E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #161
Krizzy TanG

My Ride: E90 and F30 diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
if you are dumb enough to post **** like that video, then you are too dumb to understand why you are wrong. carry on
please elaborate
Old 06-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #162
B33MER

My Ride: 330i SMG M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
I wonder if we REALLY killed the real Osama.
Osama been dead a longggg time ago ... It is in the interest of the Bush administration to keep him alive to sustain the momentum and furthering their agenda.
CF Roundels all around, Black grillz, 7000k Angel eyes,6300k HID fog lights, Hamman Lip reps, ACS roof spoiler reps, Alutech front and rear struts, BMC CDA with DIY heatshield, Pro RS braided brake line, ///M Billet Oil Cap, OEM ///M mats, ///M aluminium pedals,

B33MER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #163
jeffro3000

My Ride: 2000 328i
Someone posted this on Facebook last week:

I think mainly it only "reveals" that people knew 9/11 was going to happen before it did. Whether these were people with ties to Al-Qaeda, the Gov, or whatever is still in question.

1 is easily debated. Just because we had him on video saying he did it doesnt mean all that much, and it's probably not like he had his hands directly on any part of the project. He could have just been a figurehead.

2 Could be coincidental, or where Al-Qaeda got their plans from.

3 idk about the building. Seems like if it was an inside job, it would have looked more authentic if it didnt go down

4. Maybe terrorists invest in the stock market too?

5. just because they were trained at military bases doesnt necessarily mean we knew they were terrorists.

6. idk. Maybe we just assumed we knew who did it, where in Columbia's case, we had no idea how it happened at first, and needed to figure it out so it didnt happen again.

/my contribution to the thread.
jeffro3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #164
Krizzy TanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33MER View Post
Osama been dead a longggg time ago ... It is in the interest of the Bush administration to keep him alive to sustain the momentum and furthering their agenda.
Seen the Bhutto interview?
Old 06-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #165
B33MER

My Ride: 330i SMG M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizzy TanG View Post
Seen the Bhutto interview?
I just did ... Wow this just strengthen my belief that the so called killing of Osama in pakistan by the Obama administration is just nothing more than just an act of closure on the war-on-terror chapter.

It's pretty sad that there is no political will from both sides to investigate in totality on 9/11 truthfully and independently without fear or fervour.
CF Roundels all around, Black grillz, 7000k Angel eyes,6300k HID fog lights, Hamman Lip reps, ACS roof spoiler reps, Alutech front and rear struts, BMC CDA with DIY heatshield, Pro RS braided brake line, ///M Billet Oil Cap, OEM ///M mats, ///M aluminium pedals,

B33MER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #166
k2spitfire
Banned User

My Ride: cosmos M3
he's one dude... alwaleed et al
k2spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #167
dj XeNo

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325 Ci
Did cell phones work at 30,000 feet back in 2001? Cuz they dont in 2012.
dj XeNo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #168
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj XeNo View Post
Did cell phones work at 30,000 feet back in 2001? Cuz they dont in 2012.
errrr ya they do... Look it up and say sorry to the nice gentleman.

You could also say that those charges in bld 7 were placed there by terrorists though.

Last edited by boostedisbetter; 06-26-2012 at 05:59 PM.
boostedisbetter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #169
Krizzy TanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
errrr ya they do... Look it up and say sorry to the nice gentleman.

You could also say that those charges in bld 7 were placed there by terrorists though.
Damn those are ugly wheels
Old 06-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #170
phrozen06
NA V8

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Pay Attention to what happened on September 10, 2001

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18563_162-325985.html

Quote:
On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending."

More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere $300 million.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

Minnery, a former Marine turned whistle-blower, is risking his job by speaking out for the first time about the millions he noticed were missing from one defense agency's balance sheets. Minnery tried to follow the money trail, even crisscrossing the country looking for records.

"The director looked at me and said 'Why do you care about this stuff?' It took me aback, you know? My supervisor asking me why I care about doing a good job," said Minnery.

He was reassigned and says officials then covered up the problem by just writing it off.

"They have to cover it up," he said. "That's where the corruption comes in. They have to cover up the fact that they can't do the job."

The Pentagon's Inspector General "partially substantiated" several of Minnery's allegations but could not prove officials tried "to manipulate the financial statements."

Twenty years ago, Department of Defense Analyst Franklin C. Spinney made headlines exposing what he calls the "accounting games." He's still there, and although he does not speak for the Pentagon, he believes the problem has gotten worse.

"Those numbers are pie in the sky. The books are cooked routinely year after year," he said.

Another critic of Pentagon waste, Retired Vice Admiral Jack Shanahan, commanded the Navy's 2nd Fleet the first time Donald Rumsfeld served as Defense Secretary, in 1976.

In his opinion, "With good financial oversight we could find $48 billion in loose change in that building, without having to hit the taxpayers."

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #171
boostedisbetter

Quote:
Damn those are ugly wheels
...and you drive a car with the displacement of a Pepsi bottle.

I these wheels dude, you can have your opinions.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #172
pimpn04coupe

My Ride: some hooptie
Quote:
pimpn04coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #173
Krizzy TanG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
...and you drive a car with the displacement of a Pepsi bottle.

I these wheels dude, you can have your opinions.
You've got less

Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #174
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
Can't form an intelligible argument? Talk sh!t about their car!

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #175
boostedisbetter

Quote:
You've got less

Lol got me good focker!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #176
k2spitfire
Banned User

My Ride: cosmos M3
the big ben is now little old lady (elizabeth tower). WE WON!!! ! !!! WE WON!!! ! !!!

... the unicorn is dead.
k2spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #177
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:26 AM   #178
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #179
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
I have never seen this before........

Barry Jennings
Witnessed Event: Collapse of the Twin Towers

On the morning of September 11, 2001, Barry Jennings, who was a housing authority official in New York City, was near the World Trade Center Towers when they were attacked. Following the incident Barry reported to the city's command center, which was located on the 23rd floor of the 7 World Trade Center structure. After reaching the office, Jennings and a man named Michael Hess realized that the room was completely empty. In an interview taped for the Loose Change film series, Jennings discussed the moment. "There was steaming coffee and sandwiches on the tables. It seemed that the room had recently been vacated."

After getting word to evacuate, Jennings and Hess started to move down the staircase of 7 WTC. When the pair reached the 6th floor they were hit by a large explosion. The stairs underneath the men gave way and they were forced to climb over rubble to reach the 8th floor. While on the 8th floor Barry Jennings reported the sound of multiple loud explosions from below. Jennings and Hess were eventually saved by a collection of New York City firefighters and taken to an area called the "lobby." The area was completely obliterated. While traveling through the lobby, Barry Jennings commented on dead bodies.

"And the firefighter who took us down kept saying, "Do not look down." I kept saying, "Why?" We were stepping over people. And you know when you can feel when you are stepping over people."

At 5:21 on the evening of September 11, 2001, the 7 World Trade Center building suffered a complete failure. The official cause of the collapse was due to damage sustained when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed. The destruction of 7 WTC is a controversial subject among conspiracy theorists. Along with the Twin Towers, 7 WTC was the first steel building to experience a complete failure due to fire. The structure didn't crumble as you might expect from fire damage. Instead it fell in an absolute free-fall (about 8 seconds).

Barry Jennings finished his interview for Loose Change by saying "I'm just confused about one thing, why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place - I'm very confused about that - I know what I heard, I heard explosions." Barry Jennings challenged the official 9/11 report. He said that while in the building he heard multiple explosions and witnessed damage not caused by fire. For this reason, many people found the testimony of Jennings contradictory to the official story of what happened on 9/11. Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008, from an unknown cause. He passed away only a couple days before a report was to be released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) on the collapse of 7 WTC.

SOURCE:
http://listverse.com/2011/08/18/top-...died-suddenly/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5LO5V2CJpzI

Last edited by Raymond42262; 12-28-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Raymond42262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #180
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
the guy started praying to allah...there is your answer right there.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote