E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 09-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #1021
simsima325
'a certain moderator'
 
simsima325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Hyattsville, MD
Posts: 37,767
My Ride: Honda Civic
probably just the punk skater kids who sprayed it, after his identity as Heisenberg becomes known to the public.
__________________
-Brendan
simsima325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #1022
VaderDave
Invictus
 
VaderDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Posts: 11,896
My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
probably just the punk skater kids who sprayed it, after his identity as Heisenberg becomes known to the public.
This makes sense. It could be that the identity of the sprayer is irrelevant, because now everyone knows who Heisenberg is.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #1023
BimmersGarage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, TX (USA)
Posts: 2,189
My Ride: E46 330i
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmersGarage
^
Maybe.
Or, once Hank & Gomez's bodies are found and the cops see all the bullet casings - realize it was NOT Just Walt but some "other" group of drug dealers were involved... That Marrie and Walt Jr. completely goes off the rails and teams up hunts them down.

Walt Jr. welding dual AR's as crutches loaded with Marrie's Purple tipped 5.56 AP rounds.

Last edited by BimmersGarage; 09-16-2013 at 11:16 AM.
BimmersGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #1024
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
yea i think it's pretty safe to assume that walt's identity is gonna be exposed throughout the rest of the season. he was recorded saying some pretty incriminating stuff when he called skyler. plus, skyler and marie no doubt filled the cops in on the rest of the details. it's walt against the world at this point
__________________
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #1025
BimmersGarage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, TX (USA)
Posts: 2,189
My Ride: E46 330i
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmersGarage
^
That's just hearsay.

I don't think Hank and/or Gomez had the chance to turn in their official evidence (video confession by Jesse, all the paper documents of the previous crime scenes, etc etc.) implicating Walt's drug empire.

All the cops know right now, is a domestic kidnapping and an angry/dominating husband out somewhere with a baby. (Which he eventually turns in, at the firestation.) So, all the authorities know is that, plus two missing DEA agents.
BimmersGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #1026
BimmerIsMyName
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: University of Minnesota-Duluth (UMD)
Posts: 1,333
My Ride: 2007 VW Jetta 2.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
^
That's just hearsay.

I don't think Hank and/or Gomez had the chance to turn in their official evidence (video confession by Jesse, all the paper documents of the previous crime scenes, etc etc.) implicating Walt's drug empire.

All the cops know right now, is a domestic kidnapping and an angry/dominating husband out somewhere with a baby. (Which he eventually turns in, at the firestation.) So, all the authorities know is that, plus two missing DEA agents.
But it seemed that Jesse in this last episode when he was being taken to the meth lab was saying like "i told you where the tape is" or something like that
__________________


2007 VW Jetta Wolfsburg 2.5L
Mods: Smoked headlights and tail lights, Clear Side Markers, Front grill chrome delete, BSH Cold Air Intake, MSW 17" Black Wheels, Eibach Pro-Cup Kit, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Front and Rear), Magnaflow Catback, 18" BBS CK
BimmerIsMyName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #1027
beeemerdude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: near Vancouver
Posts: 945
My Ride: Cabrio. Stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
^
Maybe.
Or, once Hank & Gomez's bodies are found and the cops see all the bullet casings - realize it was NOT Just Walt but some "other" group of drug dealers were involved... That Marrie and Walt Jr. completely goes off the rails and teams up hunts them down.

Walt Jr. welding dual AR's as crutches loaded with Marrie's Purple tipped 5.56 AP rounds.
Hank & Gomez's bodies could not POSSIBLY be found. the pit they were thrown in, where the money was, is FAR too deep. No metal-detectors, dogs, etc can find them. also, spot was in the middle of the desert. Walt & Gomez are snail food.
beeemerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #1028
GasKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 603
My Ride: 14 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeemerdude View Post
Hank & Gomez's bodies could not POSSIBLY be found. the pit they were thrown in, where the money was, is FAR too deep. No metal-detectors, dogs, etc can find them. also, spot was in the middle of the desert. Walt & Gomez are snail food.
With only one episode left i doubt they would spend time on it, I think we had closure with Hank and Gomey.
GasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #1029
bgsmith
Registered User
 
bgsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,165
My Ride: No longer an e46
Send a message via AIM to bgsmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerIsMyName View Post
But it seemed that Jesse in this last episode when he was being taken to the meth lab was saying like "i told you where the tape is" or something like that
This was an attempt to tell them no one else knew about Walt, but who would believe that Hank and Gomez hadn't filled anyone in on what was going on.
__________________
2006 TRD Sport 4x4, Wheels - 17x8 Pro Comp Series 52 Rock Crawlers

Last edited by bgsmith; 09-16-2013 at 12:15 PM.
bgsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #1030
kuksul08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: California
Posts: 2,108
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
Todd's obsessed with that "Hot Older Love" from Ms. Lydia. Did you not see/notice how he caresses the lipstick mark on the tea cup??

He wants to "please" her so bad...
He's willing to stay and Sous-chef with Jesse at the rundown hanger lab.
I'm guessing they are completely alone too, his meth nazi uncle & gang are probably long gone...

Lydia will be so happy once Todd hands her a pound of 100% baby blue, that she'll let him chain her up in that pit outback...
So the whole Breaking Bad series was a really good intro to a really bad porno?
__________________

Look at that subtle jet-black coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 6mt.
S54 Valve Adjustment Spreadsheet & Info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28231781/S54...ent%20info.zip
S54 VANOS DIY Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SkT2j3jsU0
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #1031
beeemerdude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: near Vancouver
Posts: 945
My Ride: Cabrio. Stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
With only one episode left i doubt they would spend time on it, I think we had closure with Hank and Gomey.
i know. just an academic thought.
beeemerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #1032
bgsmith
Registered User
 
bgsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,165
My Ride: No longer an e46
Send a message via AIM to bgsmith
Just an FYI I think there are 2 episodes left.
__________________
2006 TRD Sport 4x4, Wheels - 17x8 Pro Comp Series 52 Rock Crawlers
bgsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #1033
Fergo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 526
My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Just an FYI I think there are 2 episodes left.
Holy **** there is! I thought there was only 1 left
__________________

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #1034
HBizzo88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: california
Posts: 741
My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
probably just the punk skater kids who sprayed it, after his identity as Heisenberg becomes known to the public.
What i figured since the beginning.
__________________
HBizzo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #1035
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
Todd's obsessed with that "Hot Older Love" from Ms. Lydia. Did you not see/notice how he caresses the lipstick mark on the tea cup??

He wants to "please" her so bad...
He's willing to stay and Sous-chef with Jesse at the rundown hanger lab.
I'm guessing they are completely alone too, his meth nazi uncle & gang are probably long gone...

Lydia will be so happy once Todd hands her a pound of 100% baby blue, that she'll let him chain her up in that pit outback...
He's going to do some innapropriate sh1t to her and Jesse will intervene because she resembles on older Jane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
probably just the punk skater kids who sprayed it, after his identity as Heisenberg becomes known to the public.
I think there will be more significance to it.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #1036
kaput
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Carlisle, PA
Posts: 748
My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
^
That's just hearsay.

I don't think Hank and/or Gomez had the chance to turn in their official evidence (video confession by Jesse, all the paper documents of the previous crime scenes, etc etc.) implicating Walt's drug empire.

All the cops know right now, is a domestic kidnapping and an angry/dominating husband out somewhere with a baby. (Which he eventually turns in, at the firestation.) So, all the authorities know is that, plus two missing DEA agents.
Not that this is relevant to anything, but in reality a Father taking a daughter from the house without permission is not kidnapping. Same if the Mother runs off with the kids. Technically, the police cannot get involved, since it is a civil matter, and one for the courts.

At least in PA. Now, crossing state lines... Changes things... A little bit.
__________________

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #1037
BimmersGarage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, TX (USA)
Posts: 2,189
My Ride: E46 330i
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmersGarage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerIsMyName View Post
But it seemed that Jesse in this last episode when he was being taken to the meth lab was saying like "i told you where the tape is" or something like that
Is THAT what he mumbled about... I couldn't tell what he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeemerdude View Post
Hank & Gomez's bodies could not POSSIBLY be found. the pit they were thrown in, where the money was, is FAR too deep. No metal-detectors, dogs, etc can find them. also, spot was in the middle of the desert. Walt & Gomez are snail food.
I still think Skylar knows the exact coordinates of the money barrels, because Walt would have had told her where to find the money to "be used for the kids"...

So, after Huell shows up and tells the authorities where/what Hank & Gomez was looking for, Skylar might "get a clue" of their whereabouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
This was an attempt to tell them no one else knew about Walt, but who would believe that Hank and Gomez hadn't filled anyone in on what was going on.
I see.. That makes sense.

> The Madrigal/Lydia clan knows about Walt/Heisenberg.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuksul08 View Post
So the whole Breaking Bad series was a really good intro to a really bad porno?
Depends on your point of view, yes?

So, yes..
New show coming.. AMC's "Breaking Porno" - A show about fresh young meth cook(s) and the narcotic Lydia boss who runs her seX*y empire from a lingerie shop next to an attorney office at a strip mall.

Hopefully, the ending for "Breaking Bad" is NOT like the ending for "LOST"
BimmersGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #1038
kaput
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Carlisle, PA
Posts: 748
My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
I don't think AMC and the crew would allow a Lost, or Sopranos ending. I think everything will be tied off, one way or another.
__________________

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #1039
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Hank and Gomes will be found without a doubt...I think lol. Skyer has the coordinates and may get curious.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #1040
BimmersGarage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, TX (USA)
Posts: 2,189
My Ride: E46 330i
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmersGarage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaput View Post
Not that this is relevant to anything, but in reality a Father taking a daughter from the house without permission is not kidnapping. Same if the Mother runs off with the kids. Technically, the police cannot get involved, since it is a civil matter, and one for the courts.

At least in PA. Now, crossing state lines... Changes things... A little bit.
Ok.
I'm not a peace officer.

I wouldn't know how these "takings" would be categorized.
BimmersGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use