E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
DEFIspeed

My Ride: '05 ZHPci 6MT BLACK
FS: 02 TiAG M3

So, where do I start..the car was stock when I bought it 5 months ago with 122K miles, serviced at BMW of Arlington, VA since day one, maintenance records that go over and beyond in showing love for the car, and a CLEAN carfax and title.

Window sticker in link to show options.

Im the 3rd owner, original owner had it from day one until 118K miles, second owner drove it very little, and sold it to me. This is where the fun begins, I completely went through the car, inspecting all the E46 gremlins i.e subframe. diff bolts, vanos bolts and tabs, turns out Im one of the lucky M3 owners with a solid build. Once the car was cleared of any defects I opened the mod box and refreshed all the bushings front to back. Here is a list of what Ive done, not including everything that was done at the dealership, repair orders the size of a phone book. The car currently has 125K miles, did a valve inspection at 123K all in spec, 2 oil changes since I've owned it with TWS 10/60, and diff and trans fluid change, also flush coolant, brake and PS fluid. The body is in great shape for 125K miles, there is a 3" scratch/blemish on the passenger side rear quarter from the original owner.

The car comes with complete service records, receipts and owners manuals. Buyer can pay for PPI or buyer and myself can perform one at our shop.

Here is a list of items done in the past 5 months.....I'm sure there are a few things missing.

Description Cost $
Fabspeed headers $1,095
SGT non-res X-pipe $400
Rogue El Diablo $1,200
Macht Schnell elbow $95
Shark Injection - race $349
STaSIS - Alcon 365mm mono6 BBK $3,695
Track pads $375
Avant Garde M310 wheels $999
Falken 452 $800
Shock/Strut mount bushing kit $285
Rogue RTABs- street $95
Hotchkis F&R ARB $450
ST coilovers $1,000
10 & 12mm spacers with bolts $140
Studs $70
Bolx alum. Tuner nuts $75
ZHP knob $65
Delrin shifter carrier bushings $25
BMW perf. shift lever $65
Shift arm bushing $20
Shifter rod joint $12
Shifter Ball Bushing $15
BMW engine mount $130
BMW trans mount $30
Driveshaft CSB $80
Flex disc guibo $90
OE diff cover with bushings $160
Steering coupler $40
Constant Pressure Valve $37
UUC SS clutch line $30
Smoked corners $30
Painted interior trim $150
Lightwerks lens $45
ACS air ducts $50
Paint front bumper (124k miles)$300
Passport system $800

Price - to follow forum rules $17,500 with mods or bring best offer to the table, I do not "NEED" to sell the car so if you make an offer like someone buying a 95 civic on CL I will not reply.

The car can be sold as is or returned to stock.

Car is located at Summit Point Raceway in WV

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7831399...in/photostream

Am I forgetting anything????
DEFIspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.