E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
NC_Roots

My Ride: 02 330ci
Feeler: 02 330ci - Mods - Track ready - New Mexico

No longer a feeler:

Up for sale is a 02 330ci with just over 115k. Topaz blue over Black Leather. Sport and Premium packages. Previous owner replaced the motor (cooling system failure), so this motor has just over 45k on it. No bodywork or accidents to the vehicle. It has never been off track or spun.

It has seen about 5 autocrosses and 6 days at open lapping on our local road course. All of the necessary preventive maintenance was done prior to driving it on the track or autox (i.e... welded oil pump nut, bushings everywhere, redline fluids, etc.....). I would be happy to provide a mechanics reference for the car if desired.

Mods: (receipts for all if wanted): All mods have approx 1k miles on them.
KWV2 coilovers
Powerslot Brakes
SS Brake lines
Stoptech pads
Rear shock mounts
TMS Sways/Camber plates
BMW Perf Intake/Strut bar
Powerflex bushings
3.38 diff
SS Rep Headers (have stock headers also)
Magnaflow exhaust
OZ Alleggerita HLT 17x8.5
5mm spacer
Turner motorsport lug conversion
Turner sways
Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 255/40 on all corners (pretty worn)
Smoked corners
eagle eye led tails
oem M3 mirrors and roof wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl (mirrors look ok, roof is good)
I'm probably leaving out stuff.

This car has been rock solid and put a lot of expensive vehicles to shame out here. I hate to let it go, but I want another e36 m3.

more pics here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...hlight=trakrat

Issues:
Other than some road rash on the front end and a clutch that releases high (does not slip), I cannot think of any.

Price - $10900. Considering the amount of mods and maintenance done to the car, I think that is fair. It hasn't been modded to far to where someone couldn't daily drive it. Or, if you want to get serious, it is ready to start stripping some weight off and competing.

Last edited by NC_Roots; 05-10-2012 at 09:17 PM.
NC_Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
NC_Roots

My Ride: 02 330ci
No longer a feeler. Up for sale. Thanks for looking.

NC_Roots is offline   Reply With Quote