E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #81
Rush4theYehO

My Ride: XI fts(now)
Told myself I wasn't gonna get caught up in Breaking bad. Ever. Finally broke down and am currently torrenting seasons 1-4 right now.
Rush4theYehO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #82
SteveFromNY

My Ride: Audi Q5, 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
I might wait until the whole season is over to start watching again. I hate the cliffhangers they leave off on after every episode.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #83
Andy2108

My Ride: E46 M3, '67 Cobra
I think I just watched all of season 4 in about 34 hours.
Andy2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #84
fd

My Ride: 530, 2000 328i
Was thinking of the "tapes" all winter. Season looks to be epic with a smug Walt-- should be trouble.
fd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #85
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
I think I just watched all of season 4 in about 34 hours.
I did something similar for the first season of prison break

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #86
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
saw first 5 episodes of season 4 last night now that its on netflix will finish it tonight. Like someone else said I dont like not being able to see the whole season at once.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #87
Jack_Smackus
Knight Rider

My Ride: 1993 BMW 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
di you have ROD?
Sorry what I meant was I watched the first 4 seasons either on Netflix and downloaded in the span of like 3 weeks. Having to wait for a week in between episodes is going to be...slow.

Real Programmers Don't Document - If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Jack_Smackus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #88
alphawhiskey

My Ride: Foxtrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasblack View Post
Develop what was behind the picture of Gus in the evidence room
They just showed a bank routing number right?

Don't see how that will help lead to Walt/Jesse/Mike since I thought they were being paid in cash.

Anyone else think Gus was gay and that his partner (that was killed by the Cartel) was his "partner"? His reaction was more like he lost a lover than a business associate.

Anyways, it seems like the plot paths they can take from here, based on E1, are:

1. Hank hunting Walt. They found what was left of the lab.
2. Walt/Skyler dealing with Ted (possibly killing him).

I think the opening scene shows that Walt's health was improving our improved, and he at least lives long enough for his hair to grow back--unless he was wearing a wig as a disguise. He's still making enough where he can tip a waitress $100, so I assume his meth business is still running.

However, he does have some sort of enemy (or target) hence the need for the rifle.

Anyways, it looks good.
alphawhiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #89
dualbob103

My Ride: Mums
Wasn't the rifle in the trunk, where he put all the garbage (the flower, the bomb materials that killed gus) he wanted to destroy?
dualbob103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #90
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Send a message via AIM to bgsmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawhiskey View Post
They just showed a bank routing number right?

Don't see how that will help lead to Walt/Jesse/Mike since I thought they were being paid in cash.

Anyone else think Gus was gay and that his partner (that was killed by the Cartel) was his "partner"? His reaction was more like he lost a lover than a business associate.

Anyways, it seems like the plot paths they can take from here, based on E1, are:

1. Hank hunting Walt. They found what was left of the lab.
2. Walt/Skyler dealing with Ted (possibly killing him).

I think the opening scene shows that Walt's health was improving our improved, and he at least lives long enough for his hair to grow back--unless he was wearing a wig as a disguise. He's still making enough where he can tip a waitress $100, so I assume his meth business is still running.

However, he does have some sort of enemy (or target) hence the need for the rifle.

Anyways, it looks good.
He can grow hair, he just decided to keep shaving his head after his treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
Wasn't the rifle in the trunk, where he put all the garbage (the flower, the bomb materials that killed gus) he wanted to destroy?
Looks like the car the gun was in was a car the guy he met up with in the bathroom left him. He was putting all the bomb stuff and the plant in his ugly ass pontiac.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #91
tinkwithanr

My Ride: '00 323i + '75 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Looks like the car the gun was in was a car the guy he met up with in the bathroom left him. He was putting all the bomb stuff and the plant in his ugly ass pontiac.
God I hate Aztek's so much...

But yeah the car with the rifle in the back was a scene from sometime in the future (I'm assuming sh!t will have hit the fan at that point). When he was cleaning up the remains from making the pipe bomb that was right where season 4 left off, and he put the trash bag in the back of his SUV.

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all
Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep
Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history
Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now
tinkwithanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #92
BimmersGarage

My Ride: E46 330i
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmersGarage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkwithanr View Post
God I hate Aztek's so much...
Just in... Walt's "new" pimped ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkwithanr View Post
But yeah the car with the rifle in the back was a scene from sometime in the future (I'm assuming sh!t will have hit the fan at that point). When he was cleaning up the remains from making the pipe bomb that was right where season 4 left off, and he put the trash bag in the back of his SUV.
There's a lot more to Gus than what we knew from previous seasons... He obviously had a huge operation/distribution (with multiple working 'shell' businesses) which means he's got a lot more people who may have taken offense when Walt (an employee) decides to rub off their leader.
BimmersGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #93
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
G-Dammit, I have to remember not to watch the previews... They ruined S05E01 for me

eg. When he told Sal "it's over when I say it's over" , would have been a badass ending to the start of the final season... If I didn't see it in a stupid preview...

I might just avoid this season until the end of the season and watch it all together.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:59 AM   #94
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
Anybody watch that...?

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #95
Crespo5190

My Ride: 2001 325CI
The episode went by real fast! Nothing too interesting happened. Besides with Mike and that's pretty much it
Old 07-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #96
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
loved the opening scene. It was so interesting. And some of those sauces looked delicious.

Help remind me where that girl at the end was in the beginning? Was she in a the board room, or where they were testing the sauces?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #97
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
loved the opening scene. It was so interesting. And some of those sauces looked delicious.

Help remind me where that girl at the end was in the beginning? Was she in a the board room, or where they were testing the sauces?
mmmmmmmmmmmm FRANCH
Old 07-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #98
C4RLOS

My Ride: 2003 325Ci
I can't say this season has engaged me as much as the others have. Anybody else think it's off to a slow start?

FOR SALE: pre-facelift sideskirts and front and rear bumpers | 19" hyperblack VMR V715 wheels (in sig)

C4RLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #99
alphawhiskey

My Ride: Foxtrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4RLOS View Post
I can't say this season has engaged me as much as the others have. Anybody else think it's off to a slow start?
Nope. I thought S3 or S4 started slow (don't remember which) but I have been sitting on the edge of my seat for S5.

Thought it has been surprisingly packed with action for BB. Usually this show is slow and builds up to something big.
alphawhiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #100
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4RLOS View Post
lol not at all.

Let me guess, you didn't wait a week between episodes when you watched the first few seasons.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote