E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
kevro

My Ride: e36,e36,325it.
2000 323i manual transmission phoenix

2000 323i. Black extrerior. Black and tan two tone interior. 5 speed manual transmission. 172K miles, Asking 6,000 obo

Meyle all metal lower control arms installed @ 163k miles
fcp groton poly lca bushings installed @163k miles
UUC poly rtab installed @ 158k miles
rear suspension Bilstein Sport Shocks with Eibach springs, mileage on both unknown
front suspension Raceland coilovers with diy endlinks, with B & G springs ( I will have to double check spring rate on fronts)
Seats are Pleather non sport non heated manual, they are extremely clean and comfortable, they were a significant upgrade to the original seats which were leather and hard and dry rotted.
Entire bottom rear of car was replaced by bmw due to class action suit regarding subframe issues. Approx 145k
ipod connect (controlled through stereo) best buy, forget brand. Its pretty basic but it does work through the factory headunit and charges.
Hifonics 4 channel amp in trunk, pushes the rear deck speakers and one 10” punch sub in diy ported box in trunk.
Morimoto Mini Projector Bi-xenon retro fit. DDM 55w 5000k. Approx 1 year since install. Beautiful flat cutoff, one of my favorite things on car. Wired so factory brights come on when brights are turned on as well as bi-xenon solenoid. When the brights are on it is very very bright.
Crankcase breather system done @ 168k miles.

The suspension is realy nice for such a low car, the wheels fit well and rarely rub. They are vmr 19x10, 33 offset. Running 255/35/19 front and 245/40/19 rear. I know it sounds odd, but it gives the most tire meat with the least rubbing on this setup. The car has been reliable as a top. She (owner gf) has had to do very little “repairs” but I have made her do quite a bit of upkeep. I have done my best to describe the car and any known issues. This is just no longer the car for her/me. I have back issues and have trouble driving around stock 330 all day as a result. (read Im too old to rock a low rider) Its a great car and we are not desperate to sell it, I will remove wheels and stereo stuff for the right buyer if it is preferred or sell as is, it all depends on the $

The Bad

Door dings, its almost 13 and its black, you will see them, I have a paintless dent guy that will do all of them for $200
It has center armrest, however She (owner) didnt want to spend the $ at the time to get the appropriate center console piece, armrest down it is hard to notice, look in back seat and it is obvious.
Under hood exhaust leak, been there since we purchased about 3 years ago. Car has passed smog in ca and emissions in az. I am happy to provide an emissions slip if you are worried.
Sunroof shade was removed upon purchase because it was jamming and would have damaged sunroof cassete. If you are going to own the car in phoenix this will need to be replaced. The sunroof otherwise works perfectly.

email me if you are serious and want pics, I cant figure out how to post them here.
kevro20002001@hotmail.com
kevro is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
kevro

link to pics.

http://www.pbase.com/323blackcar/inbox
Old 05-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
kevro

To the top