E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Food Talk

Food Talk
Do you like food? If so, you came to the right off-topic section. Discuss your favorite food topics here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Guess the food disorder...

So this is my second post in your forum and I don't know this is the right place or not, but I think it might be.

I saw this seriously beautiful woman tonight in the supermarket who was frighteningly skinny.

She had two containers of mayonnaise, go gurt, 1% cottage cheese, plain white bread, hamburger buns, but no meat. Anyway, not like I was stalking or anything (I was just coincidentally behind her in line), but I'm curious...like I am about many things.

Does anyone know if this might be the diet of a bulimic, maybe anorexic...maybe a body builder with distorted mirror?

Just curious, as I said. I came this close to inviting her over for dinner, but as I'm currently married, thought that might not be in good taste!

Anyone want to play?

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
bad cook disorder
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
I was beginning to wonder if I was in the right forum!

Hey, Kushy...yea, I think it was something. I thought I'd heard of those with issues eating raw mayonnaise or something to get calories or something.

Seriously beautiful woman though. I'll have to go back around the same time next week...maybe start up a conversation in the vegetable aisle...maybe invite her to eat a real meal with me!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
brew

My Ride: F150 X5 MR2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_eating_disorder

Selective eating disorder (SED) (also known as perseverative feeding disorder) is an eating disorder that prevents the consumption of certain foods. It is often viewed as a phase of childhood that is generally overcome with age. Children may not grow out of the disorder, however, and may continue to be afflicted with SED throughout their adult lives.[1] Selective eating disorder lacks formal diagnostic criteria and classification[2] and is not currently listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.[3]

Sufferers of SED have an inability to eat certain foods based on texture or aroma. "Safe" foods may be limited to certain food types and even specific brands. In some cases, afflicted individuals will exclude whole food groups, such as fruits or vegetables. Sometimes excluded foods can be refused based on color. Some may only like very hot or very cold food, or only very crunchy or hard-to-chew food.
brew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
penis envy.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #6
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
maybe she just happened to need those things and had normal food at home
Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
brew

My Ride: F150 X5 MR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
maybe she just happened to need those things and had normal food at home
We buy vegetables at Costco because they are so much cheaper and buy most healthy stuff at Trader Joes . . . I feel embarrassed at the normal supermarket because at the checkout I only have the non-veggie and non-healthy stuff.
brew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
StrummerE46

My Ride: 330ci ZHP
Send a message via AIM to StrummerE46
Whiskey Tango Disease

braucht mehr low
StrummerE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
beagle rape
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army

My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
looks like she only eats pale white food.

i dated a girl that only ate fruit salad and baked potato.