youth culture, hip hop gansta crack slangin' talk is often cool. Just because a kid and his buddies talk big or make a bunch of innuendo on their FB page, doesn't mean a damn thing. Look at all the virgins on this site that talk about PIITB.

Putting together a collection of images that are vague at best, and following them with questions like "why wasn't he in class, was he dealing drugs?" is stupid.

There's enough allusion and assumption and flying around about this entire case. What there isn't enough of is fact.

Wanna show he was into drugs? Post some facts (maybe they're out there, I haven't been paying much attention to this the last few weeks).

But Swish's comment about that image is dead on.
Maybe AOG will actually go back, re-read what I posted, and admit he was wrong with his comments about me... but given his past (and ego), I don't see that happening. I appreciate you seeing my post for what it was, good man!

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #1562
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
Suddenly you're shy about stating your opinion? LOL. C'mon.
Nothing to do with being shy.
To be honest with you, I didn't even click on your links, so I can't comment on them. I get your big idea from the context, that DAs are influenced by politics. It's not a well kept secret.
It was a deflection to AOG, as I also want to see him dance on the hot coal you layed out. Oh well, if I had to spill the beans for you, there goes the plan. He'll not bite now.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #1563
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
Given what you posted above, there's only 2 possible explanations for the DA office charging GZ:
a) the DA office is breaking the law, and risking law suits, disbarment and other consequences after the judge throws away their case
b) they have reasonable evidence (probably not leaked to the media) that GZ did not act in self defense

Which of those explanations is more plausible?
For anyone with a brain, A. The DA took a lot of heat, and would have released ALL evidence supporting their side to save face. They did not, which means, they have nothing. This will never make it to trial.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 05-28-2012 at 12:51 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #1564
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
You really have a problem with reading comprehension, how did you graduate from Law School (not slamming you, but honest question)? Xcelratr for some reason knew exactly what I was saying, but you're either too disingenuous or retarded to comprehend it! The Facebook bolded sections say "POSSIBLE", so I was merely pointing that out... possibilities, on top of the fact stating the media has fuct both sides in the process. You have a problem man, really, you do!

Maybe AOG will actually go back, re-read what I posted, and admit he was wrong with his comments about me... but given his past (and ego), I don't see that happening. I appreciate you seeing my post for what it was, good man!
How you are able to wipe your own a$$ is beyond me as well, so sit down, and re-read everything, then come back from the kiddie table. Zimmerman was arrested NOT because of law, but because of public pressure and the media's portrayal of Martin as a innocent infant with skittles. The reality is, if the media portrayed Martin in the CORRECT light, as a dead beat drug dealer, no one would have given a rats a$$ about him, the police would have done their job according to the law (not public pressure) and all would be right in the world. Maybe now you can see how Martin being a drug dealer is relevant.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #1565
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
For anyone with a brain, A. The DA took a lot of heat, and would have released ALL evidence supporting their side to save face. They did not, which means, they have nothing. This will never make it to trial.
For anyone with half a brain, showing your cards before the call only works to your disadvantage.
In this case, it only increases the chances of the trial be moved to another location, outside the control of the DA office.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #1566
Swish

Quote:
How you are able to wipe your own a$$ is beyond me as well, so sit down, and re-read everything, then come back from the kiddie table. Zimmerman was arrested NOT because of law, but because of public pressure and the media's portrayal of Martin as a innocent infant with skittles. The reality is, if the media portrayed Martin in the CORRECT light, as a dead beat drug dealer, no one would have given a rats a$$ about him, the police would have done their job according to the law (not public pressure) and all would be right in the world. Maybe now you can see how Martin being a drug dealer is relevant.
Insulting me degrades your credibility young man, and its apparent you also have an issue with reading my reply correctly. I will make it simple for you in my next post. Stop replying to everyone out of sheer emotion, instead use your head to logically understand whats going on in this thread (you seem to lack that, a lot). I didn't mention why Zimmerman was arrested (not sure why you even mentioned this), but I did mention the media did the wrong thing on both fronts (how you failed to see this is beyond me). So instead of insulting me, you take an opportunity to actually read what I posted without emotion, maybe then you'll be able to reply in a educated and mature manner.

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"

Last edited by Swish; 05-28-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #1567
Swish

From the image posted (which I was replying to).

1. Is it "POSSIBLE" that Travon wasn't in class because he was too busy selling drugs.
2. This exchange "IMPLIES" that Travon sold marijuana to his friends.
3. Or "POSSIBLY" engage in some other illegal activity.
4. It is "POSSIBLE" that Travon himself, or one of his acquaintances had been dealing drugs heavily for quiet some time.

NFRs2000nyc, Glad you took the time to actually read what was going on in this thread, like you suggested I do /sarcasm. Look again at my post man, I know you're an immigrant, and comprehending the English language might be sort of an issue for you (so I wont fault you for that). Word to the wise, before you butt into a post of mine, know what you're talking about...

Last edited by Swish; 05-28-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #1568
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
For anyone with half a brain, showing your cards before the call only works to your disadvantage.
In this case, it only increases the chances of the trial be moved to another location, outside the control of the DA office.
The DA had their thumbs up their asses. They had, and have nothing. With all the public pressure, with Obama sneezing at their doorstep, it would have been in their best interest to release whatever evidence they had to appease the public. Since they didn't have any, they took forever (further pissing off the public) then finally arrested him when the pressure got too great. This is not about innocent or guilty. This is about the fact that the media basically made the DA forget the ACTUAL law, and paint Zimmerman as "guilty" because the people wanted it.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #1569
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Insulting me degrades your credibility young man, and its apparent you also have an issue with reading my reply correctly. I will make it simple for you in my next post. Stop replying to everyone out of sheer emotion, instead use your head to logically understand whats going on in this thread (you seem to lack that, a lot). I didn't mention why Zimmerman was arrested (not sure why you even mentioned this), but I did mention the media did the wrong thing on both fronts (how you failed to see this is beyond me). So instead of insulting me, you take an opportunity to actually read what I posted without emotion, maybe then you'll be able to reply in a educated and mature manner.
My insults were merely a rebuttal of your comment toward AOG and his ability to graduate law-school. Any educated and reasonable person that can objectively look at the evidence and the situation would EASILY conclude that under our (FL) legal system, Zimmerman should not have been arrested and tried by those idiots in congress, not to mention, the god damn president of the United States. Believe it or not, there is only ONE side. There is the CORRECT side (the one that wants everything done within the scope of the law) and the idiot side, that no matter what is shown to them, no matter the evidence, no matter the circumstances, still side with a drug dealing, deadbeat minority kid that was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and thought to himself "hey, I'm going to kick this fat f***s ass and teach him a lesson so he won't stare at me next time." What he didn't know is that it would be the final bad decision that he will ever make.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #1570
Swish

Quote:
My insults were merely a rebuttal of your comment toward AOG and his ability to graduate law-school. Any educated and reasonable person that can objectively look at the evidence and the situation would EASILY conclude that under our (FL) legal system, Zimmerman should not have been arrested and tried by those idiots in congress, not to mention, the god damn president of the United States. Believe it or not, there is only ONE side. There is the CORRECT side (the one that wants everything done within the scope of the law) and the idiot side, that no matter what is shown to them, no matter the evidence, no matter the circumstances, still side with a drug dealing, deadbeat minority kid that was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and thought to himself "hey, I'm going to kick this fat f***s ass and teach him a lesson so he won't stare at me next time." What he didn't know is that it would be the final bad decision that he will ever make.
Your comprehension has again failed you!

A. I pointed out to AOG that I wasn't trying to slam him (you apparently missed that too), just curious to know how he made it thru a mentally rigorous curriculum without being thorough in his reading.

B. not sure why you're talking about sides (as I blatantly stated the media messed this one up on both sides)! Oh wait, only YOUR side is the right side? I get it, you're a troll who feels if people don't agree with your side then obviously they are wrong... Bout sums it up?

Old 05-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #1571
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
From the image posted (which I was replying to).

1. Is it "POSSIBLE" that Travon wasn't in class because he was too busy selling drugs.
2. This exchange "IMPLIES" that Travon sold marijuana to his friends.
3. Or "POSSIBLY" engage in some other illegal activity.
4. It is "POSSIBLE" that Travon himself, or one of his acquaintances had been dealing drugs heavily for quiet some time.

NFRs2000nyc, Glad you took the time to actually read what was going on in this thread, like you suggested I do /sarcasm. Look again at my post man, I know you're an immigrant, and comprehending the English language might be sort of an issue for you (so I wont fault you for that). Word to the wise, before you butt into a post of mine, know what you're talking about...
I just want you to know that I'm drunk and I'd like to get drunk with you one day.

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #1572
Swish

Quote:
I just want you to know that I'm drunk and I'd like to get drunk with you one day.
Lol, I would love that man! I honestly have no hard feelings with anyone on here, and have said many of time I think you're a pretty smart guy. Enjoy your night man, we'll live to debate another day! My buddy is a NYC firefighter and I come up to visit him occasionally (with my wife), he owns The Saloon Bar in Manhattan... next time we come up I'll PM you.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #1573
Act of God

Quote:
Lol, I would love that man! I honestly have no hard feelings with anyone on here, and have said many of time I think you're a pretty smart guy. Enjoy your night man, we'll live to debate another day! My buddy is a NYC firefighter and I come up to visit him occasionally (with my wife), he owns The Saloon Bar in Manhattan... next time we come up I'll PM you.
def! look forward to it

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Old 05-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #1574
Lair

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
I prefer to drink with a$$holes.

Nice people are boring.

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #1575
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
I prefer to drink with a$$holes.

Nice people are boring.
that's fvcked up man , Swish isn't an a$$hole.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #1576
Lair

I know.

I was referring to you.

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #1577
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
zimmerman's bond revoked because he lied. i'm ****ing shocked!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution...3#.T8kPWVKD-4o
217Bimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #1578
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
zimmerman's bond revoked because he lied. i'm ****ing shocked!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution...3#.T8kPWVKD-4o
That settles it, murder.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #1579
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:
That settles it, murder.
if he's lying about inconsequential things, then it certainly raises a whole lot of doubt about his facts pertaining to shooting someone to death and claiming self defense.

40 years sounds about right to me.
217Bimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #1580
Lair

Oh SNAP

Quote:
Congratulations.

Last edited by Lair; 06-01-2012 at 04:03 PM.